It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lance Reddick from Fringe, Oz, The Wire - Dead at 60

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Loved this guy as an actor. RIP.

Seemingly typecast as cop of some sort, but always great. Great voice.

Fantastic in the Wire. Usually mentioned as a Top 5 TV series of all time.

Oz was incredible as well, though he came on later in the series. Incredible gritty and great show....save for the "c'mon man, seriously?" ending.

Loved the Fringe as well. Very much X-files-ish.

Haven't seen any news on cause of death yet. To make this post more ATS worthy, will blame on C19 injection (I refuse to call it a vaccine).

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

Loved him in The Wire. Mr. Cool. Way too young to leave us.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just ready about this. Very sad. He was an incredible actor. Gone way too soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Also in the John Wick films.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The Resident Evil tv series was terrible. But this guy alone kept it watchable.

The Blade characture notwithstanding.

Sudddenly RiP

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ummm...Dayam...he was also the voice actor for the Character Zavala in the Destiny video game franchise...

I was just playing Destiny 2 today...crap...

RIP Brother...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Huge fan of the The Wire. This one hurt. He was a great actor. I also liked him in the Wick films.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
He was also Sylens in the Horizon; Zero dawn franchise.

What a sad day for all, he will be misseed for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Embarrassing I forgot those! Great in those as well. Anyone john Wick trusts his dog with HAS to be a stellar character!

His death is hitting me oddly. Unsure why. I'm not Neil Peart crushed (first time death of someone I don't know hit me sideways), but damn, I don't like it.

Great call on his role in John Wick though. Dude always plays a savvy, cool MF'er

originally posted by: Klassified

Also in the John Wick films.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I missed this and just found out. I am extremely upset. As others have already said in this thread Lance was a truly talented actor. I feel he had yet to play his best, award winning performances unfortunately
. I knew him first from Oz and Fringe, if you haven’t watched Fringe, watch it. Then he just popped up EVERYWHERE, and every single time I saw him on the screen I knew I was in for some great performances and always a laugh or two.

Also, a little follow up to this, about a month later his family and their attorney came out saying that he had never been diagnosed with heart disease, and to their knowledge no autopsy was ever done on him to determine the CoD. Here is an article explaining as much, Family and Attorney Speak Out.

The irony of his post he made here, Lance wanted to know why 1/3 of African Americans were refusing the shots just made me even more sad. That post from him definitely didn’t age well. It’s scary how many smart people just bent the knee and subjected themselves to an untested, lied about shot because they were brainwashed.

The fact that he and others were taken early from us for the profits of big pharma still disgusts me to the point of increased heart rate. Who knows what art could have been preformed or created. It’s a damn shame, and a depressing part of human history. At least he will be remembered and watched for as long as his performances are around. RIP Lance

top topics

join