It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Gender Clinic Trained Teachers To Help Transition Elementary School Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A Gender Transition Clinic named CHOP. Really? Is that supposed to be funny? We have heard similar stories before where Gender Clinics are partnering with schools and it appears they have documents. How to transition Kindergarteners.... A wonderful training for teachers isn't it. I am sure we all want teachers actively transitioning our kids and grandkids don't we?

Link

A representative of the Gender and Sexuality Development Program at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) trained school faculty to advise them on how to support a kindergartner changing their gender, according to documents obtained through a public records request by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

CHOP’s gender clinic has come under fire for providing children beginning at age 8 with medical interventions such as puberty blockers.

CHOP’s gender clinic has previously come under fire for referring kids as young as 14 years old for cross-sex surgeries, such as mastectomies or breast construction.

A representative of a child gender clinic trained teachers from two Pennsylvania school districts in 2019 and 2021 to help facilitate elementary school children’s gender transitions, according to documents obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Child abuse effects last a lifetime, and the most devastating form is sexual abuse. Our future as a nation is facing a far greater peril than nuclear war, IMO.

A new report by the CDC has found that a quarter of US high school students identify as homosexual, bisexual, or 'questioning', a figure that has more than doubled since 2015… Based on data collected in 2021 and released on Thursday, the CDC's report found that 72.4% of high schoolers identify as heterosexual, down from almost 90% in 2015

[www.cdc.gov...]

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: infolurker
Child abuse effects last a lifetime, and the most devastating form is sexual abuse. Our future as a nation is facing a far greater peril than nuclear war, IMO.

A new report by the CDC has found that a quarter of US high school students identify as homosexual, bisexual, or 'questioning', a figure that has more than doubled since 2015… Based on data collected in 2021 and released on Thursday, the CDC's report found that 72.4% of high schoolers identify as heterosexual, down from almost 90% in 2015

[www.cdc.gov...]

I call it total bull crap.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am a nanny in Seattle, and a mother. I also studied Early Childhood Education in Seattle, with very liberal teachers, but never did they teach me about this trans agenda at such an early age. Before covid, I have taken the children I nanny for to toddler play times, and at circle time, they changed the lyrics of, "Old MacDonald" so the pronouns would be, "they/them" because, "Old MacDonald could choose to be a man or a woman." I laughed my ass off and got my children out of there.

Fast forward to last year, my son was 7-years-old and in first grade, and also he was in an online school (still public school) so I could keep my eyes on his homework, and of course an assignment about gender pops up. The children were told to make a "snowperson" to help them identify their own gender and pronouns, their choices were to be a, "boy, a girl, a boy AND a girl, or neither boy or girl." I tweeted about it, and local news reporters interviewed me and blasted the school, alerting other parents to the assignment, because apparently most parents don't pay attention, and many parents were pissed. The tweet went viral and was reported all over the world, even Russian news reported how insane America is for giving children such homework.

I will ALWAYS speak up against this agenda, and I don't care if you are gay or trans, just leave children alone.

new topics

top topics

join