It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School District Admits Transgender Locker Room Incident Occurred

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Question:

What happens when freshmen high school girls are in an "open shower" and a naked 18 year old dude walks in free-donging? That would be considered sexual harassment and flashing and is in violation of standing laws in Wisconsin. Of course, the school district did not want to address it until it suddenly became "National News" and now they are scrambling and back pedaling.

So, any dude can stroll into the girls showers and say "I am transgender" and it is OK?

[url=https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/sun-prairie-school-district-admits-transgender-locker-room-incident-occurred-violated-district-practices/]Link[ /url]

The Sun Prairie School District has now admitted that an incident involving a transgender student in a school locker room violated its “district practices” and “should not have happened,” acknowledging that “it did” occur.

In a vague press release that raised as many questions as it answered, the district also said it had taken steps to “ensure” that the incident does not “recur.”

“What happened in this incident was not in line with our District’s practices,” the district admitted. “We know it is easy to blame schools for events like this when people are outraged. The simple truth is that this incident should not have happened.

18-year-old naked student allegedly exposed his male genitalia to four freshman girls in the school shower at Sun Prairie East High School.

“In early March, four freshman girls at EHS participated in a swim unit as part of their first-hour physical-education class. After the class, the girls entered the shower area in the girls’ locker room with their swimsuits on, which was their common practice as they rinsed off. As they began to shower, a male student, who is 18 years old according to multiple sources, approached them, entered the shower area and announced, ‘I’m trans, by the way.’ The male student then fully undressed and exposed his male genitalia to the four girls in the shower,” WILL wrote.

www.wisconsinrightnow.com...

www.wisconsinrightnow.com...

As they began to shower, a male student, who is 18 years old according to multiple sources, approached them, entered the shower area and announced, ‘I’m trans, by the way.’ The male student then fully undressed and exposed his male genitalia to the four girls in the shower.

Title IX “requires that all reports regarding student sexual harassment be taken seriously and treated fairly. Under federal law, this incident should have been reported to the Title IX coordinator, who should have reached out to the girls, offered supportive measures, and provided them an opportunity to file a complaint.”

Will continued: “Since the district failed to take these steps, it cannot possibly know whether sexual harassment occurred. This failure violates Title IX. SPASD didn’t even follow its own Locker Room Privacy Policy, and SPASD’s response to the parents involved was inadequate. Moreover, SPASD did not consider its mandatory reporting obligations under state law because this conduct—an adult male exposing his genitals to four freshman girls—could potentially implicate Wisconsin criminal statute, Wis. Stat. § 948.10.”

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It has to get to the point where normal people just won't put up with this crap anymore. If some freshman girl's daddy decided to help that sick pervert along his transition journey and relieve him of those pesky male genitalia, I'd consider it an act of kindness.

"Bottom surgery?" Sure! Free of charge.

:
edit on 2023 4 23 by incoserv because: CMA.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Uh
It is a crime
Those in authority at the school that allowed it to happen should be charged

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Uh
It is a crime

Are you kidding? They should just take their cues from Loudon Co and label the upset parents of these girls as terrorists and call the cops on them. Then quietly shuffle this kid off to a different school in their district.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Expose yourself to my kid
I won’t wait for the school board

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Uh
It is a crime

So, you can be labeled a SEX OFFENDER if you are a man busted urinating in public. This has happened numerous times.

If that is the case.... what about this?

Slap a sex offender on him and watch how fast this crap stops.

www.menshealth.com...

melmagazine.com...

According to Human Rights Watch's 2007 review of sex offender laws, sex-offender status for public urination is possible in at least 13 states. It's difficult to estimate how many people are listed just for public urination, since the crime is usually described with words like “lewd” and “lascivious”—which could refer to other activities.

Regardless, when you have to urinate so bad that holding it is no longer an option, you might want to consider just peeing in your pants. It may ruin the rest of your night, but the rest of your life will be spared.

As mentioned earlier, public urination could brand you a sex offender for the rest of your life in at least 13 states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah and Vermont.

www.macinstruct.com...

Twenty-one years ago, Juan Matamoros was ticketed for public urination in Massachusetts. Now 49 and living in Florida, Matamoros is being forced to move with his family, because a new law bans “sex offenders” from living within 2,500 feet of a child-care facility. Matamoros admits he was technically convicted of “gross, lewd and lascivious behavior” for peeing in public, but argues that he poses no danger to children. Officials said the law leaves them no choice. “This is not a case we feel good about having to prosecute,” an official said.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How DARE they say the 18 year old is at fault! He is an immature high school kid. On the other hand, the complete weirdos and morons who are playing along with this nonsense are grown a- -, voting, sober adults. He is merely acting exactly like they taught him to and now, people want to throw under the bus one of the very victims whose minds they warped!?!! Those kids all need to be completely retaught sex Ed and gender reality. They can’t just arrest or charge children they just told for the past 7 years that a man can think himself into a woman and back because gender is fluid and can change every day, their very words and message. He is a victim too and one who has some serious mental issues now that THEY programmed him with.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Shouldn't adult students shower schedule be separated from minor students by default? Is that not a safety policy? Even with same gender students, the idea that 14 year olds are naked next to 18 year olds doesn't sit with me for the same reasons I wouldn't shower next to a 16 year old stranger or coworker naked in any bathroom at any facility. Do coaches also shower with their students now? Where does one draw that line?

