It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ankh Decoded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ankh Decoded

www.instagram.com...

The above link shows the diagrams
I couldn't figure out how to post pics in this forum so I sent the link to the pics from Instagram post I just made.

My findings:

Origins of the Ankh Decoded:

***Ankh is the Coronal Loop or Coronal mass ejection

***Ankh is called the Breath of Life:

Well, it literally is the Sun breathing bursts of plasmic fire and water , life codes that bring evolution, creation, death, and rebirth .Coronal bursts or Coronal Ankh loops literally looks like the Sun breathing Ankh loops. Which is remarkable if Pre dynastic Egypt and the very 1st dynasties had more knowledge of plasma physics, bacterial genetics, and quantum physics than we even do today! In my posts I will hopefully show this, or at least encourage you all to do your own journey through the spirals

***Ankh is also called the Key to life:

Well, it literally is the key that shuts down the magnetic shield on the planet so plasmic forces /cosmic codes aka cosmic radiation, bacterias , and other plasmic life forms can enter into the planet. Auroras. Osiris also represents the green plasmic Waters.
CME's are the KEY to shutting down the magnetic shield/ Magnetosphere. The realm of Osiris, the Am Tuat / Duat. The halls of Amenti . This is translucent plasmic activity, but is visual @ higher harmonic/ Soul / quantum levels and other light spectrums. "Amen" literally means concealment as well which is interesting to note . So "Amen Ra" literally means The unseen/concealed Plasmic forces and knowledge of the Sun .
Amen= unseen / concealment
Ra= Sun / Plasma
Also note that Amen Ra stems from Ancient Vedic
Om-Rama
Om- Rama = Amen Ra

***Also from Egyptian to Ancient Near East Pharoah/ Gods mostly shown carrying the Ankh:
Well the Pharoah/God represents the Sun literally carrying the Ankh/ CME to the planets and throughout the Cosmos
www.instagram.com...

In my humble opinion not only from academic research but from having the genetic memory of an adept / initiate within my journey. These are my findings So A.T.S. Tell me ....What do you think ??????

Ankh Decoded by
Raffaele - Antonio " RA" Castaldo

Spiral out

*****Note *****
Positive , interesting, intelligent feedback and questions will be answered thanks everyone . I will be also posting to the moderator only chat now that i know there is one. Also, in case any of you really need to know who I am and how I have this status account., Please contact Darko, or me privately instead of on forum. Please Stop thinking everything is a conspiracy, especially me having this status and not knowing the basics yet on the site. I don't really use computers all that much besides doing my platforms. I'm not a computer savy internet wizard , I'm mostly in nature . It's not some paranoid conspiracy that I have this status and still don't know much about the site, I think Darko explained it to those who asked if there's any questions please ask me in private message.
Much luv
I bet people e en being paranoid on why I used star symbols lol spiral out

edit on 25-4-2023 by The Mystical Spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What do the flags mean, I literally just clicked it a few times and it went to #23 wtf ? Pls explain to me what I'm doing wrong lol

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Mystical Spiral
Ankh Decoded

The above link shows the diagrams
I couldn't figure out how to post pics in this forum so I sent the link to the pics from Instagram post I just made just to post these pics

Ciao Raffaele - Antonio.

Here's a tutorial for uploading images. Please note that they con only be in a .PNG or .JPG format - no .JEPG extension, and should be under 2Mb.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The Mystical Spiral

I feel like I'm missing something here. And I was because I clicked the link before I read your whole post. I feel silly now. It is an interesting thought.
edit on 24-4-2023 by Antimony because: d'oh.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What do the flags mean, I literally just clicked it a few times and it went to #23 wtf ? Pls explain to me what I'm doing wrong lol

You can't flag your own post something is wrong lol. Must be all the updates going on.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Don't worry, flags are a good thing here, you get them from us members.

Interesting theory on the Ankh

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

That's happening because of a few bugs Darko is ironing out. Flags and stars are given by members, only one per person and they end up being part of a complicated algorithm that establishes awards for participation... really, just virtual praise and karma.

In any case, you shouldn't be able flag or star your own post... so, that's something Darko needs to fix for your account type.

edit on 24/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We missed a possible lights out event March 13

There have been some awesome CME events posted on these boards over the years. If Earth was in a direct path we are so stuffed. While there is still some hope in the the parable of the wheat and the tares, it's not time. Should it go Sodom and Gmorrah, the universe has had enough with this experiment.
edit on 24-4-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Glad you decided to stick around.

I was looking at some egyptian images and have seen lots of ankhs pointed to the nose of im guessing they’re gods, and i think the meaning is to provide the gift of eternal life to them.

One researcher believes the ankhs had specific vibration frequencies and when pointed up the nose of these people, well the frequencies would go up the nose to the brain trying to alter their consciousness. Vibrational frequency for different states of consciousness.

What are your thoughts on that idea?
edit on 24-4-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If you get flags it means others think you have made a worthy thread.
I gave you a flag

The ankh looks kind of similar to one of the "astras"-the super weapons of ancient India.
Here is a short video about the one I mean-This youtube guy does some interesting videos about some of the mysterious ancient technology of India-this one is said to have the power of the sun:

Take no notice of negative comments,everyone is equal whatever they may think.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Maybe take some time to learn about the forum first?

Like all of us had to....

Just a suggestion, not tying to be negative, just realistic.
edit on 4/24/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

That's happening because of a few bugs Darko is ironing out. Flags and stars are given by members, only one per person and they end up being part of a complicated algorithm that establishes awards for participation... really, just virtual praise and karma.

In any case, you shouldn't be able flag or star your own post... so, that's something Darko needs to fix for your account type.

Ummm...it's because his account is an administrative account...he can give himself as many stars and flags as he chooses...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ook i will speak to Darko he is a very good friend of mine thanks so kindly everyone
reply to: Encia22

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Im learning as i go, this is why im asking questions
I just was trying to figure out the picture thing. All good. Listen I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes bu my status here. I'm working with Darko as a sponsor to help both improve the site and make it even more interesting than it already is. Darko does all the computer genius work and I'm here to share articles and interesting information.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just curious, is "The Mystical Spiral" yours or a borrowed account?

(post by Latro removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

thanks for any and all help with the site. We all appreciate it. And dig into how to post pictures. the knuckle draggers here (me) like visual aids to break up all the text and make things interesting. Hot women with big hooters is always a winning ticket in lieu of real content.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Im learning as i go, this is why im asking questions
I just was trying to figure out the picture thing.

Here's the upload link.
There is a size limit, and IIRC it has to be a jpg.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I can download a .jpg to my desk top.
I then go here img.abovetopsecret.com...
choose " upload "
Select File
I use "this PC > desktop"
And then select the "Up arrow cloud thingy" icon

Once the .jpg shows up, select/click on it, and the copy paste the top line that says "
BBcode for use in post"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join