It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I can't believe I fought for this bulls**t': Navy SEAL who helped kill Osama Bin Laden fumes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 4 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How many fellow veterans feel the same way? I know the county I look at daily is not the same country of 2-3 decades ago. Almost night and day. Being a 3rd generation military veteran, I can guarantee there won't be a 4th or 5th.

Go ahead and fire up the draft because half the country (the half that makes up a huge percentage of enlistees) is pretty done with this.

Link< br />

A Navy SEAL who took part in the mission to kill Osama Bin Laden says he was outraged over the U.S. Navy using a drag queen for a discarded recruitment program.

Robert J. O'Neill, a decorated combat veteran who served for eight years as a member of SEAL Team Six, said on Twitter he 'can't believe [he] fought for this bulls**t.'

'Alright. The U.S. Navy is now using an enlisted sailor Drag Queen as a recruiter,' he wrote. 'I'm done. China is going to destroy us.'

After O'Neill sent out his tweet Wednesday afternoon, others chimed in to share in O'Neill's outrage over the ambassadorship.

His tweet quickly gained 1.1 million views and thousands of likes and retweets.

'As a Navy veteran, I am ashamed on behalf of the US Navy. I hope that goes over as well as Bud Light did,' one person responded.

'This is beyond disturbing. I’m a former military officer and I just can’t believe what our brass is doing,' another added.

'An insult to every veteran and their families. My dad just rolled over in his grave at Arlington. I'm so glad he didn't have to see this happen,' a woman wrote.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's like the brass at the Pentagon are saying "Well, we did this...and this...and this.. recruitment is at an all time low, our enemies are practically laughing in our face and our Vets are ashamed to even admit they are Vets......let's do it some more."

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

As a veteran I agree with you 100%, let's keep up this idiocracy to where nobody wants to enlist in the military. Of course we got those 10 million illegals that now will be able to qualify for citizenship if and when they the government that is decides that they must enlist in the military I think that's a very possibility too

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Even more fuel for the planned collapse fire.

Still cant see it any other way.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's like Rome all over again Wait................................

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So he was okay with the u.s. funding and acting in unneeded wars that kills thousands of women and children. But a drag queen taking the role of digital navy ambassador is where he draws the line?

Give me a break..

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
So he was okay with the u.s. funding and acting in unneeded wars that kills thousands of women and children. But a drag queen taking the role of digital navy ambassador is where he draws the line?

Give me a break..

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean by your comment.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

'As a Navy veteran, I am ashamed on behalf of the US Navy. I hope that goes over as well as Bud Light did,' one person responded.

As a Navy veteran, he should know the Navy will do anything they can and the sailors will lay down their lives so this guy can continue being a bigot.

That is his right.

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I want to know about why is transgender being pushed so much? They are a small part of society, a very small part. And the ones actually causing all the problems are really just cross dressers and men with sexual delusions getting off on larping as a woman just to get jollies in locke rooms and invading women's sports. Or even get off beating up women during these so called sports competitions.

There are only two genders, if you don't believe that? Well please keep it to yourself. To Men portraying to be women see what happens after to set up an appointment with a real gynecologist, then get back to me about how that visit went?

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I have complete respect for veterans who made countless sacrifices for their country. Those brave men and women deserve are utmost respect.

But I have to ask …what is the “secret society” angle here ?

-JC

ETA - Ok..I see the thread has now be moved from "Secrets Societies" to "the US Polictical Madness" thread...

Nice going Mods

edit on 4-5-2023 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
NCI DRAG.

the brass must be doing their own stash.

the dude was enlisted too.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well to be fair, it is the navy lol. Just teasing, Army vet here, I understand his stance, I've felt that way since eos in 1983 about a lot of crap.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Meaning, of all the things to speak out against regarding u.s. military actions, this is what he chooses to speak out against? There are countless stories of bad decisions and innocent people getting killed, water and food supply polluted, and injured by the military. But a trans person is the important thing to speak out against'?

Silly

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
It's like Rome all over again Wait................................

As if we didn’t learn our lessons from being dependent on other nations during pass gas crises.

We watched the USSR spend themselves into oblivion, now the USA is doing the same.

This sucks.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whatever happen to military discipline, military bearing, and military professionalism. The art of operating as a unit. Now its about what you do with your unit….
edit on 4-5-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs
Whatever happen to military discipline, military bearing, and military professionalism. The art of operating as a unit. Now its about what you do with your unit….

It all started with the US Army’s selling of…

“Army of one”.

US Marine,” Semper Fidelis” will never change while I’m alive.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As the saying goes…”you can’t make this # up”

I never thought in a million years that I’d be seeing the sideshow we’re seeing in America right now. The whole world is laughing at us, especially our adversaries. Kim’s sister was making fun of us and our clown prez just last week, par for them but still…..

I’m moving to the Philippines at the end of the year to get away from it all because sadly I only see it getting worse n worse here. GF is back there now so there’s that reason too but….I’m done with this circus nonetheless.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm absolutely on board with this Navy SEAL's perspective! Well, except for the outlandish claim that they took down Osama Bin Laden. 😂

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's like the brass at the Pentagon are saying "Well, we did this...and this...and this.. recruitment is at an all time low, our enemies are practically laughing in our face and our Vets are ashamed to even admit they are Vets......let's do it some more."

It’s the left’s MO. All I see is Democrats turning this place into a dumpster fire and looking for more trash to fuel the fire, like you said…🔥🔥🔥

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Hear that. The country is in self destruct and all we can do is watch it. Caribbean might be my choice, perhaps St. Maarten, a good combination of Dutch and French (and I hope that lasts).

At least if we meet our demise, it will probably be by hurricane.

edit on 4-5-2023 by charlyv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join