It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it is LIKELY we are being visited by many ET species, and on a very regular basis.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

How can i contact "them"

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
By the time we figure out deep space exploration, we'd probably have our own 'greys' that we've created. mechanical hybrid organisms that we pilot remotely from earth. No need to send fragile bodies into deep space. We wouldn't even live long enough for most journeys.

That’s a good point…….

If that’s the case, then we landing on other planets using hybrids cyborgs etc……and other alien races are landing on our planet as hybrids, cyborgs etc………..no one is sending out true representation of themselves (ourselves).

So what we see as grays, as possibly hybrids, cyborgs, etc are not the same beings of what they actually look like that sent them.

👽

Just like I just said, some form of robots.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

A hypothetical…….

We see flying saucers and grays……but the true species on the home world that sent them ….look totally different 😉

👽

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
And they might even resemble us!

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
And they might even resemble us!

Suuuuure….why not?

We’ve already sent out a template of ourselves….

The Pioneer plaques are a pair of gold-anodized aluminum plaques that were placed on board the 1972 Pioneer 10 and 1973 Pioneer 11 spacecraft, featuring a pictorial message, in case either Pioneer 10 or 11 is intercepted by intelligent extraterrestrial life. The plaques show the nude figures of a human male and female along with several symbols that are designed to provide information about the origin of the spacecraft.

👽
edit on 5-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

It is likely because it'd be absurde a universe as big as ours shouldn't also exist in higher dimensions than the 2 dimensional representations we see of it on screen. One thing Nature obviously loves is variation.
Usually every niche gets filled.
And the biggest argument for intelligence being abundant in the universe is how incredible fine tuned it is.
Imagine 3 dimensions of time and one of space. That's a mathematical possibility ideal to illustrate how different existence could be in this universe. A line on a piece of paper is to us always 3 dimensional but the paper surface is two dimensional, so you're very flat now. The one line in that one direction is one dimension, space but kind of like time to us just one continuous backdrop passing bye.
Time is one dimensional to us. Imagine having 3!
How would that even work? We couldn't know. We don't know what time is we use it to measure events, see its effects everywhere, so it's real. But what it is, how it keeps things in motions, what it actually does... nobody got a #ing clue.
The same goes for gravity.
...sorry almost drifted...
Point is: It's very likely all kinds of 'alien' intelligences roam every potential niche of the universe in forms of existence the one or the other very basic attribute of reality matter very little or much more.
Just to imagine anybody who'd be allegedly so advanced would haul tons of metal surfing through spacetime is just silly.
We're really handicapped. And on the cusp to pollute our home so much it's hard to give us any credit on any sort of 'potential'.
In a bigger picture where past present and future are just one point in spacetime we're a blink, a picture of the Dodo sums up the story of the humans.

Not that that's a given despite the human condition: we could also be gardeners, striving for harmony.
But truth is we're ticks, greedy suckers poisoning everything we touch.
Nobody will miss us.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That IS an interesting question. Perhaps we are too much still infants to them?

If need be...and apparently historically...THEY will contact US....
edit on 03230931America/ChicagoSun, 05 Mar 2023 12:37:09 -060037202300000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I was thinking of the intelligence thing the other day.

The cooking oven beeped to tell the world it was up to temp after preheating. The cat looked up and was like what the heck was that. There is probably no realistic way to ever teach the cat the concepts involved and the significance of the oven beeping.

But that is man-made.

I started thinking about nature. Such as the distance to the sun. Humankind has a good understanding on the distance to the sun, and how much life on earth is reliant on the sun. Then I wondered about ants. What’s their understanding concerning the sun. Could they comprehend the distance to the sun? Can they connect the dots to how it’s vital to them?

Bottom line. Can a greater intelligence be created / exists than humankind’s? What are we blind to by the limits of our intelligence? How does our intelligence limit how we perceive other things in existence?

edit on 5-3-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What other race ,being ,animal behave like humans do

I bet the word out there, in Galaxy is to avoid contact of homo sapiens . Maybe we are persona non grata.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Yes, they've been popping up on my Twitter feeds lately.

