It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I can't believe I fought for this bulls**t': Navy SEAL who helped kill Osama Bin Laden fumes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

'As a Navy veteran, I am ashamed on behalf of the US Navy. I hope that goes over as well as Bud Light did,' one person responded.

As a Navy veteran, he should know the Navy will do anything they can and the sailors will lay down their lives so this guy can continue being a bigot.

That is his right.

While I cant speak exactly for the Navy... My experience in the USAF.

Joined in '97 and people argued to go on deployments and do the mission in the real world.

Over the next 24 years I watched the number of hands that shot up for deployments dwindle till probably 30% of the troops around me wanted to go, and are carrying the load and its all the people with 10+ years exp the kids for the most part dont want to go.

I would wager that while the number vary other branches are seeing similar results.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: musicismagic

Meaning, of all the things to speak out against regarding u.s. military actions, this is what he chooses to speak out against? There are countless stories of bad decisions and innocent people getting killed, water and food supply polluted, and injured by the military. But a trans person is the important thing to speak out against'?

Silly

He earned a right to have this opinion.
Have you ?
He worked his ass off and put his life on the line often. He has every right to question buffoonish weak effeminate guys making his navy look stupid.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I guess we know where Bud Light’s VP of marketing is working now.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Possibly setting up his next drag show?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Possibly setting up his next drag show?

Drag / Trans consultant, 1,000 an hour.
Woke CEOs lining up for her “wisdom”.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The military is controlled violence, a force to impose peace through necessary violence and/or threats of violence A soldier exists to kill the enemy and complete the mission.

Anything that does not increase the efficiency and effectiveness of a soldier to complete the mission is a waste.

I had a 1SG that used to rail against married soldiers. "IF THE UNITED STATES ARMY MEANT FOR YOU TO HAVE A WIFE THEY WOULD HAVE ISSUED YOU ONE NUMBNUTS!"- 1SG Panter. Hell of a man and a soldier.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

had a supervisor like that, man he ranted when I said I was getting married... then I pointed out she was military so they kind of did issue her, looked like I smacked him in the face with a shovel.

Then told me how stupid I was for marrying military we would never last... year or so down the road he was on divorce number 2 we have still been together coming up on 18 years.

That said I would rather deploy 100% over my spouse deploying sitting at home sucks.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Lol. Had a buddy that, as an SPC4 married a 1LT while they were on leave. Top was reaming him a new one, asking if he was aware of his views on married enlisted. My buddy says of course, so !SG asks why he did it. Paraphrasing here, "She told me to top and she outranks us both". F-ing hilarious.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So he was okay with the u.s. funding and acting in unneeded wars that kills thousands of women and children. But a drag queen taking the role of digital navy ambassador is where he draws the line?

Give me a break..

Ummm...and participating as the hand of the arm that prosecuted those unneeded wars and conflicts...

That's the kicker...

YouSir

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

sure he earned the right to have this opinion. But, of all the things he could speak out against with the audience he has. It's to speak out against a tiny fraction of trans people in the military?

Why not speak out against things that are actually hurting people? This goes back to my point of people being directed to focus on miniscule issues like transgenderism and avoiding the big isssues that affect thousands, if not millions of people.

I understand disagreeing with having trans in the military, but its not a major issue. Especially when compared to all the other issues the military has.

It just seems like he's jumping on the anti-trans bandwagon rather than actually speaking out against injustices happening in the military.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

I understand questioning why trans acceptance is being pushed by various avenues of society. Sure.. But it's not something that is affecting lives any large scale.

If he was speaking out against other issues in the military i would understand. But he only decided to use his military status to speak out against trans military personal at the time when everyone else is doing the same.

There is many instances of the military polluting areas and killing innocent people that go nearly completley unnoticed or talked about by the media and society.

He could be using his status for much more important awareness.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It went from don't ask don't tell to YaaaAAaaaAAAaaassSSssss real quick.

to be honest i think this is a troll to other countries. they think our entire navy is like this now when it really isn't. that drag queen is being used to pysop other countries and its own.
edit on 6-5-2023 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: infolurker

Obama gutted the leadership and now this is what you got. It really should be an alarming indication of just how utterly compromised our country is by absolute lunatics!!

