It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine launches drone attack on Kremlin targeting Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
After watching the video a couple times I am kinda baffled. That drone was moving so slow and I wouldn't think there would be any way possible for a drone to get that deep in their airspace before being hit by whatever counter measure. I mean shouldn't jets and whatever have been deployed?
This screams FF to me.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

BBC are reporting on it also.

www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This screams FF to me.

Or domestic partisans.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's not good. All this will do is give Russia more of an excuse to bolster their military machine.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I honestly wish Russia would finish Ukraine off just to ram it right up the nwo,s ass

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: trollz
Just to put things into perspective, Russia is ranked as having the world's second most powerful military...

China would like a word, they aren't using 70 year old tanks.

Right.
China is using unproven Chinese-made tanks....Ughhhh....
Back in 2010-2016, I was like, 'MURICA.

Then, I realized, we're basically approaching a Multi Polar world, where all nations can get ahold of consumer and military tech.

China is a future threat that will only get stronger. The US hasn't been in a real scenario that calls for 50% or greater military power.
So, when we cross that bridge, it'll be a test for both Nations. Does China have what it takes to win? The US still hold supreme Military authority of the 80s and 90s?

Idk anymore...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Does Russia now have the justification to actually go to war?

Damn, Putin is one cold mother#er, holding back when his troops are dying. Do you think the CCP paid him off? What's the end goal?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Agreed.

But China does not have a stellar reputation in quality for anything, from baby formula to buildings, Chinese made is currently garbage

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The establishment media likes to push propaganda insinuating that Russia is somehow catastrophically "losing" against Ukraine and that its military is completely inept. Despite these claims, Russia continues to hold a significant portion of Ukraine even after a year of the United States and many other countries sending a constant stream of equipment and ammunition and training Ukraine's soldiers. It's clear that Russia isn't the losing side here.

Russia may be holding and taking ground but at what cost?
Sooner or later the Russian fodder will run out and then they'll have to try a different approach.

Ohh, say like a staged attack on the Kremlin as an excuse to bring out the really big bombs.
Moscow was fair game as far as I'm concerned after they bombed non-military targets.

Will be very interesting to see how this event all plays out
edit on 3-5-2023 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Right.
China is using unproven Chinese-made tanks....Ughhhh....

Still not 70 years old.

Not sure which is worse

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Agreed.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

and they lie about how well their sh@@ performs,

i'll give them this, their some brave sob's to climb in one of their aircraft. chinese junk tools are good for about one real hard use before they burn up, makes one wonder about everything else.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Not sure which is worse

Ancient equipment.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Zelenskyy has signed his own death warrant.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Put ourselves in their shoes, what would the US do if some crappy country sent drones over the us capital…oh wait, I forgot about them balloons.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
A couple of videos here: twitter.com...

The second video shows the drone on it's approach, as well as the strike. Actually, it looks to me like it exploded before impact. I'm guessing it was either a partisan attack or a false flag.

Yeah, that was not an assassination attempt.
That was something to play over and over again on an RT video loop.
A rally cry of desperation.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Air defence is there , but wont react/shoot the 2 different drones heading for Kremlin . Smells like FF .

"What Air Defence doing ?" Eh... good question... Remember when some months ago we got videos from Moscow of Pantsir being installed on various rooftops ? Well.....

Also note that there was 16 minuts between the 2 drones , so they still let the second drone enter the area ? no way .
edit on 3-5-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looked all a bit staged to me. A couple of slow-flying drones with what appeared to be no more than a firework as an explosive. One appears to miss the target and explodes in mid-air on the fly pass. pathetic.

At least the Germans reduced the Reichstag to a smoldering ruin.
edit on 3-5-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join