It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Medical Programs Exposed For Providing Gender-Affirming Care To 2-4 Year Old Toddlers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sick, disgusting activism and greed. These "prestigious" medical facilities are doing this crap.

2 years old? Really? Sure, a baby. A baby boy thinks he is a girl... .sure, we buy that, right. 2-4 year olds.... This Is Criminal

SICKNESS.... Video at link.

Link

Critics are sounding the alarm on "woke" medicine amid allegations that top medical schools in North Carolina are offering "gender-affirming care" to children as young as two years old.

Medical programs at Duke University, the University of North Carolina and East Carolina University are offering transitionary resources to children supposedly suffering from gender dysphoria, according to a new report from Education First Alliance.

"Medicine has become an activist entity. There are activists that are now physicians and medical providers who have radical progressive ideologies who have no problem with socially transitioning two, three, four-year-olds in gender-affirming care," Dr. Anderson told co-host Ashley Strohmier Wednesday. "And just to clarify, these institutions are very specific about the mode of treatment as gender-affirming care, which means that this is a pathway, a highway that you can't get off of."

[...]"

I guess we need a new one with a 2 year old baby.

edit on 6-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Honestly I really doubt the claims made in this FOX piece.
I see allegedly used in the article and they didn't provide one bit to support the claim.
I'm not saying it's not true but I have my reservations.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If you follow the link hop-scotch you'll end up here, which links to a UNC questionaire that has been removed from their site but retained in the link.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I been researching on that article, after reading the news yesterday, soo far I found out that 13 hospitals nationwide, especially those in democrats' strongholds are mutilating children age 15 and older.

In Texas it was a hospital under investigation for performing surgeries to children as young as 8 years old, Dell Children’s Medical Center.

What is been done is outrageous and horrible, money-making greed medical community and big pharma for an influx of medical treatments and unnecessary surgeries for children.

Hormones dependency for life, meaning an increase of cancer during the lifetime of these individuals, more money to be make.

Our nation is becoming the butchering country of the world.

All the greedy bastards need to do is diagnose the children with gender Dysphoria and they get to perform unnecessary surgeries.

www.msn.com...

washingtonstand.com...

America the mutilation capitol of the world

edit on 6-5-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you for doing my homework for me.
Much appreciated

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you for doing my homework for me.
Much appreciated

It's always an adventure to follow the chain of information.

Youll find the circular reporting and removal of initial sourcing common.

new topics

top topics

join