It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris Will Need to Take Over Relatively Soon - President Bidens Memory is Failing Fast.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Friday, April 28, 2023

We've seen how bad President Biden's "Long Term" memory is. He can't get his stories from the 1960's thru the 1990's right. And often times simply makes up events that didn't happen.

Voters, Congress, the News Media, and the Military, have been overlooking these memory problems as, "Just Joe Being Joe!....haha".

But NOW, the President of the United States is losing his SHORT TERM MEMORY. Here's an example from yesterday...

No wonder President Biden needs a cheat sheet while taking questions from adults.

The 80-year-old commander-in-chief had difficulty remembering his recent state visit to Ireland Thursday, while being grilled by kids during a Take Your Child to Work event at the White House.

“The last country I’ve traveled, I’m trying to think of the last one I was in,” Biden mused to the children of administration staffers and members of the media.

“I’ve been to, met with 89 heads of state so far. So, uh, trying to think where was the last place I was; it’s hard to keep track.”

“Ireland!”, a child shouted out, jogging the president’s memory.

“Yeah, you’re right, Ireland. That’s where it was,” Biden said.

“How’d you know that?”
Source: nypost.com...

Just 2 weeks ago, President Biden spent several days in IRELAND, home of his ancestors. At the time, the President spoke of how he felt "at home" and "spiritually connected" with the citizens of Ireland. He even felt the presence of his deceased son Beau Biden, while visiting a holy spot.

That was the week of April 10th. It's now just two weeks later, and President Biden DOES NOT REMEMBER BEING THERE, unless someone reminds him.

NO COUNTRY can have a President whose short-term memory is failing!

I am going to contact my Congressmen tomorrow and ask that they PLEASE CONSIDER removing Joe Biden from the Presidency, if he refuses to take the least embarrassing option of stepping down voluntarily, for the good of our country.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/28/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What will be, will be.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What will be, will be.

"Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que será, será
What will be, will be"
Full Song Here: genius.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ma reply to: carewemust

My next free online philosophy uni. course is soon, so I'll get back to you on that direction after I get honors marks.

Right now, as I am, pay no mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The only thing that I can think of that's scarier than Beijing Joe being president is Willie's Squeeze being president. This isn't being between a rock and a hard spot; it's more like being between a rock and a nuclear bomb.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The only thing that I can think of that's scarier than Beijing Joe being president is Willie's Squeeze being president. This isn't being between a rock and a hard spot; it's more like being between a rock and a nuclear bomb.

I remember how Nancy Pelosi asked the Military to limit President Trump's ability to launch Nuclear Weapons, because Nancy thought he was as loony as she was.

Joe Biden spouts hate, and can't remember the names of his Grand Kids, or Where he's been for his latest overseas trip.

Why aren't Republicans concerned enough to discuss limiting Joe Biden's power to start a nuclear war?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why aren't Republicans concerned enough to discuss limiting Joe Biden's power to start a nuclear war?

Easy enough question to answer in one word:

UNIPARTY.

You think Republicans care? Seriously. Didv you fall of the turnip truck this morning?

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Chalk it down to Joe just not being able to think clearly when he’s around children.

That way you guys avoid the frying pan - fire thing and end up with President Kamala.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yeah l just posted about his Bluetooth that the ear plug that has a non-hackable device attached to it or within it yeah it's all programmed to keep him pretty much from the public from now on.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Carewenot. You are being fed what you want.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

With Biden's terrible polling numbers, there's no way TPTB hand him another record breaking victory at the voting booths. The optics for it simply aren't there.

Who will their candidate be this time because Joe's condition is deteriorating fast, he'll be lucky if he finishes out his first term.

I don't think she wants the job and I really hope they don't convince her to run, but Michelle Obama might be the only candidate to create the optics of a high voter turnout for democrats.

Plus Barry can then basically have his 3rd term.

In terms of revenge politics, this would be the ultimate move for the dems.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Elections have SEVERE consequences.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Kamala is a lamer duck than Joe. Courts override most of Zartan Biden's insanity. Kamala will just keep nodding her head and smiling, cackling like a witch, and wave to the masses until next year. Fairly certain she wants off this train as much as anyone, she won't be rocking any boats.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

God help us if the cackler falls ass backwards into the presidency.
You think she talks nonsense and word salad now, wait until she has some real pressure on her.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Kamala is a lamer duck than Joe. Courts override most of Zartan Biden's insanity. Kamala will just keep nodding her head and smiling, cackling like a witch, and wave to the masses until next year. Fairly certain she wants off this train as much as anyone, she won't be rocking any boats.

It’s hard to believe they would let her become the face of anything important to them. She’s a little more aware than Joe, but so much stupider. She’s less likely to let them drug her up and make her do nothing but read scripts then go hide for 48 hours.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden spouts hate, and can't remember the names of his Grand Kids, or Where he's been for his latest overseas trip.

There's one specific grandkid Joe never mentions, and I think we all know why that is.

But really, Biden is a just a muppet. He isn't actually making any decisions -- probably not even so far as what suit he's going to wear today. The question we should be asking, but aren't, is whose hand is shoved up his ass making his mouth move?
edit on 28-4-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

God help us if the cackler falls ass backwards into the presidency.
You think she talks nonsense and word salad now, wait until she has some real pressure on her.

I seriously can see Hillary somehow forcing Harris out (or just bumping her off) and then trying to insert herself into the vice presidency. Then, the Dems would magically start to notice that Biden is senile AF, and use the 25th Ammendment to remove him from office.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I wonder if Joe will step down before the next election. This will allow Harris to become President for a short while to pardon Biden and his family and everyone else. This could all be orchestrated.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hope those supporting this farce are enjoying what they are receiving.
Own it dems

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

To be fair we can't be sure it was actually Brandon that was here in Ireland ... it could have been anyone under that Latex prosthetic ... It's no wonder that he can't be sure himself.

Lizzard Peeple

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join