As a veteran, I often think of all the new gadgets and technology these new recruits get to be exposed to and use with a bit of envy.

I mean just seeing the new camo patterns verses the jungle camo (relish) I had to wear my entire enlistment is envy enough! Lol.

Even so....

I'm sooooooooooooo glad I served when I did!!

Irregardless of anything, there WILL be a reckoning in this country and it's not going to be good.

This is inevitable and coming soon, IMO.

When I first went in we still had the olive drab “fatigues”. No camo or “BDUs” yet.
Only the lucky SOBs in Europe had this cool new stuff.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

sure he earned the right to have this opinion. But, of all the things he could speak out against with the audience he has. It's to speak out against a tiny fraction of trans people in the military?

Why not speak out against things that are actually hurting people? This goes back to my point of people being directed to focus on miniscule issues like transgenderism and avoiding the big isssues that affect thousands, if not millions of people.

I understand disagreeing with having trans in the military, but its not a major issue. Especially when compared to all the other issues the military has.

It just seems like he's jumping on the anti-trans bandwagon rather than actually speaking out against injustices happening in the military.

His role in the military special ops was efficiency, results, and success. The trans infiltration of the military is completely ass backwards against these things. That’s why it’s his focus.
Like me, he couldn’t care less if this fool dances his life away, or disappears in a puff of smoke.
Only how the joker undermines the whole definition and purpose of the military.
And the guys and gals out in the field, they don’t decide where we go and what we do. Don’t even get a vote.
They just go to where they’re sent, try to keep each other alive, and try to effect an outcome that will make some semblance of success and decency.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have been warning about Obama for 10 years now. Every opportunity that came presented itself to me, I warned about him.

The odds of BarryBarrackHusseinObamaSoetoro becoming president without help from the CIA was a billion to 1.

The odds of a top secret document leaking from the vault of the CIA in 2016 proving a file 26 years old on Barack Hussein Obama/ Barry Soetoro existed, was about trillion to 1. The case officer was John Brennan.

In the Intelligence Community, it only takes 1 anomaly to connected subject to rule out coincidence, Obama had 13 anomalies on his paperwork during the vetting process of becoming POTUS. After already being a US Senator?

When Obama was elected, 1100 + people in 13 different states were prosecuted for election fraud and voter fraud. They were all members or volunteers of ACORN and registered democrats working for the Obama campaign or linked directly to it.

Obama started hour 1 of day 1 of him taking office replacing the gatekeepers of information and policy deep with in our government infrastructure in key critical positions that control the flow of information and intelligence and decide whose desk it goes across and when or even if. They also controlled the hiring, firing, promoting and assigning.

I warned every I could.

No one listened..

Now, we are seeing the damage that has been done deep with in.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The secret service is aware of everything a protectee does, says, people they meet, talk too, visit,.

Everything. Legal, Illegal, or Absolute Treasonous.

EVERYTHING.

And yet, we are still having conversations about the most corrupt politician in history being picked to be the Vice President of the first black president in history.

With so much at stake of being the first black president, crossing every I, dotting every T, telling everyone what they wanted to hear, why would Obama take a chance like that?

Or did he pick Joe anticipating him being a distraction when his own treason and corruption was ever exposed?

I guess now we know.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious we have people running the country that have loyalties elsewhere

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Shouldn't justification of military actions for moral and defensive causes be the whole definition and purpose of the u.s. military?
Seems like your argueing that military should be about being powerful and dominant. Which I guess the trans thing slightly undermines that.

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

I understand questioning why trans acceptance is being pushed by various avenues of society. Sure.. But it's not something that is affecting lives any large scale.

If he was speaking out against other issues in the military i would understand. But he only decided to use his military status to speak out against trans military personal at the time when everyone else is doing the same.

There is many instances of the military polluting areas and killing innocent people that go nearly completley unnoticed or talked about by the media and society.

He could be using his status for much more important awareness.

He was talking about the military using the trans person as a recruiter that is openly flaunting their trans lifestyle. In the real world, most people don't agree with the current agenda of pushing this trans crap everywhere. Yes it does matter, it directly affects morale and recruitment in a negative way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join