It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will cause the end of society as we know it...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Are you suggesting it was fair and square for 2000 years?

Unfairness is definetly a human emotional state.
For animals it's just survival of the fittest, in case you missed, that means the best adapted to the environment.

Hard to addapt to a society you don't agree with, welcome to the last 30 years of my life...

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Many civilizations have come to an actual end, usually their legacies are destroyed by the forces who caused them.
See old libraries in Alexandria and South America, see modern distruction of ancient statues.
It's all human organisations who rule with fear.
Do as I say (it's because I care), or else...

...torture forever in hell, die of a symptomless illness, be a granny killer if you don't take this new concoction etc.

Why does anyone think people of the past have tried to hide evidence.
Hidden parts of books, Gobekli Tepe and similar, Pyramid secrets only understood when advanced and so on?

It has been the same cabal, or method for hundreds of thousands of years if not longer.

Beware of anyone who bases their existence on your fears whilst telling you they care about you and your safety.

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Society....will ruin "society".

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I think I love you.

LOL
I've lived through most of your list. So tired of being disappointed. Can't I sue someone, you know, like false advertising?

As far as your Idea, that made me love you (the way you think, at least), I believe this great mother earth could wipe us out at any time, and keep on trucking on just fine. But if she does, your idea would be the most most bad ass, unexpected, horror movie worthy way to go. LOL

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What will cause the end of society as we know it...
Turning the world into Romper Room 2.0 ?

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Climate change will end the world and it will do so in less that 18 years….

When I say climate change, I mean the result of government programs spraying crap in our sky every day to modify the weather.. they purposely are making the weather more extreme to sell “climate change” to the masses and use this as an excuse to take away our freedoms.

Lastly, how do I know it all ends in LESS than 18 years?
As a 7th day Adventist, there was a lady in our church who had hundreds of dreams and visions… with 100% accuracy!!

She wrote about 9/11 over 100 years before it happened…

youtu.be...

The above YouTube link is a preacher from 1999 doing his y2k speech…. Reading from the book talking about the fall of the towers of New York. What most people don’t know is this event marked the last generation…. Which is 40 years and I believe this generation is cut short(why I’m saying less than 18 years left) because if God doesn’t end it soon, no one would survive.

Lastly, the above woman warned what the mark of the beast was to be…. As it has to do with worship(read the verse). Most people focus on the not buying or selling, that is just the means of force the Beast uses to punish those who don’t get on the worship bandwagon. Anyway, the item of contention was supposed to be forcing people to worship on Sunday, while God commanded the 7th day(Saturday).
Most people (in error) believe Christ and the deciles kept Sunday when the Bible records 67 instances of them keeping the 7th day holy, and I’ve read through the early church fathers and found for the first 5 centuries, all Christian’s except for a small group in Rome, kept the 4th commandment just as God commanded…. The small Group in Rome, got the armies of Rome and killed all the people doing things the right way(hence the dark ages)

Anyway, you can read how this all goes down in a book called “the great controversy” and from there, just look at the pope’s climate change plans!!!!
That’s right, the very person all Protestants USED to call the beast/antichrist proposed to FORCE all people to keep Sunday holy to stop climate change!!! Seriously! (This was proposed in 2015 and is supposed to be implemented world wide by 2030).

So yes, this fake climate change will be the very thing used to drive the world to its end!!

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

When robots can fix themselves, AI will announce it's sentience.

Everything up to that point is preparing you to become digital.

A single drop of moisture in the right place is all it would take to destroy most machines that function by electricity. My old Honda Civic and a friend's laptop are testament to that.

A ball mostly covered in water is a great place to keep control over something so potentially powerful.

FOCUS ON THE CONTROLLERS and remember the saying we have heard so often..

"guns don't kill people, people do".

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
For years now, decades actually, we have heard "the end" is near. But what is it? The end of what?

I predict that so many People will get 'Woke' that the whole World will go broke.

That's just a joke...

Or is it?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Put 50 men on an island with 50 women and in 100 years you will have a thriving society, young old male female. Put 50 men on an island with 50 transwomen and in 100 years you will have 100 male corpses.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

HG Wells got it right all those years ago in "The time machine" In the far future, humanity literally splits into two different races. The "Eloi", descendants of privileged, affluent classes, and the "Morlocks", the descendants of the workers and technocratic elites. They develop a sort of symbiosis. The Eloi, who had reached a level of leisure where they no longer have to lift a finger to work, and as a result don't have to possess much in the way of intellect, are "cared for" by the Morlocks, who use them as a food supply. If we manage to survive long enough, I think humanity could split in such a way. The other possibility is the end of human labor on the entire planet, and a sort of landed feudalism with AI powered robots replacing all the serfs and doing all the labor. Again you could end up with the same situation, humans without the power of intellectual reasoning taken care of by robots who provide every need, for the small price of our brains atrophying. Eventually you could have robots taking care of post humans with the IQ of a squirrel or small monkey. Its really already started. People use their smartphones to navigate for them, when is the last time you saw someone using a paper roadmap? In biology if you don't use something, it goes away. Our brains are no different. Maybe the decline in civility or social etiquette is one of the first symptoms manifesting. Who knows?
edit on 6-5-2023 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join