It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trans EMT Tried To Use His Medical Training To Prove That Sex Is Not Binary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

You obviously did not watch the video as that exact scenario was covered.

2 legs, nature, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh I did.

But I did want to clarify the point that genitalia, or the absence of particular genitalia, to be more specific, does not determine the sex/gender of an individual.

Furthermore, for the sake of clarity, can we agree to differentiate "sex" from "gender"?

I do realize that the terms are used almost interchangeably, most especially by those who seek to dispute and disenfranchise individuals whose gender expression does not match birth, or current sex assignment.

For this purpose, "sex" is the body you were born into; "gender" is how you express your personal identity. A part, only a part, of that identity is your expression of your sexuality, which includes, but is not limited to, your sexual orientation.

It may sound complicated, but then humans are very complicated creatures.

If we weren't, none of this would even be a matter of consideration.

And to make one point very clear,

Just as no one else has the right to tell you what or what not to think, no one has the right to tell anyone else what your gender is, or should be.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

See,

There is Male

There is Female

Biological fact. Can a man be a woman... no, can a man be a female impersonator... Why Yes, yes they can.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
He lost that argument.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Just because not every human has what normal human development leads to doesn't mean that if you chop something off construct a facsimile thereof that it magically makes you this, that, or the other.

In a normal human male, you have the male reproductive system. In the normal human female, you have the female reproductive system. Those systems have specific functions. Sometimes, things go wrong either developmentally or through tragic accidents, etc., and you find individuals missing specific elements of those systems, but that does not mean they are not individuals of those sexes. All things being normal, they would have developed (or kept) those parts of their systems.

Stop trying to confuse the issue in order to make transpeople feel better about being mentally ill and having mutilated themselves over it.

Just as no one else has the right to tell you what or what not to think, no one has the right to tell anyone else what your gender is, or should be.

So if that trans EMT refused to check the male patient for a miscarriage, he was, in fact, in the wrong?
edit on 6-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Simple video explanation and demonstration of what a man and a women is. Besides others.

www.redd.tube...
edit on 6-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: infolurker

Oh I did.

But I did want to clarify the point that genitalia, or the absence of particular genitalia, to be more specific, does not determine the sex/gender of an individual.

Furthermore, for the sake of clarity, can we agree to differentiate "sex" from "gender"?

I do realize that the terms are used almost interchangeably, most especially by those who seek to dispute and disenfranchise individuals whose gender expression does not match birth, or current sex assignment.

For this purpose, "sex" is the body you were born into; "gender" is how you express your personal identity. A part, only a part, of that identity is your expression of your sexuality, which includes, but is not limited to, your sexual orientation.

It may sound complicated, but then humans are very complicated creatures.

If we weren't, none of this would even be a matter of consideration.

And to make one point very clear,

They are used interchangeably because Sex and Gender are synonyms and are interchangable. There is a word already for what you're trying to call "gender" it's called Transvestite. It means a man is pretending and presenting as a woman, or a woman is pretending and presenting as a man.

You don't change definitions of words to fit your fantasy, you make new words to describe new emergent behaviours. Why do you think they are called "Trans" It's not short for transgender. That still, you can't be a women if born a man, you can be trans, which means man presenting as women and vice versa, they are trans, and as such being to the Trans portion of LGBT(rans)Q+.

Note "Women" is not part of that community.

Sex and Gender are absolutely Binary, but you can pretend to be the opposite. That's not a third thing. That's one of two pretending to be the opposite.

Uh, role playing. If you want to play pretend, that's cool, but people don't have an obligation to like it, most don't care what you do, some will, they aren't bigots for not liking it.

People don't like me regularly, the reason why doesn't matter for any other reason unless I need to modify my behavior because I want them to like me. That's called feedback.

I'll give you an example, I don't like drug addicts, I won't be friends with one, or support them in any way, if they want me to be their friend and support them, they have to stop talking drugs.

Not liking drug addicts doesn't make me a bad person. When I don't like one, it's consequence of their behavior and decisions. Nobody is going to be universally liked by everybody, you're not "bad" because you don't like something, you're certainly also not a bigot. That's not how that works.

This is called "Preference" and everybody has them. I'm entitled to have a preference. I'm never going to be friends with people I prefer not to be, and you can't make me, nor is it wrong if I don't like what you like.

I don't eat fish, when my friends go out to eat, if seafood is the choice, I don't go. That's my preference. If they forced me to go and eat something I prefer not to eat, how would I be the one that's wrong? They are forcing me to do something I don't want to do, I'm not stopping them from eating seafood.

I have to tolerate you. I don't have to support you. the only basic right anybody has is they just be tolerated. If someone commits an act of physical violence on you, I will defend you, don't mistake that for anything other than me respecting your basic human right. I will defend the person who needs defense, not the person I like.

I have to tolerate you, I don't have to associate with you, like you, or accept you. Just tolerate. We all have to tolerate what we don't like for society to work, but nobody has to participate or advocate for or propagate your illness.

We do, as humans, have to tolerate it though.

Gender is not a social construct, it's real. What y'all are trying to do is create a social construct, what you're finding out is society isn't constructed by group think, society's general function and ideology is based upon observable facts. We didn't all get together and hold a summit to decide there were two genders, there are two genders, that's why society operates binary.

Y'all are trying to hold that summit, force people to think like you, and construct society to believe something they know and can see isn't true, you can't do it. It's not possible to construct society. Social constructs aren't real. Society operates on biological gene triggers and observation. Somethings we intrinsically know, like how to have sex. nobody has to show any creature in the earth how to procreate, we all just do.

Get it yet? Y'all are way over the line.
edit on 6-4-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ALL Females need to have Pap-tests
done at some point in their life.
Trans who are males at birth OBVIOUSLY
that is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE,
a brain scan on the other hand . . .Lol

AS for SEX,
I will always define sex as a verb in
reference to humans.
And a noun only for animals, example
sexing chickens as male or female.
Leaving Gender as a noun reserved for humans,
to denote one's birth as by science.
Verbs can be variable,
Nouns are Fixed.
But then,
the definitions of vaccines,
democracy, God are all under attack too.
Stay Strong Normies & Stay Smart.
*hugs*

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

knowing that everything in life can be explained through a south park episode, the one where the doctor turned Mr. Garrison into a woman, Kyle's dad into a dolphin, and Kyle into a tall black basketball player is a prefect example. When Kyle went up for the jump shot, landed, and his knees exploded, they wanted to sue the doctor. But he explained to them, he could make them look like anything they wanted, but they would never really BE that.

www.imdb.com...

You can want to be anything, you can even feel like you are anything you want. But in the end, you will always be what you were born to be. Nature is real and cannot be fooled.

The current situation is unhealthy and telling children it's OK to allow this mental illness to spread is going to destroy a lot more kids than folks can comprehend. If your kid wanted to be batman, would you build him a bat cave, buy him a bat car, and make him live in a castle with an old guy named Alfred? Or would you pat him on the head and wait for him to want to be Aquaman next week? (some people call him sea man, but that sounds wrong depending on how you say it)

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This is the best example of sanity that I have seen in a long time. To most people, it is pretty simple. It is really freeking easy to know the definitions of what a Man and a Woman are.

I do enjoy it when we see these people try to use logic to explain the illogical and of course, the illogical arguments have no standing and make no sense.

This is good.

twitter.com...

The trans movement is one of my pet peeves. It erodes biology & natural law . Disgusting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join