It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Only Tucker Carlson Would Leave Fox News and Become Alternative News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Isn't Faux News already alternative enough?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Tucker is not a journalist. He is a talking head that is paid quite well to do and say what his producers what him to do or say.

I've heard it claimed that Tucker took a pay cut with his most recent contract with Fox so that he could have more control over what he says.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fox News is controlled opposition...

Tucker should go independent.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Dude is an actor and a poor one at that.
More Jerry springer than actual journalist.

He is successful with this character at fox currently, tho he crapped the bed at cnn and msnbc first.

What so many do not realize is that these characters/actors, are created to order. Customized based on the way they want to move the masses.

Get everybody to believe that candidate number one has living water flowing from his/her mouth, and that candidate number two is the father/mother of the antichrist, and they have the masses completely under their control.

Make the masses think they have the power to change things by voting for the candidate blessed and sent by God, and then pull the switch. Righteous indignation ensues and now you have a perfect hand held game controller. Push a button, move the masses left, push another, move them left.

They do not realize that the buzz words they use are all part of the program and are identifiers. I would never be able to tell who is R or who is D but they teach each to line up as they are programmed. They condition them to put on their stars or to remove them. They will call their perceived enemy a elite greedy star lover, or an unintelligent anti-star wearing hater. Everything that they think and do, they have learned from the internet or TV comes with a covert or subliminal attachment to the grand matrix.

We think we are in control. We are are not. We are the controlled.

You can pull the plug but it may be too late.

The World Wide Web is the matrix. We are building it and we are making it stronger. We may be the masters of our own destiny, but that doesn't mean that we won't sink our own ship.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What attorneys say to try to keep their client out of harm's way should not be taken as gospel.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Tucker is not a journalist. He is a talking head that is paid quite well to do and say what his producers what him to do or say.

I've heard it claimed that Tucker took a pay cut with his most recent contract with Fox so that he could have more control over what he says.

Why would a pay cut be required for you to have more control over what you say?

I don't see how that works. I do see, that if it is true, though I don't understand the reasoning behind it, that he is still controlled just like the rest of us. And that he is still paid to carry the message that is placed before him.

He works for Fox and he will do what he is told. That is it in a nut shell.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Ok, go read the Dominion suit then. The actual texts and emails. Where Tucker states the Trump attorneys are lying about election fraud, Trump is a demonic force, and Trumps attorneys are crazy.

Yet, that's not what he reports to viewers.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What attorneys say to try to keep their client out of harm's way should not be taken as gospel.

I agree. And what a paid talking head says to his audience should not be taken as gospel.

They are both being paid to say what someone wants to hear or will cover their behinds. You are right to doubt the lawyer, but why would he have to lie, to cover Tucker's backside?

It makes Tucker more suspect than the lawyer.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Ok, go read the Dominion suit then. The actual texts and emails. Where Tucker states the Trump attorneys are lying about election fraud, Trump is a demonic force, and Trumps attorneys are crazy.

Yet, that's not what he reports to viewers.

They're "Lying" - - - in HIS opinion. Perfect 😁

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Where would Carlson go to get more "viewers" ?? 😁

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

“It’s not the front page of the New York Times,” Murphy continued. “It’s Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Using the NYT as a benchmark in this context is freaking hilarious.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Now, that's quite a can of worms.

I'm not at all familiar with the Dominion suit . . .

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You should familiarize yourself with what is going on.
Tucker is not the person you would like him to be.
He knowingly pushes fake news and that is proven.
Yet for some reason people here refuse to acknowledge that fact and gloss over it because they can't cope with the fact they follow someone that admitted to lying to them night after night for views.
That would be a tough pill to swallow I imagine.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Now, that's quite a can of worms.

I'm not at all familiar with the Dominion suit . . .

More came out yesterday or the day before I believe in which Tucker states he hates Trump and was looking forward to not hearing about him for 4 years but the link below is of the original filing pdf which contains a lot of the texts, emails from fox hosts and I think owner. I read it a while ago so don't remember all of it.

Dominion filing pdf

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Lol
That actor single-handedly beat cnn for its ENTIRE DAY.
Just his one hour show.

Anyone wonder why the liberal left is so terrified of him?

Your Rachel Maddow has had his ass kicked properly.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And what? No one is claiming the bs he fed you is doing bad in ratings. Hence the info in the suit. Fox knew they would be hammered in ratings if they told the truth. So they lie.

And you've never seen me quote or link to Maddow, so not sure why you naturally assume I would even watch her.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Were he not kicking all the liberal outlets asses in ratings and taking all their advertising money, no one would care about
him.
Well you probably would.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hey, whatever, I get it. It must be difficult to face that the guy you swear is telling you the truth and you go around repeating actually doesn't believe what he's saying to you and treating you like a gullible rube.

I mean I wouldn't still defend him but in too deep to get out now I suppose.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

We can't blame Tucker or Trump for doing what they are paid to do.

People are used to TV and the movies, where they are sitting at home or in the dark, witnessing a fantasy that they know is fake, and can walk away, back into the real world. The internet is far more complex and sophisticated. They don't realize the virtual world is "not" reality. Because they are able to interact, they think because they are seeing responses and results to their input, that they are in control. It is almost impossible for most to accept that it is all scripted, manipulated and controlled.

If it is on TV or on the internet. It is there because those in control wants it to be there. If they want it to be there, it is to their advantage. All that garbage about transparency and wanting the people to see the truth, is pure lies and deception. They follow the script without realizing that they are following the script. Because that is just how well they know us. Just how well we have been programmed and conditioned.

They know how to push our buttons. They know which buttons to push, and when. There is a very good reason they use the buzz words. They drop a buzz word and you will hear people parroting it, or posting it in every other post. It makes it much easier for them to identify us. I hear the word receipts one morning, and by the end of the day, every video, and several of the posts I read, talked about someone coming or bring receipts. I have to give it to them. They are indeed masters of their craft.

We think just because we are able to post what we think or believe on ATS or some other forum or social media site, that we have some kind of control.

How fast do you think they would be knocking on your door if they want to seek you out? How quickly do you think they would be able to flush through the internet and come up with enough posts to make their visit justified. So who is in control.

I guess it is still freewill and choice if we hang ourselves when they give us enough rope to do the job.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You Knew it was bound to happen... i heard an AD on Talk Radio,... offering the listener a Subscription Service which insures the Buyer that the info/data/news the Buyer receives 'Fact Checked' reports-reporting

pretty much escaping the merry-go-round, repetition One finds on sites like this one, pages of posts that rehash the topic...with the poster not knowing for sure the validity of the issue to begin with

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join