It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Aunt Peggy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
"Peggy Sue Bloom"

Love you, Aunt Peggy. Thank you for all that you added to my life. I'm so happy you're home finally. home with your babies where you truly belong. I am so grateful for all the hours and hours and hours of laughter that filled our homes and our time together. I can hear your laugh now, as I write thru these tears. I love you so much and you enriched me in so many ways I could of never repaid that. I will honor your memory before others as I spread our message of love and joy and laughter. I can barely stand this pain, and I can barely type this. Tell Mack I can't wait!!! I love you all. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯²πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Tears of expression can always color the canvas with emotional Love of memories that can never evaporate upon one's thoughts of happiness from the heart where the feelings have a home in the heart that last forever within us.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I didn't know Aunt Peggy but how you describe her, she sounds like an awesome woman. Hey AOx, dammit! Im crying with you too. Im having trouble posting this reply. Much love to you and to Aunt Peggy!
edit on 4/9/2023 by Tundra because: Sp.

edit on 4/9/2023 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

This 'bloom' screams eternal life and love; I can 'see' what a beautiful woman she was!

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

A beautiful painting in remembrance of a beautiful soul.

My consolences for your loss.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thank you, all.

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179
"Peggy Sue Bloom"

Love you, Aunt Peggy. Thank you for all that you added to my life. I'm so happy you're home finally. home with your babies where you truly belong. I am so grateful for all the hours and hours and hours of laughter that filled our homes and our time together. I can hear your laugh now, as I write thru these tears. I love you so much and you enriched me in so many ways I could of never repaid that. I will honor your memory before others as I spread our message of love and joy and laughter. I can barely stand this pain, and I can barely type this. Tell Mack I can't wait!!! I love you all. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ˜©πŸ˜«πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯²πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ₯°πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The pure number of edits on your post shows how much you care and want to get your words just right. It’s a sweet and touching thing to see them all stacked up for once lol

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I will honor your memory before others

You sure have! You've made me wish I had known Aunt Peggy myself!!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: AOx6179
"Peggy Sue Bloom"

The pure number of edits on your post shows how much you care and want to get your words just right. It’s a sweet and touching thing to see them all stacked up for once lol

Lol yes. I edit a LOT! Haha. r
Pay attention to some of my "editing reasons" as you follow along. Ha I put funny little messages in them sometimes.

This one it was the art. The words flowed. I'm dyslexic so it's fixing words I've skipped or letters I've changed. Also a perfectionist, and I know how highly intelligent this crowd is. One wrong word can be ones doom here (lol) so I try and "come correct" for this crowd of beautiful minds.

Thanks for the support and love during this, all of you.
This
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: πŸ˜‚

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I will honor your memory before others

You sure have! You've made me wish I had known Aunt Peggy myself!!

I'd like to say this.

Yes, if you were in the room with this woman you would be laughing, smiling, having fun, probably end up dancing to "oldies," and you would feel important, special, and cared for.
Without a doubt.
This includes everyone.
I wish you could had of too, new_here.

new topics

top topics

join