It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Woman Du Jour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Merci, Canada.

Fun with loopholes

The Canadians are funnier with their protests. Whether it be the guy with obnoxious implants, or this "fine lady" absolutely smashing female records in bodybuilding competitions.

Honestly, all he needs is the professional wrestler voice Sourh Park added when they made this social commentary.

I like this approach. It has a literary irony to it. It's not overtly bigoted or mean spirited, and also brilliant.

Gonna make people redefine trans-athletes.

How does one draw up distinction? Legitimate vs. Satire? May work to flesh out reality.

Hilarious in any case.
edit on 30-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Link no worky

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Link no worky

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Link fixed. Tabloid links kept failing.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's how you turn this chit on its ear.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm just picturing the kid inspired by this in a progressive and inclusive district.

"I would like to join the Softball team, as i identify as female. I feel like I could break the 5A home run record!"

"First let me ask, do you have intention on transitioning? Taking hormones?"

"Actually, the body I was assigned does not necessarily have to reflect the body I identify as to hold transgender designation, as there is a subgroup called ______ that allows me to keep a male body type and identify as female."

"No. You're obviously a male trying to play games, because if you were really transgender you'd want to change your body type".

"No, I don't have to. I'm a tom-boy lesbian in a male's body, and I have no problem with a male body, but still identify as female."

"So then you're a male in the body if a female that identifies as male?"

"No, you're making that assumption. A tomboy lesbian could be fine with a female body that dresses as male, but still acknowledges they are inherently a tomboy female. And I can be a biological male that identifies as that."

"That's not going to work, you need to do something that shows us this is a genuine identity."

"But you're forcing my identity. Your being bigoted and discriminating against me now."

"Plain and simple, you have to be a male taking female hormones and in the process of gender reassignment to qualify for the softball team."

"Well at least it's still something based on two genders with defined qualification standards, right?"

The subversive fun sublimating the discomfort society causes people could have. I consider it a healthy defiance.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Isn't it unusual that those challenging gender norms almost always choose individual sports instead of team sports?

It's almost as if they want to be able to have recognition as them being the best, something they wouldn't get in a team sport.

It's obviously ridiculous in all of its forms but damn women's sports in high school have become more and more a vehicle for them to really get a better education. it taints all sports individuals and teams

Did you ever notice there a no female-to-male-persons rising quickly to the top of whatever individual standings either?

Hell Im not sure there are even some trying, you would think if there are some out there we would have heard by now.

Don't you still have to try out for sports in high school?

BITD not everybody got to participate

new topics

top topics

join