It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t complain if u r stupid enough to pay $25.00 for a bagel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Gee I hate these wankers to do things for likes.

If this woman is stupid enough to pay $25.00 for a bagel this is on her, don’t cry to the world.

I would have just walked out and not paid.

If this was me I would at least ask how much is this or that is. Then decide if it is worth buying.

This woman is lame, broadcasting her stupidness.

How embarrassment!!

www.news.com.au...

edit on 7-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That is a delicious looking bagel.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

Though is it a $25.00 bagel? I can go to Aldi and buy crème cheese, smoked salmon and a 6 pack of bagels for less than 25.

Have lunch for a few days.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I think your response is what the people in power want...

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

Agreed! word of mouth spreads the story.

Though I can’t help but laugh at how the media pick up on these crap stories.

They should pay then no heed.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

my wife pays 17 for that exact bagel here in the states. I'm not a fish person, but she swears by it. me if i were paying 17, I'd get hibachi but thats me.

camain

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't care that she paid that much, whatever, "more money than brains".

But don't go on Social Media crying about it for attention.
You paid for it, when you could have walked away.

Attention whore.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I was in Paris to see Viza a while ago. All happy and jolly, being in a different country, on holiday, and seeing a great band. I went into one of the cafe places and ordered a burger and a coffee. Not amazing but it filled the hole. I had the bill, 20 euros. TWENTY 'EFFIN EUROS. My stupid fault for not reading the menu first as i was happy in my bubble. I didn't complain, just paid and thanked them. After that I was went to Maccies because I knew the prices would be a standard reasonable amount and topped up my diet with some fruit from one of the convenience stores. (the strawberries were very sad and pathetic, no bigger than the last joint on your little finger. nothing like the Great British strawberry. Thats and entire different story, lol.)

She screwed up and hasn't taken responsibility for her actions. From a very early age I've not heard a good thing about the french, that has more to do with my Dad being ex-Royal Navy. It would of been easy to complain about that and be a bit of a racist and blame it on my upbringing. But it was clearly my fault, nobody elses. One thing my family did do is bring me up properly and to take responsibility.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MCurns

You think thats bad, I went to stockholm and went to a burger joint. I was used to paying Latvian prices as we had been vacationing there. (1/4 price of american) So i decided I would be awesome and paid for 7 people to eat burgers, fries, coke. ya, 25 euros each..... Spoiled my mood. It was my own fault, didn't realize that the standard of living was higher. rule now, do your research and actually look at the menu.

Camain

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Anyone who takes delicious bread and cheese, asks, "how can I make warm soft bread with milky cheese even better," and decides, "oh, FISH," DESERVES to pay an astronomical fee.

new topics

top topics

join