It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. House Confirms - Chinese Communist Party Money Wired to President BIDEN Family Accounts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Almost like both parties belong to some uni-party who's purpose is to regulate the infighting of the US political system while they both sell us out to a global technocratic corporate empire.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

If real leadership does not manifest soon, entropy will win this game, like it always eventually does.

It is actually so scary, we have to mentally block it because we know that the massive changes in our infrastructure will destroy many of us, let alone our poor kids that will never realize their potential in helping to correct it.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Still no wire transfers from Russia to Trump though?

6 years and still nothing and this after only 6 months of investigating the Bidens.

Huh...
edit on 3142023 by Butterfinger because: love ya

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: M5xaz

Oh dear... you say "Bitch" like it's a bad thing.

But I'm betting on other Angry Bitches -- and one angry Arizona Bitch in particular ‐- to bring the criminally corrupt critters to their knees.

Sometimes Angry Bitches are our friends.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, March 13, 2023

It's generally known from anecdotal evidence that JOE Biden, HUNTER Biden, and Joe's brother JAMES Biden, conducted "business" with Chinese Communist-affiliated companies and people.

But not until last week was there hard evidence. Now, the U.S. House has obtained actual financial/bank records showing lots of money flowing from the Chinese Communist Party itself, to the Biden family! (From yesterday's "Sunday Morning Futures" show, on FoxNews)...

Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer said the Biden administration stonewalled Republicans investigating the Biden family's business ties – and "unintentionally helped" the probe.

"Fortunately, since we've last spoken, we actually have bank records in hand. We have individuals who are working with our committee. In the last two weeks, we've met with either these individuals personally or with their attorneys," Comer said.

"Now, we have in hand documents that show just exactly how the Biden family was getting money from the Chinese Communist Party, and I will tell you, it's as bad as we thought, Maria. It's very concerning," he added.
More at: www.yahoo.com...

When I heard Rep Comer say this yesterday, I had to back it up to make sure I heard him correctly. The President of the United States, and his family, receiving financial deposits from the Chinese Communist Party is a CRIME, isn't it?

The NEXT STEP is the find out WHAT the Bidens gave the C.C.P. for their financial rewards.

Maybe the numerous highly classified U.S. government documents found around Joe Biden's home and satellite offices, are involved in the transactions?

Upon announcing the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Hur, Attorney General Merrick Garland didn't say WHY the District Attorney (John Lausch) investigating Joe Biden, suddenly decided the evidence he had uncovered was so profound and expansive, that a Special Counsel-Prosecutor TEAM was needed.

Maybe we're starting to see some of "WHY" right now, as Congressional committees also investigate the Biden family, and shares what they can.

This is a HUGE Bombshell.

This is VERY BAD for President Biden, his involved Family Members, and the United States of America!

-CareWeMust

It would appear that the Biden’s are extremely corrupt & in need of Federal prison for treason . The problem for us & the benefit to the Biden’s is the fact that corruption has infected almost all aspects of politics .
The Biden , Bush , Cheney , Clinton & Reagan families will never pay for their crimes against humanity , because they paid everyone off who could pin them on any of it .
Learn to paint or anything more healthy than railing on about injustices.
Accusing any politician of corruption would be the same as handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
FYI. A little background:

A.) CHINA (Xi Jinping) told Joe Biden to stay away, as the nation brokered a big Peace Deal between Saudi Arabia and IRAN last week. It was a REALLY BIG DEAL...

The honor goes to the announcement that Saudi Arabia and Iran restored diplomatic relations.

Given their long proxy war in Yemen and fierce sectarian hatred, the sudden agreement (right) was stunning.

Even more so because China brokered it!
Continued at: nypost.com...

B.) CHINA (Xi Jinping) told Joe Biden to stop asking about the big meeting between Himself (China) and Putin (Russia) next week.

Source: www.reuters.com...

