It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Going To NAB '23?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As I was walking into the Las Vegas Convention Center today the thought dawned on me that there many be some wonderful ATSers attending the National Association of Broadcasters convention out here in Vegas this week. Figured I would throw up a thread and check...I know we have a few members who work in the industry. Anyway let me know...I am always happy to meet others in the industry and talk shop or have a drink somewhere!
edit on 14-4-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'll be kind of nearby at Monument Valley and the greater 4 corners.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

If I came to Vegas, I might never leave. Get me on the IA list, and I will never leave for sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I think the local is only taking in about 30 a month right now. The more experience you have one your resume the further up the line they bump you though. Never hurts to send a resume in every couple months. Speaking of my experience we desperately need more good techs here...not just neck downs.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Not actually familiar with where that is...I've only been here a couple years now.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Anyone Going To NAB '23?

Yes, West Hall....I most likely will not be in the booth much if I can find a Holdem tourney close by.
edit on 14-4-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Had a feeling you'd be around. I sent you a PM.

join