It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Proof that 15-Minute-Cities™ will be awesome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We've seen a lot of whacko crazy Conspiracy-Theorists™ around lately, moaning and panicking over nothing, as they are want to do.

Lately, they've been whining about a new idea from our esteemed luminaries at the great WEF™,
who are trying to save the world from collapsing due to waste and overindulgence of the useless Cannon-Fodder™ that,
unfortunately, populates this planet, and through their stupidity, are causing the planet to melt.

So here, we have a panel of experts, showing us how and why the 15-Minute-Cities™ will be fantastic.

In the model shown below :
the Citizens™ all Own-Nothing-and-are-Happy™ ;
all of their needs are taken-care-of, by loving benefactors ;
the Citizens™ are afraid of the horrors outside of their home-area, so they never wander, despite not being fenced-in ;
they produce, and never complain, never ask for more.

What is a 15 Minute City? by Randy Hillier

( Tried to get it on the Wayback-Machine, but the one saved version said the vid wasn't uploaded.
Then tried to save the vid, but got this message :

Sorry
This host has been already captured 100,943.0 times today. Please try again tomorrow. Please email us at "[email protected]" if you would like to discuss this more.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Pretty interesting analogy. Being a chicken, quail and permaculture farmer over the years myself.

I’m going to assume you were referencing “conspiracy” in the negative connotation sarcastically.

Life is not wonderful for hens, they have a life of “hen pecking from the hen social order and non stop rape from the roosters. The only Roosters that are happy are the 1:5 roosters to hens that get to rape hens, at least until they get knocked off their roost by the next tougher rooster.

Broody hens, are just that-broody and ultimately they are depressed and angry when the boss comes round, knocks them off their eggs and runs off with their prize.

Yeah, sounds just like the kinda slavery I see when contemplating the WEF and their brand of “happiness “

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Cool that you are, or have done some permaculture farming.

We could probably say a lot about the hens, but we're not hens : we're farmers.
Farmer says : " Look ! They don't leave, ergo they are happy. "

In the proposed 15-Minute-Cities™, and other WEF™ wet-dreams : our esteemed Leaders™ may well describe us in a similar way.

We will be the chickens, eating bugs, having our productivity stolen, getting boned by Authorities™, whenever they have a hankering to do so, and not bothering those that have very important things to do, like shooting metals and other particles into the atmosphere, to shield-out the sun.

So if the hens are depressed, as you alluded-to : will these proposed 15-Minute-Cities™ be as depressing
as the Lockdowns™ were devastating ?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So they want to stiful creativity, exploration, even indivuality, for the good of the masses?

How are they going to hanble destroying the travel industry? It is such a money maker, I don't think the bankers will stand by to loose it.

And what about sports. Are some going to be allowed to go attend sporting events only to see how much better it is in another far off land. They will then want to move there to be in a better area. These 15 minute cities can't have people wanting to move to another area can they?

Just another city trap that many people fall for. Smaller cage for stopping gangs from forming. Gangs of political opponents that is.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Awesome thread brother Nothin.

Those slave technates don't sound like too much fun.

Here's what to expect in one taken from a WEF / Canadian Gov document ('Good morning, biodigital').

Also 'a shift away from vitalism' - whatever TF that means.

originally posted by: Nothin

the great WEF™,
who are trying to save the world from collapsing due to waste and overindulgence of the useless Cannon-Fodder™

Ah yes, 'Cannon fodder'.

See 7:30.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
the thought of being trapped in a "15" minute city, makes my skin crawl.

not for any crazy conspiracy type of way, but being trapped among that many people with no real way to get away, the suicide rate the first few years will be astronomical, which I guess is what they want.

the "city" I live in now is only about 30k and its spread over a pretty wide area, and if you get a house outside of downtown you can still have an acre + of land with your house.

*shudders* living in a cubicle seeing the same faces every day, always hearing noise, never having space, or peace and quiet, no way to get away from the noise, nightmare fuel under the best of circumstances.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's a life of a minimalist, so some people like that, but most do not. Wake up into groundhog's day is something that will maybe turn people crazy in the end. Humans need a level of conflict, struggle, stress etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Relatedly, I found it surprising to learn only recently that the "Poorhouses" in Victorian England really had unlocked doors.

Even reading Dickens and such, I always thought to keep people like slaves for gruel meant a literal prison for the poor.

But nope, the door was open, if you don't like it go freeze, or starve on a stair.
edit on 18-3-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Although I wonder how this would square with thousands of foreign, mainly male economic migrants flooding into a country?

