It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson releases the first wave of videos from Jan 6th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Who's whining about Tucker. That's the truth about Tucker. I've already addressed the cops who were investigated/diciplined/suspended. I've already addressed that other cops felt de-escalating the situation was the only way to go as they were vastly outnumbered and any trying to arrest or detain would have turned violent and bad for them. Do you know why Tucker chose not to show Chansley outside pushing against the police line that eventually broke into the Capitol? Why they didn't show the rioter who broke the window and let them in?

I know exactly why he did that. he is playing by the same rules the left set out in all this. Cherry pick what you see to paint a vastly different picture than reality.

See, in reality, there were some violent people there. But you can't show the Q dude being violent, because he wasn't. If he was, throw him under the jail, just as should be done to anyone who was violent. But why not just be honest and show all the facts as they exist, and not just the facts you want to show? I know the answer, and deep down, you do too, you just can't admit it. Try it, it's liberating. And it makes you look much less like a douche nozzle,

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

We've seen them talking to cops, wandering the building, taking pics.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

show me the video of the Q dude swinging on a cop.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

Who's whining about Tucker. That's the truth about Tucker. I've already addressed the cops who were investigated/diciplined/suspended. I've already addressed that other cops felt de-escalating the situation was the only way to go as they were vastly outnumbered and any trying to arrest or detain would have turned violent and bad for them. Do you know why Tucker chose not to show Chansley outside pushing against the police line that eventually broke into the Capitol? Why they didn't show the rioter who broke the window and let them in?

I know exactly why he did that. he is playing by the same rules the left set out in all this. Cherry pick what you see to paint a vastly different picture than reality.

See, in reality, there were some violent people there. But you can't show the Q dude being violent, because he wasn't. If he was, throw him under the jail, just as should be done to anyone who was violent. But why not just be honest and show all the facts as they exist, and not just the facts you want to show? I know the answer, and deep down, you do too, you just can't admit it. Try it, it's liberating. And it makes you look much less like a douche nozzle,

Who said all were violent? I mean Chansley was pushing against the police line to get into the building but he didn't attack officers. He pled guilty to the crimes he committed. There were many people who were violent though. Neither of them negate the other.

Weird. Mention the summer of 20 and all you hear of is cities "burned to the ground" and violence. However as in this case, not all people were violent. ATS insists that is incorrect though.
edit on 7-3-2023 by frogs453 because: Grammar

link   

He wasn't charged with that as he didn't do it. Who said he did?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

He wasn't charged with that as he didn't do it. Who said he did?

wait, so his actions were exactly what we said they were? And you feel he should be jailed for years over what we saw? Why not just execute him?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I didn't make the law for illegally entering the building and interrupting an official proceeding. I think if you see other people break into the building, the guy who broke the window and that's how you get in, because he opened the locked door, you kind of have an idea you that it may be a crime and you shouldn't follow. But what do I know, ATS has painted it as the poor Patriots were led to commit these crimes. Apparently too dumb to know better.
edit on 7-3-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Excellent thread OP!!

The Jan 6th cult believers are cut from the same block as those that fell for the russian collusion hoaxes.

These self proclaimed intellectuals continueously get egg on their face as we all just laugh because common sense and logic prevail in the fact of Gov BS.

What does that say to the usual Leftist who fall for this charade multiple times???

How much longer will these "people" continue to diminish their credibility?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: litterbaux

Fare enough but Tucker Carlson doesn't do news, he does opinion pieces.

Presenting new and withheld video footage of a significant event to the public...is not "news"?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: litterbaux

At the end of the day, it won't matter what is on the video. People who believe the Jan. 6th narrative won't change their minds.

Lol

Just looking at the first two pages

You are spot on!

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

News plus conservative political commentary and video footage aka an opinion piece.

Call it whatever you please but Tucker Carlson presents about as much News as the likes of John Oliver does for the other side.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

www.npr.org...

edit on 7-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Oh you poor poor sap, when you whine about Stars and Flags, you've really dug into the dumps on this one, huh?

I suppose if I was a hyper partisan, I too would be fearful of Tucker Carlson, I mean, the dude pulls in more views, impressions and likes in the millions within hours on any given day, that leftist media could only dream of.

Truth is? I don't believe it's cherry picked, like many of you leftist immediately screeched about while ignoring the democrat house attempts at just that to a dwindling crowd and poor ratings. If anything, he's pulled back the veil to show us more, that should've been rightfully seen.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

News plus conservative political commentary and video footage aka an opinion piece.

Call it whatever you please but Tucker Carlson presents about as much News as the likes of John Oliver does for the other side.

www.npr.org...
lmfao, I love how this is your only shtick and you're just gonna leroy jenkins it, "iTz aN oPiNiOn PiEce!"

Oh gawd this is gold. Tucker has these poor people going cringe to deflect and dismiss.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64
What full evidence? We know the cops inside the Capitol felt outnumbered and tried not to escalate the situation. You can find the investigation to that online. You can find that 30 or so Capitol cops were investigated,suspended and/or disciplined for their actions that day, and you can find out that defense teams, including Chansleys had access to this video for their defense.

Remember Tucker and the crew will tell you things to rile you up that they do not believe themselves. You can find the hosts own words in the Dominion filing and the previous law suit in which it was determined Tuckers show is for entertainment only. Not a news show.

Oh boy, the mass formation is strong. It's 41 thousand hours of video footage and they haven't even released a fraction of it and you're already in denial mode.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If you say so.

People are well are of what Tucker is and what he does.

The man is a right-wing conservative political commentator who plays to his audience and their MAGA agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If you say so.

The man is a right-wing conservative political commentator who plays to his audience and their MAGA agenda.

And here I am... a hard left wing, who appreciates what he does; speaks up about things that needs speaking up about.

I think it's beyond idiotic to choose between two sides. You have to be more than stupid not to see that we are getting played by both sides. Biden wont give you a balanced society and neither will Trump.

But atleast a man like Tucker Carlson dares to question when things go wrong. Did he never question anything about Trump?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If you say so.

I do say so.

Ironically, your opinion on Tucker is based on fear and nothing more.

Compared to known democrat and progressive media fake news every single day, is it ever a wonder why we just laugh at y'all and call you people hypocrites?

You're just pissed that Tuckers far reaching audience is burgeoning to include more independents and even democrats who are simply just tired of the BS your media employs on a daily basis.

Suck it up.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No.
The doors were and are electronically locked.
So who unlocked the doors?
This is not your local elementary school.
This is the Capitol with a few million people on the outside.
Who gave the order to electronically unlock the doors?
And the shatterproof, bulletproof glass that was broken.
Who replaced it with glass that would break and can be removed?

I didn't make the law for illegally entering the building and interrupting an official proceeding. I think if you see other people break into the building, the guy who broke the window and that's how you get in, because he opened the locked door, you kind of have an idea you that it may be a crime and you shouldn't follow. But what do I know, ATS has painted it as the poor Patriots were led to commit these crimes. Apparently too dumb to know better.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I don't necessarily disagree that you are getting played by both sides.

The two-party system is part and parcel where the problem is concerned.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper my own side of the pond.

Still don't change what Tucker Carlson is all about, his fan base, or the spurious hate-filler rhetoric he punts for sick kudos.

Each to thier own all the same.

edit on 7-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well, im entitled to my opinion just like you are.

Nothing ironic there just plain hard fact of the matter.

As to being "pissed" not in the slightest, i actually find the entire shebang and hullabaloo surrounding the affair rather entertaining.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join