It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Lee Merritt's Interview of Gene DeCode re. Aliens Arriving on Earth via. Frequency Match

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Dr. Lee Merritt is The Medical Rebel who became a public figure at the beginning of the plandemic, and is now exploring all topics regarding lies we the people have been told.

She's exploring everything.

Her background working for the U.S. Navy for ten years makes her very valuable in knowing relevant questions to ask.

In this interview of Gene DeCode, he is relaying his personal testimony about his life experiences. He talks about Sun Gazing and what it has done for his physical body.

DeCode states that since at least 1903, there has existed on Earth the ability for aliens to manifest here by matching an exact required frequency.

Here is a screenshot showing where this occurs and the link:

rumble.com...

He talks about other very advanced technology, as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Her background working for the U.S. Navy for ten years makes her very valuable in knowing relevant questions to ask.

What position did she hold in the Navy that enable her to ask relevant questions re: aliens and frequencies?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

She was an Orthopedic Surgeon.

I'm talking about being in the Navy, in general, not her particular position. She was not in Naval Intelligence.

She is largely self-educated about what's really going on in the world by doing extensive online research and talking to her personal contacts.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

She was an Orthopedic Surgeon.

I'm talking about being in the Navy, in general, not her particular position. She was not in Naval Intelligence.

She is largely self-educated about what's really going on in the world by doing extensive online research and talking to her personal contacts.

I skipped through video and at every stop Gene was talking, Lee asked only questions and didn't really offer anything of substance in replies. Do you have any other source where the doctor offers her own take on frequencies and aliens? I'm interested in how Lee is uniquely qualified to ask the right questions re: frequencies.
edit on q00000046331America/Chicago1818America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is Gene Decode's "About" page:

Co Sensei Gene is a 20+ year veteran of the U.S. Navy Submarine Fleet. He is a 40+ year Martial Arts Instructor (Sensei) as well as a lifelong student and practitioner of Naturopathic Medicine. He has dedicated most of his life to the investigation and research of information pertaining to all things spiritual, health (physical, mental, and emotional), social, political, and metaphysical. He was born with skilled remote viewing and psychic abilities that have steered his life.

In August of 1990, Gene had an epiphany in which he suddenly realized the existence and massive influence of the Satanic Deep State cabal. Gene immediately began massive research to disprove this, however everything he found only made it more obvious. Gene then enlisted several of his martial arts students to disprove his account. Not only could they NOT disprove what he learned, they confirmed it through credible sources.

In a Death Experience in August of 1992 (he died for 30 minutes) he met God and after taking a Holy Covenant God allowed him to return to be of service to humanity, the Earth, and God's creation. Throughout Gene's life, he has had many events that have changed his life and its course. Looking back Gene now sees this as the hand of God steering his life.

This series of events led Gene to embark on a continuing path of discovery in his lifelong quest to attain the absolute truth in all things through decoding the lies we've all been conditioned to believe.Through the course of many interviews and decodes shared with the world, Gene Co Sensei was given the name "Gene Decode.".

www.genedecode.org...

I see that "Sensei" is a martial arts teacher.

I'm not sure about the "Co" part. Is that like co-founder?

I have not been a follower of Gene Decode's interviews, but now that Dr. Merritt has taken him seriously, I'm now interested in his input. He sounded credible to me in this interview.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Both seem to not have any background in physics and that's how we understand frequencies, which is one of my interests.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Do you have any other source where the doctor offers her own take on frequencies and aliens?

No, but I feel fairly confident that she'll do a lot of follow-up research, and then she'll interview him and others on this.

The right questions I'm referring to is her on-the-job experience, overall, working as a physician for the Navy—not specifically about frequencies. She understands chemistry and physics enough to use technical terms.

Since 2020, she has had a wake-up call big time about LIES we the people have grown up with, and she's tackling them with dedication.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Do you have any other source where the doctor offers her own take on frequencies and aliens?

No, but I feel fairly confident that she'll do a lot of follow-up research, and then she'll interview him and others on this.

The right questions I'm referring to is her on-the-job experience, overall, working as a physician for the Navy—not specifically about frequencies. She understands chemistry and physics enough to use technical terms.

Since 2020, she has had a wake-up call big time about LIES we the people have grown up with, and she's tackling them with dedication.

Well I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm very interested in frequencies, too.

I remember Stewart Swerdlow stating years ago that every point in time and space has its own frequency, which he offered as an explanation for time travel.

I've also been listening to a Naturopath by the name of Dr. Alphonzo Monzo talking about using a bioenergetic device in a clinic where he works to identify frequency signatures of toxins in the human body.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't watch the vid right now,hopefully later if have time,But do they tell the required frequency which can alledgedly manifest these aliens?

Just wonderng if it is a frequency which may be easily generated by consumer tech?
Also interested in if it is anywhere near the "infrasound" range(less than 20hz,below humans hearing ability).
Certain infrasound freqs can supposedly make people feel as though there is a presence observing them.

There was a video of a ufo report I saw a way back,can't remember the details sorry-but the witness was camping in the wlderness,and claims there were military trucks with something similar to an LRAD device which would pulse an electrical sounding buzz in the valley he was in-soon after these pulses,the guy claims the valley was buzzed by UFOs-and his feeling was that the military were attempting to summon or communicate with these craft.
As he left the valley,he claims some soldiers stopped him and threateningly explained that "You saw nothng."

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm very interested in frequencies, too.

