It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the 2024 Elections Even Matter?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If you piss off the right generation they will vote, watch for uptdates.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
If you piss off the right generation they will vote, watch for uptdates.

Walk into any student union building and see who's signing up the most potential voters, it's not the GOP. Mostly young women are registering to vote, and they are pissed and this election has a special meaning to them.
edit on 18-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

sad that the need to kill babies will make them vote for the party that wants mentally ill men to dominate them.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Darko

A dear friend of mine struggles with homelessness. He's lived outside without shelter in Wisconsin winters and he'd love a place better than the awful homeless shelters. Trump isn't calling for Chinese reeducation camps.

I haven't been paying attention on purpose since before 2020, but I am up to date on foreign affairs. That said, Trump isn't a bad person and he's honest, unlike politicians. He's a businessman and a reality TV star. He's the same person, but he says what's on his mind and I respect that

a reply to: CoyoteAngels

It's wild how people play right into the Eugenicists' plans. Both parties have always been corrupt. They're orators and Socrates was right that all orators do is lie.
edit on Oct❥2023 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't really expect anyone to answer this question, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it gets deleted but.....whatever happened to Darko and MrsDarko? They don't seem to be have around for quite some time now.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Darko

Hey Darko, interesting thoughts. Trump, controlled opposition? Maybe...

I've noticed that he tends to take extreme positions that seem intended to provoke a passionate response in the media and public discourse. His actual position and policy decisions usually are not as extreme.

My perspective on it is that with Trump, there's a chance that we can stave off or possibly even walk back the advance of the NWO type globalism that has been a slowly advancing fixture in geopolitics during our lifetimes. Perhaps your suspicion is correct and he is just controlled opposition, but that is not certain. Think about it.

Everyone else who has had a real shot at the office has been a NWO type globalist. HRC, Obama, Bush, Bush, WJC, Kerry, Gore, McCain. Complicit, or compromised at the least. Trump's the only one I've seen take the office who might have some wiggle room.

I had much the same viewpoint as you in 2016, did not expect much from DJT, assumed he was just another globalist. I did put him on the short list of GOP candidates that gave genuine answers during the debates, as that was what he did. Then he got elected, the establishment and MSM lost their stuff, and all the weird stuff that has happened since then happened.

Is it all a big sucker play? Maybe, maybe not. It's hard to say for sure. There is a chance that he's the real deal though. If he's being sheep dipped with all this persecution, they sure are being thorough.

We were full speed ahead toward a more consolidated NWO type geopolitical world. Trump's activities do seem to have delayed that a bit. Whether it actually pans out that way, only time will tell I suppose. Nothing is certain, but with Trump in the presidential office there's possibly a chance to put things right. No others offer that chance as far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The average national gas price as of late has plummeted to $3.20, so if gas prices in the US crash to $2.56 by the time the GOP primaries start next month, then the following issues might surface in the next election:
- Whether Donald Trump should go to jail even if he collapses on stage while giving a speech to adoring fans in Michigan next month and his campaign advisors declare his physically unfit to continue running for the presidency again
- Raul Castro's impending death raising the question of whether the GOP top brass should forgive the communist government in Cuba for past sins
- If a mass shooting at an elementary school could force the Democrats' hand in calling for a constitutional amendment that emends the 2nd Amendment to keep guns or other firearms out of the hands of left- and right-wing extremists, mentally ill people, and terrorists
- The issue of sending more arms to the Ukraine

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I know it is a tough job coming to terms with how some things are. Feeling hopeless about some things bigger than us, pretty standard. Not a lot we can do about many things in this world. Starting in our own back yard is one thing we can do.

With how this world works, what happens tomorrow is up to billions of people, not just one or two. With a position like the president, it is going to have more influence than most in how things go. I know there are a lot of problems. I do find most people do try to do the right thing. Hopefully there are enough to keep something running should things get shaky along the way.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join