It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdochs Spoke With Zelenskyy Weeks Before Firing Anti-War Host Tucker Carlson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Considering that Murdochs had spoken to the one king of the Western World Zelenskyy before firing of Tucker Carlson.

I am actually not surpiied if this were to be true.

Considering Tucker Carlson's replacement is a NeoCon, GW Bush fanboy/supporter news journalist who never seen the Iraqi war as a mistake.
Nor anything GW bush did as a failure.

Tucker Carlson was the only voice of anti war agaisnt the war in Ukraine, Syrian proxy war.

Murdochs Spoke With Zelenskyy Weeks Before Firing Anti-War Host Tucker Carlson

Carlson, according to the report, has previously described Zelenskyy as a "dictator." Interestingly, on March 11 - right around the time of the Lachlan Murdoch call, Carlson suggested to Redacted host Clayton Morris that he could be fired over his anti-war stance.

edit on 2-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Why doesn't your link or you to that matter mention this

Rupert Murdoch was reportedly “disturbed” with Mr Carlson’s stance on Ukraine.

www.independent.co.uk...

Don't you think that is significant ?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Ah yes Murdoch was reportedly “disturbed” with Mr Carlson’s stance on Ukraine.
Because Carlson was the only voice that was anti war and i has already mentioned.

I suppose Murdoch thought everyone would be on the zelensky clown bandwagon.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Makes sense as to another reason for Carlson getting the push then.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Indeed i am sure you will love the replacement though he loves GW Bush and wished GW bush a happy birthday on their social media.

Never saw the Iraqi war as a mistake.

That is the new host on 8PM as a replacement for Tucker.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Indeed i am sure you will love the replacement.

Living in The UK i have and never will get to see it.

Oh happy days.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
100 bucks says carlson runs for vp

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
We should demand Zelenskyy release the phone call transcript !!😁

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
More confirmation FOX News is controlled opposition. He started criticizing our real overlords and swiftly got the boot. The most watched nightly broadcast in the country was canceled because of an ANTI-WAR position.

Do you Zelenskyy fan boys see what's going on yet?

I thought it was Russia that didn't have any journalistic protections or integrity?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Because Carlson was the only voice that was anti war and i has already mentioned.

I suppose Murdoch thought everyone would be on the zelensky clown bandwagon.

Tucker Carlson was/is not anti war. He is pro Putin. He wants Putin to win the war, just as you do. Taking one side in a war against the other is not remotely the same as being anti war.
edit on 2-5-2023 by 1947boomer because: Eta

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It could be something real crazy like me - anti-Ukraine AND anti-Russia. I am pro-America if that gets me any points. And like all true Americans, I despise Disney.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, it is ZeroHedge, which is as connected to Russian state propaganda as any official Russian state media is. In other words, should not be trusted by anyone who doesn't want to be conned.

But imagine if this were true?

This would demolish any FOX credibility. It's already gone for most people, but this would turn away even the diehard watchers.

How would the Murdochs get that money back?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Now Rup on the phone.

Zel doesn't spend much time leading the country, seemingly does lots of guest spots on Western Media shows, begs for money and enjoys spending time with celebrities in his country which, according to Western Media Accounts, is Normendie Beach day. after. day. with no end to the terrors.

So bad, that Joe visiting required fake air raid sirens to confuse the russians into thinking they were doing a raid to prevent the russians from doing a raid.

Zel, the actor, is probably Churchill, has anyone compared him to Winston yet, I mean what a leader - sorry fund raiser.

I'm no war expert, but I can't help but feel Ukraine would have been better served had this Ukrainian soldier with all the American Medals accepted the job as Ukrainian Defense Minister. That would have been a huge get for Zel.

Funny how there are like 200 "reasons" for a TV talking head being let go, like 200? As if this has never happened before, why are there not 200 reasons for Don Lemon being fired the same day? In fact, where's the Racist Outrage over that obvious example of White Supremacy and Gayphobia?

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You label Tucker as " anti war " , dont you think it`s wrong because Tucker support fascist Russia what is about extreme war ideology and fascism . It would be same as someone in the 1930s-1940s would support Hitler ...could that be then anti war ?

It is not difficult at all to classify Tucker Carlson’s political ideology. He is an American fascist, only the latest in a long historical line.

Tucker Carlson is not an anti-war populist rebel. He is a fascist

Tucker Carlson’s history of pro-Kremlin, anti-Ukraine propaganda

edit on 2-5-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

It`s not just about Ukraine either . Tucker made made text message that FOX would not want to go public as like Tucker still being in the position in the company .

Carlson’s Text That Alarmed Fox Leaders: ‘It’s Not How White Men Fight’

Tucker’s Racist Text That Freaked Out Fox: ‘It’s Not How White Men Fight’

edit on 2-5-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
Bingo!

It really is amazing to watch the 'programming' of the herd.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
More confirmation FOX News is controlled opposition. He started criticizing our real overlords and swiftly got the boot. The most watched nightly broadcast in the country was canceled because of an ANTI-WAR position.

Do you Zelenskyy fan boys see what's going on yet?

I thought it was Russia that didn't have any journalistic protections or integrity?

Yeah how could we possibly be hating on Russia with all the tryrranical sht happening in the US. It's unreal. Everyone is dead wrong!

top topics

join