It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck driver records ghost on dashcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This one is creepy.

www.foxnews.com...=From%20%251%24s&aoh= 16788933867721&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

A truck driver’s dashcam video showing a mysterious figure appearing on the side of an empty road in Arizona has viewers discussing the possibility of a supernatural occurrence.

William Church, a truck driver who reportedly drove down Arizona State Route 87 on Saturday, March 11, noticed a bright glare in his dashcam, and he thinks the flashing figure could be a ghost, according to FOX Television Stations.

This highway is considered to be very dangerous and has had a lot of fatalities, and even a single fatality right there near that mile marker this year in February.
I wonder if this is really a ghost or spirit walking around on that desolate highway. There have been many stories of "ghosts" along roadways in the past.

The pics really creep me out. I do see a human like figure in there.
Weird wild stuff. Had to drop it on ATS.

youtu.be...
A back up video from youtube.
edit on 15-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

People have been reporting sightings like this possibly as long ass we have existed, and were always met with mostly ridicule.
Dash cams may be a real game changer, though most will probably say CGI.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's the neat thing about potato cams. The videos can be just about anything, even a ghost.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I love this kind of thing

It's a white mist that sure does look like the lower half of a person (from the waist down) standing by the side of a road.

Maybe it's just steam or vapor rising from some underground source, but it's definitely really creepy.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yup, saw this some days ago via other paranormal sites.
If it's not a coincidence, it is mos-def a ghost-suit.
Thank you, DERPA.

For my deprogrammed Matrix Agent:
The "E" is for "extreme", as in, do you really have to take the fun out of fundamental and weaponize everything?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Buck urine.
Does it every single time .
"Thank God , I'm a Country Boy" - John Denver .

Thank me for the explanation later.
You are welcome

edit on 3/15/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I wonder WHAT KIND OF ACCIDENTS occur so frequently on that section of Arizona State Route 87?

If it's people running off the road, the "entity" is likely the cause.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So, everyone just ignores the reflective sign in the background that's clearly creating the image seen?

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Crazy bassplyr story time but a few years back while driving at night through the Hollywood hills I saw in my headlights what I first thought to be a jogger walking up the hill in the middle of the road. I slowed to an idle and crept up on them. They made no reaction to my lights shining on them as if to move out of the way or anything. Then as I got closer I noticed something didn’t look right. Do I turned on my brights. What I saw was a sepia colored pair of pants or a person from the waist down walking up the street. I watched this for 15 seconds or so only a few feet behind this “person”. Then the pair of pants just dissolved and disappeared. I tried searching the internet for any deaths on that street or road accidents. But there was nothing I could find and it was a minor residential street. Not a busy thoroughfare.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So, everyone just ignores the reflective sign in the background that's clearly creating the image seen?

Yes. Because unless the sign is somehow projecting an image holographically in the air, it's not the explanation.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's the pepper's ghost effect. The image reflecting from the road sign is being projected back onto the windshield. There is nothing on the road, it only appears that it's the case.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

No, ghosts routinely take the shape of the state of Arizona, stop being a killjoy.

edit on 18-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join