It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary Blinken and the Biden Campaign were behind the Biden laptop coverup.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Of course they did. You would have to be slow to not think that to begin with.

twitter.com...

More important is the fact that we all know that no one will face consequences since we no longer have a functional legal system. Lefty's go ahead and cheer, that is fine, but one day they will come for you for some arbitrary reason and there will not be one thing you or any lawyer can do about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Lefty's go ahead and cheer, that is fine, but one day they will come for you for some arbitrary reason and there will not be one thing you or any lawyer can do about it.

A big part of this predicament that people seem to miss.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

but one day they will come for you for some arbitrary reason and there will not be one thing you or any lawyer can do about it.

This is what people cheering this craziness dont seem to understand. One day they are gonna come after you and your stuff too.

Imagine when they start to limit how much time you can spend on video games or the internet.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I swear we could be in a nuclear winter and the liberals would be like "still better than Trump".

Its odd

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, big surprise. This is actually a bigger scandal than Watergate but people are so lobomoized their busy worrying about trans rights and climate change.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This is what con artists do.
The Democrats are professional con artists.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It was a standard BAMN operation.

It involved hundreds of high level people. 🤡

Yet even Hunter and Joe kept supporting the fake story and denying the laptop 🤡

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Already a thread on this. And nope.

Gym edited Morell's transcript to remove the part that completely shuts down his narrative.

A full transcript has since been released.

Why do you guys keep putting your faith in this political huckster?

ETA: By the way, a lot of you were in that other thread but seemed to get quiet when the full transcript was posted. Why are you now acting like this is breaking news?
edit on 4/22/2023 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You lie. But to you I am sure that is a great quality to have. If you read the actual transcript they did do an coverup to help the Bidens politically.
So please read the actual transcript and then come back with more of your lies. I am sure you will.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Gym edited Morell's transcript to remove the part that completely shuts down his narrative.

ETA: By the way, a lot of you were in that other thread but seemed to get quiet when the full transcript was posted. Why are you now acting like this is breaking news?

like when Schiff read the phone call transcript
Remember in an Italian voice no less?

Did you believe that transcript too? Oh who am I kidding of course you did.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Political huckster?
That’s hilarious coming from someone that supports the Democrats.
Every known member of the Democrats is a huckster, con artist and snake oil salesman.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As expected.

We know democrats play dirty, the DNC dossier and russian asset is a prime example of how easily people were duped.

We already knew the 50 intel peeps signing off on that document was BS, but the who was pulling the strings? Now we know.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
False.

The letter wasn't fake; the contents were false, fraudulent and intentionally misleading.

You KNOW this. Cut the BS out, there isn't saving anything from this, it isn't A HILL WORTH DYING ON.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Just for you sir:

Page 3 and page 4

twitter.com...

Starting at the bottom of page 3 Morrell clearly states that he did what he did to help Biden win the election - it really cannot get any clearer than that.

Also if you dont feel like reading I think the Jimmy Dore show gives a great synopsis of this issue:

edit on 22-4-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Q: When he called you, did he direct, suggest, or insinuate in any way that you should write a letter or statement on this topic?

A: My memory is that he did not, right. My memory is that he asked me what I thought."

Q: Okay. It wasn't: The campaign could use some help on this; could you --

A: He did not say that.

Q: -- cook up something that we could use?

A: It's not my memory that he said that.

Source

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So when you said you read the transcript, you meant you read Gym's edited version.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Do you happen to have a link the the full interview please?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here is what I am reading through on the issue:

twitter.com...

Just to be clear. I do not think that the Excaliber "they" (sorry I don't want to offend you by calling you either male or female) person read the document I provided, nor will "they" ever do so.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have read it. Why did Jordan edit out the part that destroys his narrative?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So when you said you read the transcript, you meant you read Gym's edited version.
Unfortunately, your DNC rebuttal holds no water. Look at the langauge enspoused...

Jim Jordan has released cherry-picked excerpts of a transcribed interview. To be clear, no part of that interview demonstrates that Tony Blinken or any other Biden campaign official asked Mike Morell to write a letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop,” said a Judiciary Committee spokesman in a statement for the Democrats.

"Cherry picked"? Lmfao, like ADAM SCHIFF?

Thy hypocrisy displayed is pitiful and we'll just ignore your leftist source you quickly googled.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join