Also:

“What happened in this incident was not in line with our District’s practices,” the district admitted. “We know it is easy to blame schools for events like this when people are outraged. The simple truth is that this incident should not have happened.

The first line of any gaslighting argument is "it's easy to blame me if you're not thinking clearly" right before they explain how you're actually irrational and overreacting.

edit on 23-4-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So this is America being morally superior?

In other countries this kind of behavior would be not tolerated.

edit on 23-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
So this is America being morally superior?

In other countries this kind of behavior would be not tolerated.

Thus the "Clown World" phrase applies.
edit on 23-4-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"Im trans."

Guess those are the magic words that foil all known legal precedent and standing.

Sorcery!

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

"Im trans."

Guess those are the magic words that foil all known legal precedent and standing.

Sorcery!

I just envision the movie "Porkys" with this magic ability.

Dudes! High Fives All Around... we are going to the women's showers!

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

" free-donging? "

Geez , what a Poetically Creative Way of putting that ..........

edit on 23-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'm sure Tom Petty is partially to blame!

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'm sure Tom Petty is partially to blame!

You would be right. LOL.

I have used that word "substitution" since the 80's

Now you will never be able to "unhear" that.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow. So it finally happened. Once. Wow, you found the unicorn!

Not the hundreds of times some folks would falsely lead one to believe.
edit on 23-4-2023 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Wow. So it finally happened. Once. Wow, you found the unicorn!

Not the hundreds of times some folks would falsely lead one to believe.

Is more than once or under "hundreds" the claim here?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Where have you been?

January 17, 2023
Teen Girl Blasts YMCA Trans Policy after Encountering Naked Man in Women’s Locker Room

news.yahoo.com...

A female minor is speaking out against the YMCA’s transgender inclusion policy after she encountered a naked man while showering in the women’s locker room at a San Diego location.

www.louderwithcrowder.com...

WATCH: GIRL BLASTS SCHOOL BOARD, FORCED TO BEG ADULTS FOR HELP IN KEEPING MALES OUT OF THE GIRL'S LOCKER ROOM

Sophomore Claire Mossman spoke out to the Chico Unified School Board. She is of the belief that, especially at school, if she is taking her clothes off there should be a rule that no one with a penis is allowed in the same locker room.

Transgender Male in Girls' Locker Room causes Mass Student Walkout & Fury from Parents

nypost.com...

August 9, 2022

“I saw a man in a woman’s bathing suit watching maybe four or five little girls pulling down their suits in order to use the toilet,” Port Townsend resident Julie Jaman recalled of the July incident to Seattle radio show host Dori Monson on Friday. “I asked if he had a penis and he said it was none of my business. I told that man to ‘get out right now.’”

Person charged with indecent exposure at LA spa after viral Instagram video

www.theguardian.com...

Los Angeles authorities have charged a 52-year-old with indecent exposure at a popular Korean spa that was the subject of a viral Instagram post earlier this summer.

The LA police department (LAPD) announced late on Thursday that it had put out an arrest warrant for Darren Merager, who is facing five felony counts of indecent exposure at Wi Spa in the Koreatown neighborhood.

The charges, filed on Monday, come two months after a viral Instagram video from a woman who filmed herself confronting Wi Spa staff about seeing a “man” naked in front of women and girls in the women’s section of the facility: “There are other girls down there, other women who are highly offended for what they just saw, and you did nothing, absolutely nothing,” she can be heard saying in the 24 June video.

Girls Volleyball Team Banned From Their Own Locker Room Over Complaint About Transgender Student

www.dailywire.com...

A Vermont high school is cracking down after female students complained about a transgender student in their locker room — and the school’s solution is to ban the girls from their own locker room.

According to a report from local CBS News outlet WCAX, the controversy arose when a transgender teammate allegedly made remarks that made some of the others on the team uncomfortable. But in the interim, the transgender student is still allowed full use of the locker room while the others have been relegated to a single-stall bathroom to change one at a time.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

What makes you think it only happened once?

And what difference does it make to the girls who were traumatized by it?

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm a bit surprised this was allowed.

He would be a senior and would have gym classes with other seniors, one would think. Even if he thought he was a girl, those should be other seniors - 17 and 18-year-old girls. That doesn't make it better exactly, but the age difference seems to suggest he's definitely stupid on top of being a perve.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join