It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Attorney General Pushing Most Dangerous Bill In Legislative History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hope nobody here lives in Washington State because if this goes through, you will probably be meeting with their Ministry Of Truth cops soon.

These guys REALLY want to illegalize and punish anyone who disagrees with them. I assume this is just a preview of what we will see at the Federal Level soon.

I guess we did Nat Zi this coming....

mynorthwest.com...

Attorney General Bob Ferguson’s office could arrest or civilly commit conservatives for uttering mainstream positions under a terrifying and illegal plan to redefine domestic terrorism that punishes speech.

His office now claims some conservative views, or anything he deems as “misinformation,” are examples of “domestic extremism.” He even wants to create a Washington version of a Ministry of Truth to fund journalists to push his political agenda.

HB 1333 would create a left-wing Domestic Violent Extremism Commission in the AG’s office. The members are asked to recommend legislative “solutions to combat disinformation and misinformation, address early signs of radicalization, and develop a public health-style response.”

But this isn’t a “public health” issue, or it would be housed in the Department of Health. It’s intended to legally penalize, or legally commit, political adversaries.

The AG defines “domestic violence extremism” as much more than political violence. In fact, the conduct need not be violent at all. Ferguson includes “online disinformation” and “anti-government ideologies” as examples of what they’re seeking to target.

AG pushes state level 'Ministry of Truth' critics say could jail conservatives who express mainstream views

www.theblaze.com...

Rantz went on to explain that opposing critical race theory, mask mandates, and radical gender ideology could all be seen by the commission as tied to "white supremacy."

"They are singularly focused on the Right," Rantz said flatly. "What this commission will end up doing is ... recommending legislation that could not only lead to imprisoning people for having certain kinds of political positions, but also forcing them into counseling."

edit on 5-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He sounding worried about people going of script. If too much truth came out it could scuttle the ship. Some people too wrapped up in confidentiality just don't know how to deal with some topics. If an AG can get away with such an attack on the first amendment, the second probably ain't too far way.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There's not much difference between Washington, Oregon and California now. Jay Inslee is just a dumbed-down version of Justin Trudeau following orders from on high.

Californians are jumping ship, but unfortunately are moving to southern Idaho in large numbers, bringing the liberal ideology with them.....and that's where the majority of the voting population lives.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Politically "appointed" and 'popular' man....

making "from now on" rules....

about "you shut up from now on."

Creating criminality out of expressed thought.

[insert State-mandated applause and media echoing herein]

Sorry, I was feeling "poetical."

These political operative people live with such a lust for affirmation that they are codifying rules to make it a crime to reject them... and they wonder why people are doing so?

I can't imagine how any person familiar with history wouldn't look at the suggestions in this bill and say "Are you high?"

But then - THAT'S why they get placed where they are by their parties and leaders... because they'll echo whatever they are told to.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Washington state is just asking for a rebellion, aren't they? As far as I know, I'm still living in the USA. I do remember that there is this little thing in the constitution that talks about free speech.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They won't go the criminal route - they will take the reeducation/counseling route. Much easier to do with very few of the pesty constitutional safeguards in place.

The defund the police movement and increased "mental health" focus was no coincidence.

China is big on these reeducation policies. I cringe when all the anti-gun control people push for mental health intervention and mental health background checks. Like they don't believe it would take about 2 minutes to find a doctor willing to diagnose anyone as crazy or as a possible threat.

BTW, the whole early intervention thing is to be able to control even the slightest dissent.
edit on March 5th 2023 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Totalitarianism is Always Built on Fear ...... Not just the state but global information dominance is the end goal.....The outlawing of political opposition is a classic hallmark of totalitarian systems and IMO once the despots get control it is almost impossible to wrestle control back without blood shed as all they do is make the present which is LEGAL into something ILLEGAL so they can proceed with their totalitarian plans... Unyielding obedience does not need unconditional love; just enforcers who will do anything for TPTB, the government and all for a pitiful paycheck.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Interesting? How about we give them some information overload.

