It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

" Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens? "

Only If they Worshiped Me as a GOD and Did Everything I Wished . Sound Familiar ? ,,,,Hmm...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Having rethought this subject over, I would actually be very enthusiastic about going. I love science, the pursuit of understanding it is something humans should prioritise. Any intelligent being that is capable of picking me up from earth and traversing me across the galaxy would have plenty of science to share. If they were willing to share I would be willing to go.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
I was just wondering what people would do given if what appeared to be friendly Aliens offered you the chance to leave earth with them and go back to their home planet, never to be returned to earth? I mean there are many positives, getting a tour of the galaxy, seeing a new world, new life forms. However would you feel it was worth the risks, you may become kind of a zoo exhibit, would you miss earth too much that your mental health might not take it. It would be an interesting proposition, for me I think the curiosity would be too much for me to say no.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you were given this scenario?
We are the aliens 👽. There has never been extraterrestrial visitors to Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   
WHICH aliens?

It never ceases to amaze me that people only think there's one type out there.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"Would you volunteer to leave earth with Aliens??"

Indubitably, in an instant.

C-Ya

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

I had a very real and troubling dream that had the bulk of humanity being offered transport off planet to better lives. basically everybody was given aptitude tests to determine their ability for work or living preferences. I just got a bad feeling and opted out of the process electing to stay on Earth. For good or bad.
No, I would not go. I'll go to Heaven hopefully when the time comes.
edit on 3-5-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

But I think there are human populations off planet already. In what capacity, I don't know.
edit on 3-5-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Without hesitation. I'm enchanted by Project Serpo.
edit on 16-5-2023 by expanse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Project Serpo is so charming and picturesque. It's a shame it is unlikely to be true.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah, there is nothing here for me, I kinda hope they take my whole trailer as well so I can still live in poverty in zero-gravity.

Also they may have hot water.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join