It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Obliterates Corrupt Lying Moderna CEO During Congressional Hearing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Be careful when lying to Rand Paul, as Fauci learned previously, he will make you pay for that lie. During a recent Senate Health, Labor, and Pensions Committee hearing, Rand Paul took the opportunity to ask Bancel a few questions and caught him telling a fib. Bancel was one of the billionaires who became filthy rich from the government mandating his toxic vaccine on people who were wary of experimental gene therapies.

Previous to the hearing, Paul had a meeting with Moderna and was privately briefed about the issue with myocarditis the vaccine was causing in younger males. Moderna privately admitted the truth to Paul, but the CEO lies publicly about it which is very disturbing. Bancel claimed the vaccine was safer than the virus, but Paul immediately calls him out, and then enters 6 peer reviewed studies into the congressional record proving otherwise, in addition to the Moderna's private admission.

RUMBLE VIDEO

Paul also asked Bancel if he vaccinated his children with the Covid vaccine and if so, how many times. Bancel couldn't seem to remember exactly how many times he vaccinated them, to why he replies "3 or 4," and in my opinion, based on his body language is CLEARLY LYING. Let's be honest, there's no way he vaccinated his kids.

Isn't perjury a felony?
edit on 23-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but these animals are too big to prosecute.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
while I am glad he exposed him, when is someone going to pay for this crime against humanity.

If nobody ever pays for their behavior does it really matter, his kids kids will never have to work and he will get to enjoy his gains the rest of his life.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
while I am glad he exposed him, when is someone going to pay for this crime against humanity.

If nobody ever pays for their behavior does it really matter, his kids kids will never have to work and he will get to enjoy his gains the rest of his life.

The corrupt Legal system may never punish them and they might even be flush with cash.

But mate Life and karma has a way of catching up with people , The Pendulum Swings and it will swing back to them and they will get whats coming to them one way or another.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Irishhaf

The corrupt Legal system may never punish them and they might even be flush with cash.

But mate Life and karma has a way of catching up with people , The Pendulum Swings and it will swing back to them and they will get whats coming to them one way or another.

Yes, it's called permanent sadness. It's a guilt in the heart that fights the consousnous..

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The problem with this piece is it gives the guy testifying a couple seconds and then moves to Rand Paul. There is no debate between them. There is no meeting of the minds. It's an attack piece. I'd like to have seen a debate between them. And both sides say rare...so is rare really something to debate? Side effects from the flu shot are rare. But they are reported.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well , Fauci says Rand Paul is a Liar . So who's Telling the Truth then ?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well , Fauci says Rand Paul is a Liar . So who's Telling the Truth then ?

I would say Fauci is, because Rand Paul usually has the documentation with him to back up what he's saying.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Damn, dude got OBLITERATED.

verb. oblit·​er·​ate ə-ˈblit-ə-ˌrāt. ō- obliterated; obliterating. : to remove or destroy completely : wipe out.

There's no remnants of his body, not even ashes. He was an evil doer, he injected 70% of humanity with a rigged vaccine to kill.

Rand Paul is quite God-like. If he were a Democrat, he'd be in on the plot to kill as many millions as possible for glory.
edit on CDT09Thu, 23 Mar 2023 21:42:45 -050000000003b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Damn, dude got OBLITERATED.

verb. oblit·​er·​ate ə-ˈblit-ə-ˌrāt. ō- obliterated; obliterating. : to remove or destroy completely : wipe out.

There's no remnants of his body, not even ashes.

He was an evil doer, he injected 70% of humanity with a rigged vaccine to kill.

Your sarcasm is noted. I see you support the WEF and slave world. Good for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No I'm just in a joking mood lol

Man, you were on that like flies on #. Relax bro, watch some TV maybe. That's what I'm doing.
edit on CDT09Thu, 23 Mar 2023 21:44:38 -050000000003b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

RUMBLE VIDEO

I'm getting tired of those messages You Tube plasters all over their videos these days, for certain subjects. Like the one on this video. It says "Covid-19 vaccine - Get the lastest information the CDC." You'll notice they didn't say "Get the lastest facts from the CDC."

How are we supposed to know if this "information" isn't just more lies and propoganda? That's all they've had so far, so why would anyone believe them at this point?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

RUMBLE VIDEO

I'm getting tired of those messages You Tube plasters all over their videos these days, for certain subjects. Like the one on this video. It says "Covid-19 vaccine - Get the lastest information the CDC." You'll notice they didn't say "Get the lastest facts from the CDC."

How are we supposed to know if this "information" isn't just more lies and propoganda? That's all they've had so far, so why would anyone believe them at this point?

That's a Rumble video though, they don't have that. The second YouTube video does.

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ooo, some dude said some hard sounding things to some other dude!

Until I see them doing hard time in prison, I AM NOT IMPRESSED.

All I see are words, gesticulations, promises, threats, copious quantities of bovine feces.

Call me when people start going to prison. Until then, it's all just sound and fury signifying nothing.
:
edit on 2023 3 24 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

They're too big to jail.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

While I agree with you, I can't say it is 100% nothing.

Because if one person questions the narrative, because of Mr. Paul calling this guy out?
Then that is something.

Even if one person.

top topics

join