I remember Stewart Swerdlow stating years ago that every point in time and space has its own frequency, which he offered as an explanation for time travel.

I've also been listening to a Naturopath by the name of Dr. Alphonzo Monzo talking about using a bioenergetic device in a clinic where he works to identify frequency signatures of toxins in the human body.

Well my interest leans more to CERN stuff, like finding out what holds matter together and if and when it is measure can we then disrupt the hold or push the hold while still maintaining integrity so as to allow another mass to pass through it. Maybe frequencies could be applied, who knows. This is where my mind goes to right now with frequencies. However, medical uses too are quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Many of the really strange things we have seen tie in with frequency being the common thing. Hutchison had his expriraments which he himself really had no clue about, other then getting some wild results. Some Secret societies used frequency as part of the training. Tesla had tapped into something and his research used frequency in many aspects. I don't think it's even close to understood, but there are enough coincidences to warrant a deep dive.
edit on 1-3-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Dr. Lee Merritt has been doing a good job since covid started. Did watch a bit of Gene Decode in the earlier days when Q was rockin. Much harder to verify and more in the grey zone. I would not give him 100% accurate, but who is these days? His heart is in a good place and does provide a lot of different things to consider.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well my interest leans more to CERN stuff, like finding out what holds matter together and if and when it is measure can we then disrupt the hold or push the hold while still maintaining integrity so as to allow another mass to pass through it.

Decode talked about things he's seen that appear magical but it's simply advanced technology that is very real but kept hidden from the public. He didn't get into the physics of it, though.

On one of his websites he has a Technology page, and I see he's linked to a 12 page PDF Neuro-Electro-Magnetic Frequency Weapons which may provide leads to what you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Isn't it sad that any research related to frequencies and the human body is weapons related?

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I can't watch the vid right now,hopefully later if have time,But do they tell the required frequency which can alledgedly manifest these aliens?

No.

I want the details, too. I look forward to future postings by Dr. Merritt. In addition to her own channel on Rumble, she participates monthy on the "5 Docs" variation of a weekly podcast called Critically Thinking with Dr P and Dr T (Palevsky and Tenpenny), where I often take notes on her input.

Just wonderng if it is a frequency which may be easily generated by consumer tech?

Good question.

Also interested in if it is anywhere near the "infrasound" range(less than 20hz,below humans hearing ability).
Certain infrasound freqs can supposedly make people feel as though there is a presence observing them.

You are reminding me of the work of Sharry Edwards.

. . . some soldiers stopped him and threateningly explained that "You saw nothng."

I believe that has happened to many people.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey thanks-
Have you heard of Dr Eamonn Ansbro?
He is working on a couple of interesting things-one is a communication device which he is trying to use to communicate with UFOs-It uses quantuum physics in a way which he claims would be able to transmit data over intergalactic distances instantly and is the way he believes the UFOs communicate.
He touches on there being a "consciousness element" to this form of communication,but it uses technology as well.

The other thing he is doing which maybe even more amazing if its legit is he thinks there is a discernable pattern to the locations of different UFO pheneomena-Spheres/orbs/cylinders/disks.

From mapping sightings in certain localised areas,he claims to be able to predict where other sightings will or have occured.
His theory is that earth is under a form of surveillance by "manned"(aliened?)craft and drone craft-Not such a new idea BUT-
The way he predicts where other sightings will occur is due to his theory that all the UFOs we see within our atmosphere are delivered by cloaked orbiting "motherships" which follow certain laid out grid paths at certain high mach speeds.

Clusters of events seem to surround a narrow area on earth around these main orbital pathways,across continents.

He explains it all in this vid-although I would like more detail as he essentialy goes through the theory in "bullet point" form but there are some good ideas in there IMO-

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Have you heard of Dr Eamonn Ansbro?

I had not—thanks!

He touches on there being a "consciousness element" to this form of communication,but it uses technology as well.

I'm thinking that our consciousness can be studied and manipulated with science and technology, but our soul is untouchable.

Clusters of events seem to surround a narrow area on earth around these main orbital pathways,across continents.

That is reminding me of the work of Bruce Cathie (1930-2013), a New Zealand airline pilot and author who wrote about flying saucers in relation to a "World energy grid."

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have my own opinions about UAP/UFO's and ET's but for now I want to simply address the physics of the topic.

"DeCode states that since at least 1903, there has existed on Earth the ability for aliens to manifest here by matching an exact required frequency."

Does that imply that in 1903 some form of device was delivered to or constructed on the earth for such a purpose?
( Darn I hope it's a Stargate complete with Enochian symbols )

On the surface that only makes sense if they are using a physical transmitter and receiver for the signal to resonate into. All electromagnetic spectrum communications (AM, FM, microwave, etc) are transmitted in this way. The receiver has some form of circuitry that captures a frequency that it is tuned to and thereby it can amplify it above the background noise, decode and reassemble it into something discernible. For the sake of simplicity I won't go into multiplexed, combined or sideband signals but the basic is still pretty much the same.

I do however believe that possibly a wormhole type of passageway could be opened where magnetic flux lines from the earth's magnetic field are configured or manipulated for such but just as we cannot produce a working light saber because we cannot stop a laser mid-stream there is no easy way to generate a wormhole opening at some distant point without extending immense amounts of power to that location. Again if a pre-existing power source was in place perhaps such a magnetic vortex could be initiated that could provide a gateway entrance/exit.
That being said there is no evidence to suggest that any corporeal type of life form could successfully pass though such either.

new topics

top topics

join