It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Bank Plans to Bankrupt FDIC:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Been doing some research into this and here is what I have found:

September 2019 the massive QE printing of money begins, pre pandemic

February 2020 Fed lifts restrictions on fractional banking reserve requirements of 10% to 0%.

Many small and medium sized banks take advantage of the unlimited fractional banking limits...

Pandemic happens --- QE totals 12 Trillion, or more

Fast forward to the SVB collapse, shockwave hits all banks caught with their pants down below 10% fractional reserve liquidity.

Last known FDIC financial report is Q4 2022, December 31, 2022 with $128 Billion in liquidity

SVB deposits are right at 174 Billion in total....

Bail out happens with yet unknown funding we are told came from new program for stressed banks?

The next FDIC financial report comes out 55 days after Q1 2023, which would be right about May 15

Next big surprise: FDIC is bankrupt, and central bank ushers in CBDC, forced on everyone as the "solution".

This was well thought out by the criminal cartel that makes up the Federal Reserve Bank. They had planned all along to bankrupt the FDIC. I'm certain of that. It might be bankrupt right now?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

95% of SVB's deposits were over the FDIC $250K limit.

I'm not sure where the extra funds are coming from, their joint statement didn't really specify:

Any losses to the Deposit Insurance Fund to support uninsured depositors will be recovered by a special assessment on banks, as required by law

US Treasury, Fed Reserve & FDIC Joint Statement

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Why even have a limit when we'll just keep bailing them out? Where's the outrage?

The limit is there to show just how much more you're going to pay for their bail outs. So in reality, we're bailing out the rich... again.

I ask again. Where's the outrage?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That's what I want to know is where the hell did the funding come from?!?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

his was well thought out by the criminal cartel that makes up the Federal Reserve Bank. They had planned all along to bankrupt the FDIC. I'm certain of that. It might be bankrupt right now?

Mate the Country is 30-Trillion in Debt ?

Of course it's Bankrupt , Every dollar we print is worthless and Contributes more to the Debt , But here is the kicker who is gonna call in our Debt who is gonna make the USA pay up ? No one , Nukes out the ying yang , Aircraft carriers at every corner of the world , Military Bases all over the globe , Satellites that can check your damn Blood Pressure from Orbit .

Think about it whats the difference between 30 trillion and 60 trillion ? Nothing not a damn thing . The financial system of the world is only as relevant as it needs to be , if it actually mattered the USA would have been liquidated and sold off back in the early 2000's .

You think something as trivial as Money is going to get in the way. ?
edit on 14-3-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well that wave is coming.. you can keep an eye on it here.
FDIC failed bank list

2 so far - a New York and a California - lets follow the trend! Best part is they were 2 days apart..

Also do yourself a favor and check this out.. Definitely something bad headed our way..
FDIC - Investor relations - Opening Speech with charts

This chart shows the elevated level of unrealized losses on investment securities due to high market interest rates. Unrealized losses on available–for–sale and held–to–maturity securities totaled $620 billion in the fourth quarter, down $69.5 billion from the prior quarter, due in part to lower mortgage rates. The combination of a high level of longer–term asset maturities and a moderate decline in total deposits underscores the risk that these unrealized losses could become actual losses should banks need to sell securities to meet liquidity needs.

The real reason for 'rate hikes' - they need a bail out.

The next chart shows the quarter–over–quarter changes in the industry's yield on loans and cost of deposits, which help to explain the industry's increasing net interest margin over the past three quarters. Both loan yields, the interest banks charge on loans, and deposit costs, the interest banks pay on deposits, began to increase in the second quarter of 2022 when market interest rates began to increase rapidly. Loan yields increased significantly more than deposit costs in each of the last three quarters. In the fourth quarter, the banking industry reported that yields on loans increased by 73 basis points while the cost of deposits increased by 46 basis points. Competitive pressures to raise interest rates on deposits may bring about some greater balance in future quarters. Historical experience suggests that the gap between changes in loan yields and deposit costs tends to increase early in rate–rising cycles but then decreases when market rates stabilize or decline.

What that tells me is they plan to keep the market unstable to help bail themselves out. So when SVB went 'oopsies' it threw the market into chaos (probably paid for). It was probably intentional based on that last line, why else would someone go to the bank withdraw millions only to have another bank buy it? (Chances are it was just 1-5 wealth people(ceo's, executives, etc those in the know of the "sale/merger" withdrawing a huge amount of $$ since they knew HSBC was going to buy the UK branch(i'm sorry no one believes a deal is done in less then 24hrs without some prior planning/communications especially not for 1$) HSBC pays £1 to rescue UK arm of Silicon Valley Bank. So more then likely it was executives and ceos over a bunch of people rushing to the bank to withdraw all their money - I don't think they could get that many people with that much money to pull that kind of stunt..)

Now i'm doubting 'twitter'(bot central - like 70% of it's userbase is repeater bots used to sway search engines like google, always has been and is no secret) did promote this bank run, but they hate Elon Musk so they will want him and his company to take the fall. SVB collapse was driven by ‘the first Twitter-fueled bank run’ - cnn reporting

But why? Why do you doubt 'twitter's involvement?' Easy, Current Government hates Elon Musk, the fact that he's been releasing files and a bunch of other crap put him on the radar. He's promoting freedom of speech on his platform and sharing information like it's free candy. With that said, they blame twitter for a banking push it and it will FORCE him to comply to speech regulations that they the government can control via new regulations/laws put in place. Meaning no more free press for Elon Musk without facing charges. Along with a huge list of what he can and can't do during this investigation(and the 'future') that he now must comply with. At the very minimum it's going to be a data recovery/theft on something he hasn't found yet off his twitter server logs.
(Those laws will be an easy pass, while it's done for purposes like targetting Elon Musk, it will be very easy to twist it in a way to get it passed by both Democrats and Republicans, these rules will pass flying colors under threats of it happening to Republican Banks. Anyone in "Congress can lose money" from these "dangerous runs" so it's going to be "beneficial" to pass laws around it. We know Republicans love their money/businesses - it could also force Republicans to raise the debt ceiling AGAIN! to keep these bailouts coming..)