Every state should start two contests. The wemen get Miss Information and the other wemen get Dis Information. Lots of websites and discussion as the contests go up the levels from state to regional to national.

As part of the judging, the contestants must try to come up with the most unbelievable conspiracy theory.

There will be a best dressed in hasmat suit, evening clown, and most believable Karen act as parts of the competition.

What do you say we get this hiding trees in the forest going?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
They won't go the criminal route - they will take the reeducation/counseling route. Much easier to do with very few of the pesty constitutional safeguards in place.

The defund the police movement and increased "mental health" focus was no coincidence.

China is big on these reeducation policies. I cringe when all the anti-gun control people push for mental health intervention and mental health background checks. Like they don't believe it would take about 2 minutes to find a doctor willing to diagnose anyone as crazy or as a possible threat.

BTW, the whole early intervention thing is to be able to control even the slightest dissent.

Well spoken post^

My town took federal monies to equip the police with DSM training.
Literally the first city in Illinois to have done so.
As such the police have the power to 'detain for evaluation' based on any snippet of
dialogue or conversation with them.
Yes, they can sic squads of police paramedics and firemen
upon a person who makes, for instance, a mere mention
about the biohazards of electricity (frequency) spikes inherent to digital
'smart valves'
and then, once cornered, after they find no drugs, and bill you
for thousands of dollars,
they deny that such event transpired.

I don't know how this happened. There was an alderman
who seemed absolutist in our heritage of 1A, later he became mayor.
The City Mayor is a figurehead, however, a mere token appointment, I have learned,
through one of his colleagues.
He is paid nothing, is unavailable for public concerns, and apparently
is not responsible for his city's Psych Terror Units.
Someone in our city government took cash to allow globalist initiatives to take root
and I was at ground zero when the psych squad policies were put into play.

CERTs is two
two
two mints in one.
It also stands for community emergency response team,
meaning that the police paramedics and fire personnel have
been trained (I kid you not) to recognize 'brain imbalances'.
I have printed copy of this exact declaration:
'There aren't more of them (brain imbalances)
we've just been trained how to spot them'.

When some of my property was being taken from me,
as soon as I said that it is emotional abuse to appropriate someone else's property,
I was diagnosed with 'emotional attachment syndrome', by a cop,
and later hauled away under threat of militant force, with half of the city's hardware
surrounding me at my door.

I was told 'on your feet or on your back, but since you stated that
"smart meters interact with biology"
you are coming with us. You need electrolytes'.

This, and the earlier cop-psychiatrist lawn diagnosis,
enabled an assault first on my property,
and a bit later (they were reviewing streaming dialogue at a zoom)
upon my person.

I honestly cannot get over it.

# 1686

edit on 6-3-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

The term 'valve' went out in the time of tubes in the USA. That has to be international training.

I need to renew my ham license, the FCC will jump all over the locals for doing that. It is a requirement of any amiture radio operator to evaluate their antanna instillation for any dangers from their emissions. They even provide the forms for printing out.

edit on 6-3-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
None of it should survive it's first time in court. If it does it's already too late.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
As people setup their own Chaz and many just walk into stores and fill up trash bags of stuff and walk out with no one to stop them and so many other things one can do illegally and just get away with it. this is where he wants to go...lol

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

ay Inslee is just a dumbed-down version of Justin Trudeau following orders from on high.

damn, he must really be a stupid SOB, cause trudeau ain't the brightest bulb in the room.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: nugget1

ay Inslee is just a dumbed-down version of Justin Trudeau following orders from on high.

damn, he must really be a stupid SOB, cause trudeau ain't the brightest bulb in the room.

I think he may also be suffering from a bit of madness. He certainly seems to lack common sense and reasoning skills.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker Imagine being so f*ing arrogant that you'd ban any discussion of a better way for humanity to live than the way your party is currently managing LA, San Francisco, Portland, Chicago, or Seattle? Liberalism is a cult, and a far more dangerous one than most.

new topics

top topics

join