It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Sue School District After Their Kids Were Traumatized by 'Secret' Gender-Change Club

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Another big lawsuit to watch in Colorado as Trans Recruiters are exposed recruiting children and grooming them to attend their "special club" and not tell their parents what was discussed. I don't know about you, but Polyamory should be a topic or conversation some activist teacher should not be having with 11 year old girls let alone the other stuff.

So, the new recruiting tactic, get them in 6th grade, have them attend your club. Tell them if they don't feel comfortable (guess what, everyone is awkward and hormonal during puberty) that they MUST be Transgender.

Sorry, this is sick and I really hope the teachers, schoolboard and this LGBT club get sued beyond reason.

www2.cbn.com...

The couples allege their sixth-grade daughters were recruited by a teacher to join the school's "Genders and Sexualities Alliance" (GSA) Art club in May 2021 where those who led the meetings encouraged students to change genders. PSD employees allegedly told the girls to keep the meetings a "secret" from their parents, including that the club has a "what happens at GSA stays at GSA policy," the lawsuit said.

Teachers also invited a substitute teacher, who is the executive director of the Supporting Pride Learning and Social Happenings (SPLASH) organization that "seeks to educate school-aged children on topics of sexuality and gender identity," to speak at one of the GSA meetings, which was attended by the Lee's sixth-grade daughter, according to the lawsuit.

The teacher reportedly told the children on May 4, 2021, that if they are not completely comfortable in their bodies, that means that they are transgender. She also had the children discuss what sex or gender they were attracted to, the lawsuit said.

Parents are suing over claims teachers encouraged their sixth-grade daughters to join LGBTQ club but to keep it a secret: Girls were told 'if they are not happy in their bodies they are transgender'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The activities of the Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) were not known to the parents and those who headed the club's meetings actively encouraged students to keep talks about polyamory, puberty blockers, transgenderism, gender identity, sexuality, suicide, and name and pronoun changes a secret from their parents.

The teacher also had children discuss what gender and sex they are attracted to and gave students 'LGBTQ paraphernalia such as toys, flags, and other swag' if they 'came out' as transgender.

The Jurich family is suing because their daughter was subject to a lot of the same treatment as the Lee's daughter, where students were told by WMS art teacher and staff sponsor of the school-sponsored GSA club, Jenna Riep, 'that if they did not like their bodies, they were most likely not the gender they were "assigned" at birth'.

In addition, Riep 'encouraged secrecy, confidentiality, and suspicion about whether her parents could be trusted with these discussions' and invited the Jurich's daughter to attend a meeting with SPLASH, the organization that Chambers was associated with.

twitter.com...

edit on 10-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am still trying to understand why this fetish about going after our children, just beyond me, I would be very angry if anybody comes to my child and try to tell them that they are not in their right body and to hide it from me.

Children in our society barely have time to enjoy childhood anymore, then they are insecure already and mentally stress in their teens, environmental and social issues plague them.

Then to become victims of a fad that is running rampant as a good thing.

Children barely have time to think for themselves without having somebody else doing the thinking and choosing for them.

We are breeding and unstable generation.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

In the complaint, the plaintiffs alleged, “Through a school-sponsored after-school organization, the Genders and Sexualities Alliance (‘GSA’),

When did GSA start meaning: "Genders and Sexualities Alliance"?

Pretty sure it means: "Gay Straight Alliance".

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Any adult encouraging a sixth grader to keep secrets from their parents is sinister, and has absolutely no place in any public school. I hope the adults responsible are legally held to account.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Leave The Kids Alone !

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

not anymore

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: Annee

not anymore

Apparently it can be either.

Either way -- it is supported by the ACLU.

Gender and Sexuality Alliances or Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs) are student-organized clubs that aim to create a safe and welcoming school environment for all youth regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. The federal Equal Access Act (EAA) clearly guarantees that students at public schools have a right to form GSAs, and that schools must treat all clubs equally.

www.aclu.org...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am still waiting when the pedos will be able to by pass and use the federal Equal Access Act (EAA) to make clubs also.

This needs to be regulated, but under the present administration it seems access to children is free for all as long as it linked to "gender equality".

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"NAMBLA"

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I wonder what happen with that group, are they still trying to find ways to get close to our children? things have change soo much since their days, now our own laws and stupidity is putting our children in more danger than ever.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

While that is sick, it is also sick that children around the world for many many years have been told that if they don't accept Jesus I to their heart they can't be saved and will be doomed to hell.
If your going to continue to make thread after thread will the intended purpose to I form and save the kids, then do so fairly.
Call out all the BS, not just what irks you the most. Because hate to break it to ya. One is far worse than the other mate.

Which public school is doing that currently? Please do share.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I don't know how active they are but I did find this and it gave me a good chuckle.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Never saw this coming.

Secret gender club. Sponsored by Disney and Bud Lite

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Is that for real? wow, incredible, no wonder schools are getting soo much funding for all the after curricular activities targeting children these days. Because all these activities needs money, donations or funding in order to work.

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

How is this even allowed in Western countries?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

How is what allowed exactly?

GSA student run clubs.

Or the unverified claims of these parents?

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Progressive liberals.

AB is feeling the sting even now as the bell curve of America shows their influence with their money.

Public schools are crap. Progressive Liberal agenda driven teachers are 100% after your children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join