I mean with 15-minute cities just stepping your toe across a border might lead to dirty looks or worse.
Wouldn't it eventually encourage tribalism between neighboring socioeconomic "cantons"?
Don't step in our coop without permission from the chiefdom.

And if love between 15-minutes cities should flow?
Thus is the tale of Juliet, and her Romeo.

edit on 18-3-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Although I wonder how this would square with thousands of foreign, mainly male economic migrants flooding into a country?

I mean with 15-minute cities just stepping your toe across a border might lead to dirty looks or worse.
Wouldn't it eventually encourage tribalism between neighboring socioeconomic "cantons"?
Don't step in our coop without permission from the chiefdom.

And if love between 15-minutes cities should flow?
Thus is the tale of Juliet, and her Romeo.

I see the form of tribal/gang level influences. If you go to like Pago Pago, tribes "own" areas that are 100% under their control, so if they want a block party they just block off city blocks of streets. People assume control of their areas and you end up with good areas and bad areas where people in bad areas are physically unable to leave with invisibility walls from any other recourse to improve their quality of life. What do we call the giant subsistence living areas in the east coast if not what 15 min cities would turn into.

edit on 18-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Wake up into groundhog's day is something that will maybe turn people crazy in the end.

Great point mate and was put in mind of the (pretty horrific) results of John B. Calhoun's 'mouse utopia' experiment (and those who funded it).

Could well be the direction humanity is headed (herded) - especially when you factor in the planned overcrowding and complete lack of privacy in future 'smart cities'.

Video

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Thanks for your post BK².

A member mentioned a few months ago, that those pretending to rule over us don't seem to have any flavour of creativity.
On the positive side : during the Lockdowns™, many folks had creative awakenings, or rekindlings.

Some who lost their jobs, went back to their love of cooking, singing, writing, or to making all manner of artsy things to sell on the web. Oh : and the doctors and nurses took to fancy dancing ... LoL !!

Going to major sports events is already out of the price range of the majority.
Perhaps the stadiums will just have those executive suites for the suck-ups, and the rest of us will be lucky to get permission to watch on TV ?

The question about moving to another city is very good.
Guess we will have to wait and see, but am thinking it will be discouraged.
More like : we get an email : " This is your council. Your Social-Credit™ score has been dragging the community down.
If you don't improuve it by 14 points next month, we will demote you to a more appropriate community, where you will need to work even harder, to improuve your Social-Credit™ score. Be a Team-Player™. "

Yes : keep them isolated, so they don't have the ability to talk about how bad we are screwing them.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Merci mon frère ! They don't call you Ole Kranberry Twelvetoes fer nutin, eh ?

Yeah : Shift-Away-From-Vitalism™ sounds just like we would expect a non-feeling, insentient entity.
Sounds anti-life to me. Frickin Technocrats™ !!

Oh man, sorry, missed my chance to link that idea to your thread :
'The Cannon Fodder That Unfortunately Populates The Earth'

Wonder what happens to the folks living out in the sticks, 16 minutes away from the next neighbor.
Do they become their own 15-Minute-City™ ?

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Always enjoy the memes you post, especially in that post a funny pic thread.
Thank-you for the joy you bring, as we try our best to laugh our way through the swamp.

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I thought this was going to be an M. Night Shyamalan reference.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Merci mon frère ! They don't call you Ole Kranberry Twelvetoes fer nutin, eh ?

Ha most welcome and that's the best one yet.

Yeah : Shift-Away-From-Vitalism™ sounds just like we would expect a non-feeling, insentient entity.
Sounds anti-life to me. Frickin Technocrats™ !!

Absolutely mate - last thing they want is everyone full of 'vitalism' lol.

That doco came from the UN WEF which is funny because in that linked thread there are also claims they're engaging in the 'controlled demolition of first world economies' - absolute whackjobs if you ask me.

originally posted by: [post=26931263]Nothin[/post

Wonder what happens to the folks living out in the sticks, 16 minutes away from the next neighbor.
Do they become their own 15-Minute-City™ ?

Mate, from what I can gather folks won't be given much of a choice.

Some great nuggets in this vid about the UN and their 'plans'.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thanks for stopping-by Extro-0.

Your first two points are well said, and well taken.
It shows you looking at the subject from multiple perspectives, IMHO.

Would invite you to look at your third point, from another perspective :
Do you think it's possible, that the conflict, struggle, and stress, that many find themselves constantly in, in social situations ; is perhaps a reflection of the conflict, struggle, and stress, within us ?

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thanks for your post Iwish-Half&Half.

Sometime try to comfort myself, thinking that folks in small towns will be the least affected at the early stages, maybe holding-on to some sanity, while this whole planned show hopefully skids to a resounding defeat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join