It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot Protesters Crawl Down To The Subway Tracks To Stop A Subway Train

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don't know what to say other than THEY ARE ON VIDEO, arrest every single one of them. Talk about dangerous, and I am sure the poor passengers don't deserve this crap.

This is not acceptable, these people need to be made an example of, very publicly. Same with those fools who try to block interstates.

Breaking: Protesters are now disrupting the subway in NYC for Jordan Neely

twitter.com...

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They may be "arrested" but just long enough to clear the tracks. Then some Liberal DA like Bragg will refuse to press charges and they'll be free to do it all over again. We've seen this dozens of times with ANTIFA and BLM.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These “eco-warrior” idiots want everyone on public transit to “save the planet”… ok… but in order to ride public transit you have to endure mentally ill and flat out dangerous homeless people and other miscreants… oh and don’t you dare defend yourself against them or you’ll be the bad guy even if they have a rap sheet a mile long and are caught and released repeatedly by idiot DA’s that are pushing a leftist Soros supported agenda…

This is why I and many reasonable people won’t go to any big cities… and it’s only going to get worse…

The insanity needs to stop… and if that means leftists need to be rounded up and taken away so be it… they made the mess… and we the people need to clean it up… like now…

edit on 6-5-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🤔

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎

Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
great to know that we've got another worthless national hero

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

THEY ARE ON VIDEO, arrest every single one of them

Like the J6 insurrectionists who attacked the US Capitol and tried to overturn an election, or were they just tourists who should be given a pass?

This is not acceptable, these people need to be made an example of, very publicly.

See above.

I'm sure they all have their bus ticket stubs and airline boarding passes. 😁

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Try that in Japan and they pay all the expensese of loss time regarding all time schedules lost. This could easily run over $500,000.00 per person and prison time. You just don't do that .
Also, if one commits suicided and jumps in front the the subways, the family has to pay and that includes uncles and aunts and children.

America is too soft if that group is not thrown in jail for 5 years minimum.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

If you are in front of a train, you get hit by the train.

Right? 😳

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Don't arrest them, make them stay there while the train passes by at full speed...

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Same with those fools who try to block interstates.

I wonder if this admonition might include recent ''trucker'' blockades of roads and down town areas or is there a difference between blocking down town streets and interstates?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right? 😳

If only the US would adopt Britains insistence of running trains on time.
Damn the protesters full speed ahead.
The advantage is it only need happen once and problem solved.
edit on 6-5-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right? 😳

That's how it works outside the city, yes.
Apparently in the city they will shut down the entire world "if it saves just one life"

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirTardHarry

THEY ARE ON VIDEO, arrest every single one of them

Like the J6 insurrectionists who attacked the US Capitol and tried to overturn an election, or were they just tourists who should be given a pass?

This is not acceptable, these people need to be made an example of, very publicly.

See above.

Kudos for the worst Whataboutism of the year, to date.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I assume NYC residents approve of this or they would stop it. So than what's the issue?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎

Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

I've been reading about his history of hurting young children.

It's too bad Jordan Neely wasn't removed from this life before he started hurting innocent people.

Oh well...better LATE than NEVER.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I swear there has to be something in the water in the big city, or living in such close proximity to people something.

These people are flat out not right in the head.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

City water fluoride?

Or maybe is in the air?

Maybe a lifetime of living like sardines packed in a can while the world is screaming hatred at you has some effect on the human brain

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bet these protesters are not even aware of Neely's multiple arrests and convictions and releases for violent crimes. 😎 Bet many people know either because of the ways The MSM covers things up and deflects and minimizes 😎

even if they did know it wouldn't matter. it's all about the feelz and doing what ever the hell you want woketardness going round.

the country has been on the steep down hill slide for the past 10 years at least, and it seems to be only getting worse.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've been reading about his history of hurting young children.

talk about taking the impersonation of michael prevert jackson to extreme.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join