Like this one for example in Montreal Canada

Presumably, prepping us for a soft Disclosure Contact

always reminding us to "Be Not Afraid"

The way she turned the camera away from the second 'sighting' as soon as possible, is highly suspicious. You would never do this, makes more sense to keep filming till it dissapears from view.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs
a reply to: Peeple

I was thinking of the intelligence thing the other day.

The cooking oven beeped to tell the world it was up to temp after preheating. The cat looked up and was like what the heck was that. There is probably no realistic way to ever teach the cat the concepts involved and the significance of the oven beeping.

But that is man-made.

I started thinking about nature. Such as the distance to the sun. Humankind has a good understanding on the distance to the sun, and how much life on earth is reliant on the sun. Then I wondered about ants. What’s their understanding concerning the sun. Could they comprehend the distance to the sun? Can they connect the dots to how it’s vital to them?

Bottom line. Can a greater intelligence be created / exists than humankind’s? What are we blind to by the limits of our intelligence? How does our intelligence limit how we perceive other things in existence?

Our intelligence capabilities have advanced, and will likely continue to advance unbridled. So that would not be a barrier from us to them.
But what if they communicate with farts and bad breath? Like ants, they communicate via chemicals.
Well, if they are an advanced fart smelling species, they will digitize their communications via written dialogue.
So we could decipher their written dialogue and communicate with them. We could also create a fart machine that smells and belches.

IMHO, with time there are no hurdles we cannot leap.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

What other race ,being ,animal behave like humans do

I bet the word out there, in Galaxy is to avoid contact of homo sapiens . Maybe we are persona non grata.

I would seriously doubt we are the most repelling or dangerous species out there.
Sure there is a war in the Ukraine. That is 1% of the planet. That hardly describes what is going on right now in Italy, San Diego, or Denver.
We are a species that values communication and company. A species that does not value this would be scary imo. And I don't care if another species finds us repugnant. Why would you care?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why oh why does everyone assume that "ET" comes from outer space. All the theories we know at the moments points to it being an impossibility, ie, distance to travel + speed + time.
Look at what we do know. They appear here, get that, they appear here, yet no space agency has detected any craft approaching our solar system let alone approaching our planet. And believe me there are more space agencies looking and trying to detect any object from space. And please don't come with the cloaking BS. If they could traverse our solar system being cloaked they could remain cloaked in our atmosphere.

The ease at which they can appear and disappear is not down to "cloaking" but to slipping in and out of our plane of dimension and for them it might be quite easy. Example:- we, as humans are as babies. Have you ever played peek a boo with a baby. You hide behind a blanket, suddenly appear to say boo, then disappear behind the blanket again. It can be that easy. There are other strange phenomenon that points to another, or even multiple dimensions in the same space.

Far fetched reason heh??? Not as far fetched as craft coming from another universe.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

There are a LOT of NASA video's showing craft entering our atmosphere.
Based on what we know, it is more likely they are traversing space to get here, and not from another ethereal dimension which we have not discovered nor defined yet.
That could be travel that takes a long time, or that could be instantaneous. We don't know yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

It's not just Ukraine.

For example , what started late 2019.....Global project to kill and harm
Humans . ....

This is murderous s.hit show.....mental institution.....

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Judging by the many reported abduction cases, they all report the same thing -
These 'beings' communicate telepathically, and apparently are extremely curious about us, examining and taking samples all over human bodies.
Many have also reported their warnings of the pollution of our planet, so they have been watching us carefully for quite some time.
Of course, that is if these reports are true, but once you see one of these things for yourself, you cannot unsee it, they are with us.
But they might also be time machines from the future, which is a more frightening thought.
Not to forget Steven Hawking's warning that they might not have the friendliest of intentions.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Doubt they’ll be that interested until we become non biological, at which point it’s all just data.

We might be of interest as a footnote in a galactic encyclopaedia of weird planets with even weirder inhabitants.

Either that or we are their Truman show.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Why oh why does everyone assume that "ET" comes from outer space.

The name "extra terrestrial" may help.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
There are a LOT of NASA video's showing craft entering our atmosphere.

Really? I have never seen one of those.

(post by FingerMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join