It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Only Tucker Carlson Would Leave Fox News and Become Alternative News

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In my opinion, we the people need to see mainstream television news, which is almost totally captured by the CIA's Project Mockingbird, and is the mouthpiece for a One World Government based on lies, to become obsolete.

Television news is a large part of the ignorance of people because they watch it. It's mesmerizing and people don't even know they're being mesmerized.

We have television and we have the internet. Most people have access to both.

There is a showdown going on right now. Tucker Carlson is in a position to make a difference. He could quit Fox News.

I hope he does.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
With Fox news having the largest viewership of all the net works I hope he stays right there and continues to ruffle the feathers of the Washington establishment.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So, you disagree with me that overall, television news does more harm than good?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
In my opinion, we the people need to see mainstream television news, which is almost totally captured by the CIA's Project Mockingbird, and is the mouthpiece for a One World Government based on lies, to become obsolete.

Television news is a large part of the ignorance of people because they watch it. It's mesmerizing and people don't even know they're being mesmerized.

We have television and we have the internet. Most people have access to both.

There is a showdown going on right now. Tucker Carlson is in a position to make a difference. He could quit Fox News.

I hope he does.

All I see is a plethora of people scrambling to post videos hoping to go viral. There is no attempt at truth, honesty, or civility, it is just about the views.

Now you can find a group somewhere on the internet that will support any perversion, any insanity, and whacked out belief that one can come up with.

Before, the people who had the money and the power, were the ones with the tools and the resources to control our minds. Now we are bombarded with so much clever, ridiculous, distorted, and manipulated information, that finding the truth will be more difficult than finding the teeth of a hen.

Those that are in control will not be easily throttled. They will be paying many influencers to do their bidding. Carlson is already one of the leaders of the pack. They will add to their pack as each newbie proves himself and amasses the required number of views and followers to show they are worthy to be considered.

In other words, it is coming close to the time to pull the plug, if you want to preserve your sanity and your ability for independent thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So, you disagree with me that overall, television news does more harm than good?

Oh I agree propaganda does more harm than good. To fight the propaganda you need a voice pointing out what they are saying is lies and propaganda; Tucker does that occasionally IMO. Politicians are masters of misdirection with the minions in the supposedly CIA directed not so free press ..
What the news denies is where the truth lies in way to many cases..

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
All I see is a plethora of people scrambling to post videos hoping to go viral. There is no attempt at truth, honesty, or civility, it is just about the views.

Everything I've learned in the last 15 years about what's really going on in the world I got from the internet.

I would never have known any of it from watching television.

It is an art finding the truth on the internet. It is time-consuming. Takes lots of practice.

But it's worth it.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson is in a position to make a difference. He could quit Fox News.

I hope he does.

Not me. What he should do is simply keep doing what he is doing, ignore any 'orders' from his superiors to moderate or censor what he wants to put on his shows, and force them to fire him. Then, when he gets the call from Elon asking him to come over and help create a new Media Outlet based on freedom of speech and expression where he and others are allowed to succeed or fail based on their own merit and abilities to acquire, maintain and grow (or not) their audiences.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Oh I agree propaganda does more harm than good. To fight the propaganda you need a voice pointing out what they are saying is lies and propaganda; Tucker does that occasionally IMO. Politicians are masters of misdirection with the minions in the supposedly CIA directed not so free press ..
What the news denies is where the truth lies in way to many cases..

The truth is often subjective.

Your truth and my truth may not look the same, but still be fundamentally true for each of us.

That is the magic of propaganda. It is not the truth that is the objective. It is how they can manipulate the truth to control what you see, think, and do.

We have such a desire for the truth that we are willing to accept any crumb or flake that is offeredd as long as it comes from someone saying what we want to hear. Yet we will turn away and reject the the whole scarred, bloody, and beaten truth when it is laid at our feet by anyone that we deem unworthy.

Truth is only truth in the mind of the receiver. If the mind is unwilling to accept the truth, it will always be a lie.

That is why propaganda is so powerful and why those in control are willing to pay for it, and will pay quite handsomely for it. There are millions willing to do or say anything, to receive their day or two of viral time and a few bucks.

So it is wise to take anything now a days, that comes from the media or the internet, worth a box of salt.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I wont rate Tucker as good journalist .

