It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Furious Oregon father slams school board over assignment asking teens to state sexual fantasies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The sex perverts at our schools are becoming bold. All I can say on this one is watch the video as it is pretty damning. Who in their right mind would do this? I guess times have changed and this is acceptable (or they think it is acceptable now) to be this flagrant.

In this case, a teacher (who is also the football coach) gave the kids an pretty graphic sex fantasy assignment. This crap needs to stop and people need to go to jail.

link

'This is verbal sexual abuse': Furious Oregon father slams school board over assignment asking teens to state sexual fantasies

A furious Oregon father slammed the Eugene 4J school district recently over a sexually explicit assignment given to his daughter by her health teacher that asked students to state with whom they would like to perform various sexual acts.

He went on to explain that, according to his daughter, health teacher Kirk Miller, also a football coach at Churchill High school, had put a wheel on the board with options such as anal sex and oral sex, and said he wanted the students to write down the initials of a boy or a girl that they would like to do these activities with.

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jesus...

what the heck has happened to the "liberals" where are the classical liberals on this.

what a train wreck we have become.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

if the father has evidence this happened, he should have gone to an attorney and had the teacher brought up on charges.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Jesus...

what the heck has happened to the "liberals" where are the classical liberals on this.

what a train wreck we have become.

What the heck has happened to HUMANITY?

WHERE IS THE ACTION?

Cowards who love to rant to inert faces but scared to actually act from fear of being...TOO human.

If there are aliens visiting, they would call us "it" perhaps.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You got to be kidding, right? what the hell our schools has become, where are the real subjects like math, English, science and social skills, that teacher sounds like a pedo to me.

Time to start boycotting schools, I mean real decent concern parents, no the woke sexually sick woke.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'd help my daughter write a fantasy about placing hooks in the testicles of a football coach/teacher and hanging him upside down while spanking his azz with a ping pong paddle filled with nails.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She does that and the FBI will be all over you house because she wants to be mean to a pedo teacher.

You know pedo teachers have feelings and need to fulfill fantasy too.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The football coach gave the kids an pretty graphic sex fantasy assignment

Apparently it's not an April fools joke

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

How are these questions even allowed in schools to begin with?

That is not part of the sex education nor should never such questions be part of it..

Those teachers should be questioned..
edit on 1-4-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have decided that all bureaucrats, politicians and supposed 'public servants' are pedophiles.
Simple.
They support pedophilias via their political positions on abortion, Queerness i.e. LGBTQabcdefghijklmnop,lack of morality, lack of ethics, lack of Constitutional understanding, ....

I'll stop at this point because I can say that those who are who think they are in the privileged ranks, think that they can dumb down the American Citizen.

Politicians and bureaucrats are only interested in one thin ... WIFM!

What's In It For ME?

STOP thinking that these bureaucrats really GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU!!!

They Don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What then? What do I do?

If you are in here and really give a damn .... let me know. I assure you that I have no other concern than make bureaucracy accountable.

Yes!

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I bet this father is now on the terrorist watch list while the FBI is busy forming his dossier.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Nope, not an April Fools joke at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am still shaking my head on this one, my question will be if the school members are all complicity on this type of behavior, darn Americas schools' system has been in trouble for quite a while, now it seems is no longer a safe place for children.

top topics

join