It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You forgot about gas stoves being a bigger threat than the train derailment in Ohio.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: JBurns

I'm not convinced that it was intentional nor a bio-weapon but we are certainly better prepared for whatever is unleashed either from nature or the lab - at least I hope - well maybe nature at least. The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

I mean look at my source and all the other labs around the world that are working with dangerous pathogens.

schar.gmu.edu...

I agree, there is no evidence it was intentional or a bio-weapon. I freely admit that is just part of my conspiracy theory! I don't want to spread misinformation, I appreciate you calling out the facts

The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

It is frightening! Same with our illegal bio-labs, makes you wonder if these people are just irresponsible or worse? I pray it is irresponsible, a malicious actor could really put a hurt'n on the species.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Then you must think Trump is part of the NWO? He fully supports the vaccines created during his administration's operation WARP SPEED.

Just because liberals advocated taking the vaccine does not make the vaccine or the science behind it liberal. Objective science has no political party and doesn't give a darn about politics. If liberals tell you breathing oxygen is good, I hope you will continue to breathe.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Show me one example where he has said anything but positive things about the vaccines? Anti-vaxxers are partially responsible for killing his campaign in 2020. He should have been shouting that accomplishment from the rooftops: "Under my administration the tools to end the pandemic were created in record time"
edit on 3/1/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well the anti-vaccination mis, and disinformation is not working worldwide as we all can plainly see from the world data at my source below. So it appears people and their doctors are believing in the science and not unproven opinions based out of fear.

worldpopulationreview.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: JBurns
With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

The recent revelation by the US Department of Energy did NOT claim that Covid is caused by a lab engineered virus. In fact, all the US intelligence agencies that have looked at the problem say they are very confident that it is not an engineered virus. The Wuhan Institute of Virology goes out and collects animals in the wild that may have novel viruses in them and then keeps them in their lab for study. The agencies that think the virus leaked from this lab think that the lab was not using the correct procedures and that that allowed viruses from their lab animals to escape.

Bewildering is why did this natural virus didn't spread until it was leaked from a laboratory? 😎

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well the anti-vaccination mis, and disinformation is not working worldwide as we all can plainly see from the world data at my source below. So it appears people and their doctors are believing in the science and not unproven opinions based out of fear.

Thankfully! And none of the doomsday stuff is happening, who would have thought?

quintessentone, wish I could give your post more than one star.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: quintessentone

You forgot about gas stoves being a bigger threat than the train derailment in Ohio.

It would have been wasted effort - from my post to your blinders.
edit on q00000004331America/Chicago3030America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Clearly you love to spew team sports nonsense. But with no actual intellectual honesty. Or is it no actual intellect? Please enlighten us. We’d all really like to know.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 1947boomer

With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.

The recent revelation by the US Department of Energy did NOT claim that Covid is caused by a lab engineered virus. In fact, all the US intelligence agencies that have looked at the problem say they are very confident that it is not an engineered virus. The Wuhan Institute of Virology goes out and collects animals in the wild that may have novel viruses in them and then keeps them in their lab for study. The agencies that think the virus leaked from this lab think that the lab was not using the correct procedures and that that allowed viruses from their lab animals to escape.

Bewildering is why did this natural virus didn't spread until it was leaked from a laboratory? 😎

There were/are two explanations: if it was transmitted at a wet market just how many people do you think it may have infected, then those same infected people travelling around the area, then those people getting on planes and travelling to who knows where? 2nd: accidently released from a lab and it was a highly transmissible pathogen that spread quickly. We just don't know.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thankfully! And none of the doomsday stuff is happening, who would have thought?

quintessentone, wish I could give your post more than one star.

Stars are for those who need reassurance, I don't. Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Durden

Clearly you love to spew team sports nonsense. But with no actual intellectual honesty. Or is it no actual intellect? Please enlighten us. We’d all really like to know.

And here come the insults right on time too.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dude, get real. And why do you keep trying with this nonsense? Are you triple boosted or something??

I do not believe that covid is even real.
I believe that the whole thing is made up to scare you into taking the jabs.

I guess you are searching for silver linings and want others to support your endeavor?

Sorry dude. Not buying it. Never did, never will.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

This!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There were/are two explanations: if it was transmitted at a wet market just how many people do you think it may have infected, then those same infected people travelling around the area, then those people getting on planes and travelling to who knows where? 2nd: accidently released from a lab and it was a highly transmissible pathogen that spread quickly. We just don't know.

And that’s how the forest get in the way of the trees. Quite obviously. Look at empirical data on excess deaths. For crying out loud.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And that’s how the forest get in the way of the trees. Quite obviously. Look at empirical data on excess deaths. For crying out loud.

The only evidence-based science data presented by an anti-vaxxer was data on excess deaths by 'all causes', so what does all causes mean to you? Where's your data?
edit on q00000018331America/Chicago0707America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Insult? Wow, lol. Wait, don’t tell me, gen Z?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Gen truth and calling out BS.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Were that true you would call an experimental drug an experimental drug.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Were that true you would call an experimental drug an experimental drug.

Your opinion is not evidence-based science, but you are free to believe whatever you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join