The current actions and investigations taking place is literally a threat of 'screw you bish we control you'. It's a flex, the government is doing.

2 Birds, 1 stone, control of Elon Musk is a top priority. Especially if the republicans start banning 'chinese apps' like tiktok and wechat which democrats have been using to send 'hidden' messages back and forth to various key players.. As well as more inflation and spending brought to you by our 'SAVIOR GOVERNMENT', in devaluing the currency further(they need to get creative in stealing more from you now.)

Anyway that's my guess.. Elon Musk on a leash, and either bankrupting the FDIC or yet another reason to have an inflation push(print more money - I wonder how much of this money is 'stolen' verses an actual persons account balance, good luck getting this answer though..).

(I want to point this out, that the same tactics were used on the US supreme court? "If you don't submit, and obey we will make you" then they did a revenge leak for the lawsuit involving politico(yes politico was the source of the Abortion Leak: in which they didn't have a choice but to make it an issue because people went nuts, so they had decided to let the states decide this issue that wasn't even 'brought up' in the courts just because 1 person didn't believe in abortion. Ever since they have been loyal lapdogs to the democrats after BOMBS were thrown threw their house windows, strapped to cars, etc - it's bullying tactics to get their way) Either way, we need to be observant. Because this can easily spell big trouble in the near future. Just remember these tactics are 'normal' and we are ALL aware how the government silences people, often under some bogus threat of persecution and false evidence.

Newayz let's wait and see what happens next..
edit on 90920234631 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People with under $250k in each bank account ARE NOT BROKE even though the country as a whole is. This was my point, as these people will get crushed.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
People with under $250k in each bank account ARE NOT BROKE even though the country as a whole is. This was my point, as these people will get crushed.

Are you saying that, should the FDIC go broke or "out of business," the people who have less than $250k, which in theory is insured, will actually not be insured because there will be no money for anybody?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
That's what I want to know is where the hell did the funding come from?!?

Fentanyl? Just a stab in the dark.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
But it's not a bailout right? Right? Hello? Is this thing on Mr. President? Ms. Yellen? Mr. Powell? Hello?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The international banking cartel seems to have the US by the short and curlies.

The timing is no accident either.

The world owning nothing and having no privacy is based upon the agreement that our governments will use the citizens as collateral to pay off the debt after which the CBCDs will have us all live completely dominated as envisioned in that fraudulent document better known as The Protocols.

But will you be happy?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

95% of SVB's deposits were over the FDIC $250K limit

How many working class middle class people in the United States have $250k in a bank account?
What a f'n joke. What % of Americans has $250k in an account? The media is dead.

edit on 14-3-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

10 years, hell 5 years ago...

If I had the money I'm making right now, I would have felt like a prince in sleazeville. Today, I don't have anything more to save. I'm busy paying off bills to get straight because EVERYTHING is super expensive now. I've never paid more than 110$ for electricity. Now it's literally 3x that if I'm not extremely careful! I used to have plenty of less and now I have little on more.
edit on CDT0703bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Mar 2023 23:07:15 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

How many working class middle class people in the United States have $250k in a bank account?

Ummm... a lot? We do...

What a f'n joke. What % of Americans has $250k in an account?

I'm not sure, but I think a lot more than you may realize.

The media is dead.

Well... truth in media is dead, that is for certain.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sying a broken insolvent FDIC won't be able to cover deposits made by regular folks under the $250k limit. They will lose everything. Then, the Fed steps in and gives them the deposit back in CBDC form. Clever huh? #ERS!!

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The whole purpose of the collapse is to bring in CBDCs.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Ummm... a lot? We do...

What a f'n joke. What % of Americans has $250k in an account?

I'm not sure, but I think a lot more than you may realize.

The media is dead.

Well... truth in media is dead, that is for certain.

What rock have I been living under...

I live in a massive city and sure, there are rich folk here but there are a lot, a whole lot of "middle class". Being supposedly one of them, I certainly don't know a single person other than my boss who has more than a few grand in the bank saved. We have 401Ks but you can't count something you can't touch. Not without half of it being taken away from you anyways.

I think the people I know and the people you know, well, you just might be a blind minority and think you're part of the bigger picture.

You know what swamps the middle class?

The poor. There are a whole lot more of those too.

I guess I just never had the privy to experience your circle. Right now, your class with that much in the bank wouldn't be considered middle class to me. That's high class. Anyone who can afford their dream home, dream car, soccer van and a good education - Sorry bub. You're the minority. That's not middle class by any stretch of the american dream. I mean, that's what we 'dream' it is. That's what it's supposed to be but that's not even close to reality.

MY middle class can afford like half of one of those things. Maybe a really nice car. Maybe a decent 2br house. 5 years ago, maybe a 4 bedroom house. Nothing fancy like my clients. I mean, folks like you. Best houses in the best neighborhoods.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about you having those things. I love that you worked your butts off, lived easy enough to obtain those things. Don't pretend for one moment that people with a fraction of what you have didn't work 10x harder for what scraps they have. Some people get it well, a vast, vast majority don't have that ability or privilege.

So i'm sorry if I have to ask you to explain what "a lot" means.

top topics

join