It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Flips Blue For First Time In 15 Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The GOP, Right just lost Wisconsin.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Flips Blue For First Time In 15 Years.

Wisconsin's Supreme Court had now turned controlled by a progressive majority after former Milwaukee County Judge Janet Protasiewicz defeated former Justice Daniel Kelly.

In which she campaigned.

"We must restore confidence that judges aren’t just trying to reach their favored outcomes, but actually applying the law and the constitution," she said on her campaign's website, adding that "our most closely-held constitutional rights are under attack by radical right-wing extremists."

The progressives dont care about your constitutional rights when they are calling others radical right-wing extremists. If the right-wing are extremists.

I suppose the progressives are the far left extremists.

Who are after your children/youth and after the second amendment and first amendment

That really isn't defending the "constitutional rights"

Wisconsin Supreme Court Flips Blue For First Time In 15 Years

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nothing says like constitutional rights while the the progressives far left extremists are giving the crazes the rights and releasing criminals onto your communities as it what is happening in New York City,

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nice, can't wait to watch everything collapse.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good thread. Kudos to the OP.

Waiting for all the grandpas to wake up now 😁

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Mail in voting, Vote harvesting, and unbreakable fraudulent DNC rule incoming.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: vNex92

Mail in voting, Vote harvesting, and unbreakable fraudulent DNC rule incoming.

That's what I'm guessing will happen. Sad to see Wisconsin go down the crapper this way. Nice state and great people, for the most part.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I feel sad for all the defenseless fetuses that will ultimately pay the price for this.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For the first time in "15 years"? 15? One five?

If I was only 5 I might think that 15 years was a big deal.

If this is a problem for you; get out the vote better in the next election.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Liberals are desperate for any little bit of good news. A 15-year flip is a big deal right now.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

get out the vote better in the next election

You are funny if you believe voting it out would do any different. Unless the voting results were skewed.
edit on 5-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberals are desperate for any little bit of good news. A 15-year flip is a big deal right now.

You truly do have a different view of the world don't you? *Shakes head*
The flip means that the next election in Wisconsin will not be fought using absurdly gerrymandered electoral maps that guarantee a Republican super majority in the State Senate.
As for 'liberals being desperate for good news', I will remind you that Trump was indicted yesterday, on probably the first of several indictments. We still don't know when two other shoes will drop. Now pardon me whilst I chug a beer and smile cheerily.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welp Wisconsin, voting fraud will never be exposed in your state.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: carewemust

You truly do have a different view of the world don't you? *Shakes head*
The flip means that the next election in Wisconsin will not be fought using absurdly gerrymandered electoral maps that guarantee a Republican super majority in the State Senate.
As for 'liberals being desperate for good news', I will remind you that Trump was indicted yesterday, on probably the first of several indictments. We still don't know when two other shoes will drop. Now pardon me whilst I chug a beer and smile cheerily.

The liberal strong hold of New York had its extremely gerrymandered district map rejected in the last election.

I wouldn't assume that anything has to change in the Wisconsin map just because the liberal faction has an apparent edge.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Welp Wisconsin, voting fraud will never be exposed in your state.

Good luck.

No, it will be, the Republican's gerrymandered voting fraud will soon be ripped up and replaced with something fairer.

new topics

top topics

join