C.) President Xi Jinping (China) will then meet with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, either in person or virtually.

Source: www.wsj.com...

President Biden falsely believes he is a BIG DEAL on the world's stage. Maybe he COULD have been, but he's too aloof, mean, and saddled with election fraud and criminal baggage.

International leaders merely tolerate him as an elderly over-the-hill annoyance, knowing that he's gone in January 2025, or sooner.

-cwm

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

FYI. A little background:

President Biden falsely believes he is a BIG DEAL on the world's stage. Maybe he COULD have been, but he's too aloof, mean, and saddled with election fraud and criminal baggage.

International leaders merely tolerate him as an elderly over-the-hill annoyance, knowing that he's gone in January 2025, or sooner.

-cwm

He is not even a bid deal to his own party members; he is just the pupped they are using to push their agendas.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Within his own party, Biden is "too big to let fail". That will make his flame-out and crash, even more entertaining as evidence from numerous investigations piles more weight on the Biden Crime Family.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymatic

Almost like both parties belong to some uni-party who's purpose is to regulate the infighting of the US political system while they both sell us out to a global technocratic corporate empire.

Thank you. Finally!! Someone sees exactly what I (and others) see. So many in the so-called conpsiracy world are absolutely ingulfed in the political in-fighting which only serves to minipulate and control the populace.

Blame each side so the corporate empire can accomplish their agendas. These politicians play dumb but I don't doubt that many know the game. They even install people like Trump who allude to this notion and pretend to fight against "the elities" but meanwhile are just continueing with agendas like usual. No doubt Qanon was predictive programming and a psy-op to diminish and subvert any future efforts to actually change the status quo.

Well, I'm starting to ramble here but I'm just tired of so many people missing the bigger picture and playing into the hands of the the powers that be.

Conspiracy grew and many people were waking up and this political interjection is the attempt to divide, confuse and squash it. H

edit on 14-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Still no wire transfers from Russia to Trump though?

6 years and still nothing and this after only 6 months of investigating the Bidens.

Huh...

Going on a limb here.. perhaps both Trump and Biden are being accused of the same thing in order to further massive mistrust in each party. Encourge division and hatred.

I feel like a bigger game is being played and Biden is just one piece on the chess board. Forcing people to only focus on the corruption on one side. Therefore, no one is seeing the whole chess board.

When people wake up and notice the corruption all around them - the best strategy is to point them in one direction and give them an enemy. A pawn to sacrifice. Aka Trump and Biden.

Of course, both Biden and Trump did their job, so neither will actually face real reprocussions. Just temporary outrage and distraction.
edit on 14-3-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Lead Investigators are inching closer to thinking the unthinkable has happened....that the U.S. President (Joe Biden) is a TRAITOR to the people and the nation he swore to serve and protect!

God Forbid our hunches are correct: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Wow. Surely Bank of America should get in trouble for assisting a criminal enterprise.

Shut down perhaps .....

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

ALSO... the U.S. House is zeroing in on other "fronts" the Biden Crime Family was/is using and engaged in, for generating funds illegally. Today...

The House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed financial documents related to three of Hunter Biden’s business associates, ramping up the probe into the first family’s overseas dealings.

Representative Jamie Raskin, the committee’s ranking Democrat, sent a letter to committee chairman James Comer concerning the subpoenas, which request records from Bank of America dating back to 2009 involving John Robinson “Rob” Walker and two other men, according to a copy of the letter obtained by CNN.

The bank has complied with much of the order so far, a source told the outlet.

Hunter Biden joined Walker, James Gilliar, Jim Biden, and Tony Bobulinski in creating a joint venture, called Oneida Holdings, with CEFC, the now-defunct Chinese energy conglomerate that pledged to give them $10 million of working capital.

In a May 2017 email to multiple partners, Gilliar discussed an equity plan in which 10 percent of the venture would be held by Hunter “for the big guy,” who is believed to be Joe Biden.
Source: www.nationalreview.com...