Licking Putins ass kinda showed what`s he`s all about .

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I’m not sure everyone knows what you’re talking about. You set up the OP as if we all know about chuck shumer and Rupert Murdoch and Tucker Carlsons Jan 6 footage.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I prefer the licking ass than having biden bending over for china, now that is worst, biden is serving America to china in a silver plater.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Everything I've learned in the last 15 years about what's really going on in the world I got from the internet.

I would never have known any of it from watching television.

It is an art finding the truth on the internet. It is time-consuming. Takes lots of practice.

But it's worth it.

I have been on the internet since the days of “The Well”.

The internet is not the same. And it is changing as we speak.

You think the internet is free and that you can control it. The internet is exactly what it promised to be from the beginning. Even the Hopi warned us. The internet is a World Wide Web that ensnares everyone that enters, and will suck you dry. The longer you stay, the more you are consumed, until you are only a mere shell.

We think we control our time on the internet, but it is a lie that we have bought into, and we will never let go of. No more than the fly can leave the web once firmly attached to the web. Once you enter the Web you are under its control. Our own modern day Twilight Zone.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Fox is supporting him!
so he Must stay.
if they stop I bet he would leave.
and a lot of news groups would try to get him.

No not like CNN more like that grazzy
man who shout all the time.

edit on 9-3-2023 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You know he's an actor, right? He's not delivering news, he's putting on a show for entertainment.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Tucker keep braking records of viewings, his show is the most watch show in the media, soo I do not think he will leave anytime soon or will be fired anytime soon.

I imagine he gets rewarder very well, 10 million a year is not bad at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Okay.

My perspective is that at present, Tucker Carlson, of the television network Fox, is the only journalist of mainstream news who is trying to exercise truth-seeking about what the government is up to.

The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives handed over the evidence we the people are entitled to about J6 to Tucker Carlson and his producers.

All eyes have been on Tucker Carlson and what he would do.

He started out giving us what the J6 footage at the Capitol showed, in part, and promised more, which so far he has not been able to deliver.

It remains to be seen what happens next.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

This could work if you're not Tucker, and don't get caught spreading lies for ratings. Just leave poor Tuck alone!

A crow told me most of his incoming calls are coming "from inside the house" already, and we all know he's not ready to pick up...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Okay.

My perspective is that at present, Tucker Carlson, of the television network Fox, is the only journalist of mainstream news who is trying to exercise truth-seeking about what the government is up to.

The Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives handed over the evidence we the people are entitled to about J6 to Tucker Carlson and his producers.

He started out giving us what the J6 footage at the Capitol showed, in part, and promised more, which so far he has not been able to deliver.

Ah, but unfortunately Tucker's own attorney argued that he is not a journalist. That basically you cannot take what he says as fact.

“There’s no statement that a reasonable viewer would understand in this context to state something provably false,” Murphy added–explicitly invoking the word “hyperbolic” to make her client’s case.

“It’s not the front page of the New York Times,” Murphy continued. “It’s Tucker Carlson Tonight. It is a commentary show. Where you’re going to hear opinion and spirited debate.”

Link

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Okay.

I am not posting to argue with you, but I think that you might want to take a closer look at the whole tapestry.

Tucker is not a journalist. He is a talking head that is paid quite well to do and say what his producers what him to do or say. If Tucker went off script, they would shut him down quicker than a NASA live feed when something unidentified comes into view.

The whole business of The Speaker giving the “evidence” to Tucker to supposedly show the people what happened on J6, is pure BS, and a disgusting insult to the intelligence of the American people. An in your face manipulative move that screams, that we are stupid, gullible, useless eaters.

If they wanted the American people to see that footage, they would have set up a live feed and let the people watch it for themselves. They would not have given it to a talking head and allowed Fox to decide what was seen, and allowed Fox to draw the narrative.

This is all in your face manipulation of the masses and we “should” be too smart for this double downing on the great divide.

Show all of it and let the people decide. Giving it to a news outlet and letting them tell you want you want to hear is control at its finest. Winning the war for your mind by placing the detonation switch into your own hands. Brilliant. These guys are a hell of a lot smarter than I gave them credit for.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Dude is an actor and a poor one at that.
More Jerry springer than actual journalist.

He is successful with this character at fox currently, tho he crapped the bed at cnn and msnbc first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join