It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son is seeing shadow people ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Sage the house

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is he on any medications? I was on a high dose of a drug called Zoloft and it caused me to see shadow people. When I came off of it they went away.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Check the medical cabinet.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Shadow people and sleep paralysis go hand and hand , Is you son experiencing sleep paralysis ?

I have seen these shadow people all my life my Son has seen them and my Wife seen one with red eyes hovering over me in the bed . (I've never seen the red eyed one) Once at the foot of my bed I saw what looked like a family of them -They were all different sizes as in how tall they were .

I some how learned to fight them off during sleep paralysis and ever since I broke free and chased the unseen culprit that ran and hid , I have not experienced a shadow person or sleep paralysis .

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: ancientlight

I truly hope you are not trolling, because I have a serious answer.

This kind of thing happened in my life as well. My daughters each reported something along these lines to me, and I would have just "blown them off" as a kid thing except I too had experiences like this both as a child and while I was raising my kids.

I can't say "they are this" or "It is that" like I know.

I can say that you should be there for him. Let him know you are also concerned and will be on the lookout with him. Don't lie and pretend its nothing. Don't offer him fake reassurances that it will just "go away."

Let him know that he is not alone in this. You are with him. You will be there whenever something like this happens.

Let him know he is not crazy. He is not full of it. And it is not "his fault." You believe he saw this.

It really helps.
Bad advice to indulge mental illness, especially in a child. Also bad to tell someone else like the OP what they believe.

Mental illness is a serious matter, and your son may be suffering from something. ATS is not the place to find help on this. Too many here indulging their own fantasy and motives.
No, it's 100% real this. I've seen them too, multiple times. Don't know what it could be though.
Yes, your mental illness. That’s what it is. Lie if it helps you cope, but to encourage others to do so about the health of their child is reprehensible.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

I really do not think it is mental illness if people all over the have have experienced the same thing including myself and people that live with me. I would say the same thing you have said if I had not experienced at the same time as other people living with me have at the same time. So that tends to make me believe what I see. My experience was related to a very ill person in the house so I think it was a spirit feeding on his energy. He told me that he seriously felt like he wanted to kill himself during this time and maybe this was a entity that fed on this. I saged the house and prayed (I'm not religious at all). It went away after that.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   
They are definitely real

My 10 year old daughter some one outside her bedroom

And a couple of days before, my ex partners boyfriend saw it in the kitchen and he jumped up scared out of his wits.

This all happened in a 2 day period so maybe whoever they were , they were just observing and passing through

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join