It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Lives on Sugar AND...Something Else!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I found this video super interesting.

Tips:

1)Cut back on sugar in our diets; this is hard.
2)Try to cut back on our stress levels, again work/family related stress can be difficult to reduce.
3)Keto based diet.
4)Increase our consumption of green tea.
5)Increase our consumption of peppers
6)Intermittent fasting.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Don't have a job,
Don't eat the food,
Don't be part of society...

Got it

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Drink alkaline based water. Avoid alcohol.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I found this video super interesting.

Sorry, Eric Berg is a hack that steals from anyone and everyone to support his commercial efforts in support of his Scientology Masters.

I found him a long time ago when I first learned about Keto, but quickly learned that, while he does give some good information, he's also just a hack/quack...

Here is an excellent interview with the man whose work Berg is stealing, Dr. Thomas Seyfried, being interviewed by the amazing Dr. Anthony Chaffee (a literal brain surgeon):

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Don't have a job,
Don't eat the food,
Don't be part of society...

Got it

That's how you interpret 'stopping eating sugar and eating as low carb a diet as possible, and maybe fast a little?

Wow...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Did a lot of research on Glutamine. And yes, that research showed that glutamine through certain metabolic processes can feed cancer. Too much or too little glutamine causes problems. Too little glutamine coupled with high glutamate can cause inflammation and if we do not consume enough our bodies will extract muscle reserves of glutamine which also can trigger some nitric oxide chemicals to quickly lower blood pressure by dialating blood vessels too much.

Sinigen, from the soups I eat containing cabbage to control my epilepsy block glutiminase enzyme...which actually causes inflammation but is also anticancer. Now thee is a metabolic process that regulates this I have not yet discovered, if there is too much glutamate on one side of the synapse, and not enough glutamine on the other, it causes muscle spasms and inflammation which causes problems and then causes the release of glutamine along with the other chemical from muscles which causes my blood pressure to dive....so I take glutamine to balance homeostasis because of my consumption of cabbage in my soups to control my epilepsy....the glutamine supplement....500 mg twice a day...is not enough to increase cancer risk. Why is that? Because when I started doing that, my craving for sugars dropped to nothing....in fact, I now do not like sweet foods and avoid them. Which means I lowered my risk of cancer because I lowered sugar consumption by over two thirds which is a side effect of the supplement. I actually think sugar now tastes overpowering and terrible tasting.

Boiling cabbage in soups actually increases the creation of sinigen from the cabbage chemistry, some goes in the water. so my soup is actually anti-epileptic, anticancer, and antiviral.

The reason I experimented with the glutamine was to help with my gut, but that effect took over a month to actually show up. My sore muscles and inflamed joints going away allowed me to do more which resulted in me losing twenty pounds in a couple of months before it leveled off and my risk of the spinny head which made me have to lay down if I did not have a full glass of water or liquid to chug down went pretty much away...coffee did not work, in fact it made it worse because it most likely increased the release of chemicals from muscle stores for some reason which I am not sure of.

My case is different than most people, so I cannot say others will have the same kind of thing happen. But I do consume quite a bit of cruciferous veggies to control my epilepsy and also asparagus.

Glutamine is utilized by cancer cells, but the active form is glutamate that actually increases and that can cause increased inflammation which can lead to other factors in homeostasis.

Good video, I already figured this out from my research but there are contributing factors. The guy does say it is hard to lower sugars.....not in my case, I consider it a negative side effect that I dislike sweet stuff now. I do not notice much change in starch dislike, but noticed I do not crave it as much anymore other than potatoes and I have lowered the amount I eat of those but I do not know if that is related...I would rather eat some potatoes than breads after I went on the glutamine. I also found that I can consume sourdough rye bread with less constipation problems than with regular breads. I do make almost all of our bread and use organic whole wheat white flour, never really liked the taste of regular whole wheat with it's terpine chemistry.

We also usually only eat beef that is organic fully grass fed, we buy half a cow each year. But that does have glutamine in it just like all meats. We do eat chicken a couple days a week, and we eat lots of eggs. The people we buy eggs from feed them a decent quality omega three diet and they are definitely free range and eat bugs and stuff in the yards in the spring through fall times. They also go out most days in the winter. I raised the price I pay to four bucks a dozen plus child support which now is a buck a dozen extra. I pay extra in the winter because they lay way less but eat more food. I call it child support since I eat the chicken's child so have to pay for the birth control.

I cannot figure out why I get low on glutamine, maybe the microbes in my gut are switching it to glutamate too much or something with the fermentation they do. If I could find how to regulate the glutaminease by finding the controling enzymes that shift the balance it would be nice.

We eat only about twenty percent junk food in our diet now. My son in law says we are junk food free, because we feed the kids more natural, but he cannot fathom what is junk food or non-junk food. He considers pizza not to be junk food since it has lots of cheese and some veggies on it but everything is highly processed even though it is homemade. The schools here give the kids lots of junk food, chicken strips, pizza, breaded chicken patties, but they tout their menu as more healthy than what most kids get at home. Belief is what governs this society, not reality.

My chicken soup, although it is made as natural as possible with good ingredients still qualifies as junk food because it is highly processed. I have evaluated a lot of the chemicals formed in the soup years ago when I had databases to do so and most of the chemicals formed are not a risk as long as you do not eat only soup every day for long periods of time. I also make other kinds of soups that are medicinal quality, again the process makes them highly processed foods but not nearly as bad as a can of soup is....if anything my soups are anticancer in nature because I developed them to be antiepileptic. The side effect of my anti-epileptic soup is that they inhibit viruses and cancer cells replication....oh well, the kids like them for the side effects when they get sick.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I watched a really good documentary about how a woman completely reversed her terminal lung cancer with the keto diet. Wish I could remember what it was called.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What current scientific research and breakthroughs in oncology hold promise for more effective and personalized cancer treatment? What new drugs, technologies and approaches are being used to fight this disease and what prospects do they open for patients?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on Tue Jun 20 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Alcohol causes cancer (its a fact). Cut down donuts/sweets foods. Cut down bread. Exercise more.

top topics

join