It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus: New Pope Doomed (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After the upcoming papal election, the new 112th pope will be assassinated according to a Nostradamus prophecy.

www.news.com.au
THE pope elected to succeed John Paul II will be assassinated and his death will spark a Muslim invasion of the west that will split the Catholic Church, according to an interpretation of Nostradamus's prophecies by a leading Colombian author.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

if this event should occur i feel that it would be another move by the different groups that make up the NWO to take control on the pretext of saving the world.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by brettza]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
hmmm......Its #111 not #112

And Nostradamus Cant Predict His Way Out of a Paper Bag! He Predicted the end of the World in June of 1999! He Said WW3 Would happen then With Nukes.....hmmm, DIDN'T HAPPEN!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sorry Rocky, Nostadamus said the world wouldn't end for another 1800 years.
alumnus.caltech.edu...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmm...i always heard that this next pope's papacy would be very short. Whats the world without a good conspiracy or a prophecy nowadays?

Is this the new pope that is supposed to be somekind of antichrist? I hope not.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Actually due to the fact that the last pope lasted so long the new pope will be what they call transitional, and probably well into old age so his term would not be as long.

That is what I heard in the news by insiders and experts.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah that's what I heard as well and still dont' really understand why this seems to be such a good idea to me a transitional pope is one who can last for a long time to make sure changes get instituted. I don't understand the merits of a short term pope.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Echeverri said the Pope would base himself in Avignon, France and another pontiff would take control in Italy, splitting the Catholic church in two.

"There is a very clear prophecy that says the holy father will move to another place, even warning that the French Pope will not be able to stay in Avignon due to the Muslim invasion and will flee again to Lyon, where he will be attacked, according to Nostradamus," Echeverri said.

smh.com.au...

Hmm...not sure if this will happen to be honest

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
didn't nostadamus describe the family crests and give "nicknames" for all the popes right up until the one that would rule during the end times?

this new pope they are about to bring in is supposed to be the last on that list of nostra's... i wonder if his crst is going to match like all the others have thus far...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettza
After the upcoming papal election, the new 112th pope will be assassinated according to a Nostradamus prophecy.

www.news.com.au
THE pope elected to succeed John Paul II will be assassinated and his death will spark a Muslim invasion of the west that will split the Catholic Church, according to an interpretation of Nostradamus's prophecies by a leading Colombian author.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

if this event should occur i feel that it would be another move by the different groups that make up the NWO to take control on the pretext of saving the world.

Nostradamous is dead, do you believe dead men? i dont. But he does have some precise predictions.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I believe the prediction stated the 111th pope would be assassinated and the 112th pope would have to move to avignon due to the islamic invasion. A simialr rift happened previously (date? i dont know) and there were two popes for a while... this isnt too unbelievable that the chirch could split again...

I agree some of nostradamus' stuff is a little vague... but it is open to interpretation... he has predicted some major events like the french revolution, the rise of hitler though, JFK's assassination, and both world wars...

I doubt he predicted WW3 would be with nukes... coz he didnt know what nukes were... and even if he did... whats to say it wont happen in the future?

[edit on 11-4-2005 by specialasianX]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Nostradamus was on drugs so i dont believe in anything he says.

His predictions are like calling miss cleo and getting a reading...a waste of time.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Nostradamus was on drugs so i dont believe in anything he says.

His predictions are like calling miss cleo and getting a reading...a waste of time.

Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

I agree with you, Notradamus was probally using drugs just like the peeps at the temple of Nike(Was it Nike?)

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So that you will never waist your time again with Nostradamus:
www.goldismoney.info... or how and why God fulfilled the only "prediction" that the fraud known as Nostradamus ever risked.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Assassin
didn't nostadamus describe the family crests and give "nicknames" for all the popes right up until the one that would rule during the end times?

You're thinking of the prophecies of St. Malachy. He predicted only 2 more Popes after JPII. There are a couple threads in the Religion section if you're interested.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
nike? what are you talking about?
that story isnt ringing a bell.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The prophecies of Nostradamus are so vague, they can be twisted and interpreted to fit almost any situation. Like a psychic saying you will get a new appliance soon and 15 years later your washing machine dies.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
An 'author who interpreted Nostradamus' predictions'...
I could get the same quality of prophecy from a rock.

top topics

join