As you can tell from the article, this Republican-run House Oversight Committee really is Bi-Partisan, unlike the Democrat-run Jan 6th committee was.

from CWM

3,501,806 21219 513

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:15 PMlink quote reply3.15.2023

Lead Investigators are inching closer to thinking the unthinkable has happened....that the U.S. President (Joe Biden) is a TRAITOR to the people and the nation he swore to serve and protect!

God Forbid our hunches are correct: nypost.com...

i bet they can tie fauci and all things covid in it too.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: HHOPE i did it right.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I have a strong suspicion that you've got it exactly. Biden was selling access to classified info. Which is why he was storing these files in all sorts of random & inappropriate places like garages and offices at universities.

The house committee also subpoenaed Bank of America for Hunter Biden's records. I'm pretty sure he was laundering money to his dad. He had a seat on the board of a gas company in Ukraine (hmmm.....) for absolutely no explainable reason. He was also reportedly paying his parents over $2000/month to rent their house in Delaware. (That is an insane rent, BTW.)

2k a month gets you a pretty homely apartment in the outer Burroughs of NYC. For some reason I recall seeing hunter was paying 20k a month in rent. Now that gets you a pretty nice penthouse in a prime location.
edit on 15-3-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i do it right?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Because they know he's just a muppet having his strings pulled by the highest bidder.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Most likely this is part of the plan.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i do it right?

One of the Prosecutors in New York said Donald Trump is supposed to be indicted/arrested on "The Ides of March".

When is that?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

originally posted by: Cymatic

Thank you. Finally!! Someone sees exactly what I (and others) see. So many in the so-called conpsiracy world are absolutely ingulfed in the political in-fighting which only serves to minipulate and control the populace.

Blame each side so the corporate empire can accomplish their agendas. These politicians play dumb but I don't doubt that many know the game. They even install people like Trump who allude to this notion and pretend to fight against "the elities" but meanwhile are just continueing with agendas like usual. No doubt Qanon was predictive programming and a psy-op to diminish and subvert any future efforts to actually change the status quo.

Well, I'm starting to ramble here but I'm just tired of so many people missing the bigger picture and playing into the hands of the the powers that be.

Conspiracy grew and many people were waking up and this political interjection is the attempt to divide, confuse and squash it. H

It's why I never trusted Trump while part of me was hoping I was wrong and he had good intentions.

Check out this Ted Talk. youtu.be... It's former WCW owner Eric Bischoff. He makes a good point here that Trump was playing the "heel" (the bad guy in wrestling terms), and after 4 years the people would openly welcome the next president who played the baby face role. Not only that, but as the heel, a leader can support classic American values that most people agree with, but since the heel is supported them and delivering the message in a divisive way, it would create a negative emotional response towards those values. People who would never give up their freedoms just saw Trump as a strong figurehead giving the finger to the woke pc bs, so they looked past his divisive rhetoric and pigheadedness. Those who subscribe to progressive ideologies, however, were driven further away. In essence, Trump may well have been put there as a wedge to divide the populace, rather than unite under our common support of freedom and liberty, so that we fight amongst each other while being driven further into our tribalistic political leanings. The msm hate was also necessary to sell him as legitimate.

One more point. If Trump was truly trying to turn things around, bolster American influence, and fight the globalists, he would have never been given a platform or any attention on msm networks and the debates. They do exactly this to people like Rand Paul. They literally just ignore them even if polls show more public support than the usual hacks.

Of course it's also possible Trump wanted to improve things, but was completely ignorant to how deep the swamp really went, or thought politicians were just ignorant and needed him to push them in the right direction. Not sure I buy that though.

youtu.be...
edit on 15-3-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2023 by Cymatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

BUT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i do it right?

One of the Prosecutors in New York said Donald Trump is supposed to be indicted/arrested on "The Ides of March".

When is that?

Today, the 15th

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join