It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago woman charged after wild gas station confrontation in suburb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Another wild confrontation erupted in a Chicago suburb gas station.

People dragged.

Car flipping over.

Screaming racial slurs and Laughing by wild ass people.

WTF? 🤡😀

Chicago woman charged after wild gas station confrontation in suburb

COOK COUNTY - A Chicago woman was arrested after a wild gas station confrontation ended in a vehicle being flipped over in the middle of a suburban street on Sunday.

The incident, which most of was caught on camera, occurred around 3 p.m. near the intersection of Jackson Blvd. and Harlem Ave. in Forest Park.

Jae Mills recorded the confrontation, which began at the Thorntons gas station on the corner.

"They started throwing cups and bottles. I said it's about to escalate," he told FOX 32 Chicago.

Mills was with his family and says a woman — later identified as 31-year-old Kendra Y. Nance — was behind the wheel of a Ford SUV and started hurling homophobic and racial slurs at two other women.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WTF
Some people man.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Forest Park is a suburb that hugs Chicago's West Side. F.P. police have the dangerous job of keeping the crazies on the Chicago side of the dividing line.

edit on 4/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I wonder if Nance will be charged with a hate crime, but somehow I just don't see any Jesse Jackson or Ben Crumpesque lawyers coming to defend the Mills since the racial slurs came from a black chick.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I am sorry but look at the picture. Clearly those could not have been homophobic or racial slurs. Only white people are capable of that, just check your CRT.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am sorry but look at the picture. Clearly those could not have been homophobic or racial slurs. Only white people are capable of that, just check your CRT.

The whole thing must have been staged and scripted with actors !!!!! 😀

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Forest Park is a suburb that hugs Chicago's West Side. F.P. police have the dangerous job of keeping the crazies on the Chicago side of the dividing line.

Yeah, I live in the area. That gas station is notorious for attracting a lot of ghetto hood rats. We were talking about it before it went viral nationally yesterday morning as it popped up in my local community feed on Facebook.

Oak Park is actually trying to close gas stations because they keep attracting a lot of criminal elements from the west side of Chicago.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sadly I'm shocked. I expected it to be a victim trying to defend herself against the riotters.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

that bytch ain't right!

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are the fancier houses on the west side then? Where is the 'dividing line?' is oak park nice?

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's nuttier than squirrel sh#t right there....

She needs to be locked up ASAP

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

At this point, we can only hope for an "Idiocracy"-style future. At least in that movie they were docile complacent idiots. Our current crop of idiots is anything but.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm missing something here but....out of all that ONE ARREST??????? ONE?????? With all the cameras, and of course bragging on social media just one????

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've said before, I see a story like this and I make immediate assumptions about certain demographic aspects of those involved. Funny thing is that I am never mistaken in my assumption.

Like, never ever.

These kinds of crazy stories. Parties that break out in gun fights. Mass looting and shoplifting. People attacked and assaulted in public for little to no reason. Fights that end with extensions and hairpieces littering the ground.

Always.

It's the dangedest thing. I guess some would say that it says something about me, but it seems to me to say more about those involved.

:
edit on 2023 4 18 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: carewemust

Are the fancier houses on the west side then? Where is the 'dividing line?' is oak park nice?

Oak Park is one of the wealthiest communities in IL. Oak Park is renown for it's architecture as it is the home of Frank Lloyd Wright. It technically is not part of Chicago, but the Chicago subway system that runs east -west ends in Oak Park. Oak Park is the first suburb west of Chicago.

Where it gets tricky is that Oak Park shares it's eastern border with the Chicago west side. The west side of Chicago is one of the most dangerous areas in Chicago. You literally cross one street (Austin Ave) which acts as the border street between Chicago and Oak Park and go from sh!t hole trap houses to starter homes that run $500k and go up into the millions. Tree line streets, quaint shops, and historic architecture.

explore.visitoakpark.com...

Oak Park is super liberal and jokingly called the People's Republic of Oak Park.

Where this incident happened is on the west side of Oak Park which borders another suburb called Forest Park. The gas station is on the Forest Park side of the border street, Harlem Ave which runs North & South. The west side of the street if Forest Park while the east side of the street is Oak Park.
edit on 18-4-2023 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

edit on 19-4-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Thanks for the run-down!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Whelp, that's reflecting all across Chicago.

I think we'll see the rise of private security firms who will do the work that police are suppose to do but can't because local legislation has tied their hands.

Sucks, but that'll only divide the people further.

top topics

join