It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vax - CCP Hoax Of The Century

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

In short, I propose that the

Anti-vax hysteria is itself a CCP disinformation plot

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

This is the greatest hoax of the century.
edit on 3/1/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm not convinced that it was intentional nor a bio-weapon but we are certainly better prepared for whatever is unleashed either from nature or the lab - at least I hope - well maybe nature at least. The labs in China are harboring pathogenic experiments capable of wiping out most of humanity so all I feel at this point is helpless as to what may come next. I wish Chinese scientists were more transparent with what they are doing there.

I mean look at my source and all the other labs around the world that are working with dangerous pathogens.

schar.gmu.edu...
edit on q00000006331America/Chicago3939America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

The century is still early. "You need to give up weapons for your own safety" and "You need to give up food to save the Earth" are still in the running.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well you could be on to something. People like former Senator Inofe who called Covid a hoax and had a reportedly mild case has retired due to long COVID and states he knows of at least 6 other Senators who also have long COVID but have not spoken publicly about it.

So besides distracting from what could be a bioengineered virus, you may see more deaths that were preventable, in this example, more people out of the work force and more mutations. It would be a win-win for the CCP.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So it was China screaming that everyone had to get this experimental shot, offering everything from doughnuts to a hundred bucks? I only ask because long before there was any proof that the super quickly produced, brand new technology shots, many of us were skeptical for the sole reason of how hard they pushed it, and discounted natural immunity.

But I'm sure most of the smart people just knew it would be super and gladly took the shots. Because the government wouldn't lie to us....would they?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced

You are fully programmed, your reservation is confirmed in the liberal new world order. Congratulations.
KJP has A Breathing Room for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

The century is still early. "You need to give up weapons for your own safety" and "You need to give up food to save the Earth" are still in the running.

I think they are saying 'you need to remove military-style weapons from society and the hands of the mentally ill and violent that can kill many people in a very short amount of time' and 'eat less meat because animals' methane is adding to our climate change issues'.

JB - what I see here seems to be mistrust in government, disbelief in science, and some people feeling paranoid or persecuted in different ways. So, I'm not sure what the answer or solution would be when belief is so cemented in the above and reinforced by others felling the same way. Unfortunately now with social media/forums/misinformation/disinformation the truth can be twisted to fit any narrative.
edit on q00000021331America/Chicago4545America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I said something like this the other day. Now that they made this virus and this vaccine unsafe, they can unleash anything they want and people will be afraid to get the vaccine because of what happened this time around.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I said something like this the other day. Now that they made this virus and this vaccine unsafe, they can unleash anything they want and people will be afraid to get the vaccine because of what happened this time around.

It's true, this vaccine hesitancy and fear mongering is spreading far and wide and that's why vaccination rates are dropping.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

With the recent revelations (that aren't a surprise to many of us) that COVID-19 is caused by a lab engineered virus, I want to propose a new conspiracy theory of sorts. However, this conspiracy isn't about killer vaccines but a deadly bio-weapon created by Red China. Whether intentional or not, the CCP unleashed a bio-weapon on the world. Although it has killed scores of human beings and sickened millions more, the total impact could be made far worse by using disinfo/misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced under President Trump's Operation WARP SPEED.

I can think of no better way to increase the impact of their virus/bioweapon than to wrongfully convince people the one thing capable of preventing the infection is unsafe. It has another hugely beneficial side effect: it distracts from the CCP's lab engineered bio weapon and puts the focus on the US invented vaccine. Why worry about China's plague when you can argue non-points and narratives with true believers? A precise mix of a deadly virus, fear and political propaganda has created the perfect storm.

In time, anti-vax will be back in the bargain bin of positions it has "enjoyed" for most of its pre-COVID life. We will see through this, eventually, and recognize it as the redherring it is.

Everything that has emanated from the establishment was quite wrong. They argued that the virus has a natural origin. It looks like it doesn't have a natural origin. They argued about herd immunity. Which is impossible to achieve. They argued about saving granny which was preposterous. They were trying to give the idea that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar fatality rate to the Spanish flu. Completely wrong as we know.

They are still arguing that their junk products are safe and effective. Why most other claims were wrong and this one is correct??

What makes tit think the claims about safety and effectiveness are correct when pretty much everything else was quite wrong.

The establishment itself claimed that those who believe in lab leak theories are conspiracy theorists themselves.

Safety and effectiveness is just part of the narrative. Are you pick and choose which part of the narrative to support?!

I think you are very mistaken about your greatly unsubstantiated proposition. There doesn't need to be a conspiracy and a disinformation plot to realise the vaccines are not as safe as effective as they were advertised given they have caused harm and deaths. Any sane person will reject the junk by Pfizer and Moderna without philosophising too much.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
There is NO COVID-19 VIRUS... it's just the seasonal FIu... stop watching the mainstream media, you'll never find truth there. OP, good luck getting your 5 boosters and wearing that triple mask. If there is a "new deadly virus" out there, you better get "protected", lol....

I dont know... I lost a lot of friends at work due to this "flu" that hadn't died in that manner, that quickly, that often before 2020. So I say this is BS. Covid very much exists.

I'm super sceptic on a lot of stuff but this isn't one of them. It's very real. I've had family and friends who have also had it. This is VERY different than the Flu.

I don't discredit what's going on with the vax and the virus but I do discredit anyone that says it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Professor Retsef Levi MIT

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

Clearly and according to the good Professor the most failing medical product in history.

You don't believe the Professor is part of the conspiracy and part of the CCP Disinformation plot by any chance?

What he says stands though. Untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous junk given to billions of people.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What you had there were a bunch of idiot "experts" who couldn't wait to try this new technology at the expense of lives all over the world.

There is a word for this but I just can't pull it out of my head.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

I think the one thing that keeps me going is my belief that I will not leave this Earth one second before it is my time to go. And that I do not fear death itself.

Too damn old to fear death, it is the only true that is is promised to me in my near future. Not looking forward to it just yet, but if the crap gets any higher, that may change.

The greatest hoax for us in this day and time is the government. You know, the one that is supposed to be for and by the people.

The things that will increase the likelihood of people dying in greater numbers than expected from a virus, is damaged immune systems, compromised access to adequate nutritional consumption, and poverty. All of which they are creating, and expanding all over the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

To say this thread is moronic is an understatement. The low-brow level and intensity in which the ts seem to engage in the topic is difficult to take seriously even with a friendly imagination. Here since 2005? Lol.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

You also "need to get vaccinated to save others who are vaccinated" is also in the running.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

misinfo to scare a subset of the population away from the miraculous vaccines produced

You are fully programmed, your reservation is confirmed in the liberal new world order. Congratulations.
KJP has A Breathing Room for you.

Your avatar echos my sentiments to rediculous OP.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The recent revelation by the US Department of Energy did NOT claim that Covid is caused by a lab engineered virus. In fact, all the US intelligence agencies that have looked at the problem say they are very confident that it is not an engineered virus. The Wuhan Institute of Virology goes out and collects animals in the wild that may have novel viruses in them and then keeps them in their lab for study. The agencies that think the virus leaked from this lab think that the lab was not using the correct procedures and that that allowed viruses from their lab animals to escape.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Op calling the experimental drug pushed by the government a “vaccine “ is a hoot.
Those who pushed this deserve exactly what they get.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join