It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Redditor Who Is A Doctor Complains About Getting Covid 6 Times Despite 4x Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A desperate doctor recently had a meltdown on reddit complaining about being infected with Covid 6 times, each time progressively worse, despite 4 Covid "vaccinations." The question now becomes, does the 5th vaxx do the trick, or will it be the 6th vaxx? I'm sure he was just unlucky and had 6 "break through" infections that got worse every time despite the "protection" he received from then.

Just kidding, he's brainwashed and it's all bullsh#. His immune system did a class switch to igG4 and now he's heading toward VAIDS. Lmao at everyone trying to justify it in the thread. As the clown world turns.

If only there was some clue.. some signal that could point us in the right direction...

SOURCE - ARCHIVED IN CASE THEY TRY TO DELETE THE THREAD

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You can’t fix stupid.
Even doctors, with all of their education and training, can be stupid.
Who the F would take 4 shots of poison that does nothing for you?
A stupid person, that’s who.
edit on 24-2-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You can’t fix stupid.
Even doctors, with all of their education and training, can be stupid.
Who the F would take 4 shots of poison that does nothing for you?
A stupid person, that’s who.

Because you can remember lots of information from a book doesn’t mean you have the intelligence to troubleshoot the human body.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Either he hasn't seen the data that shows you 3x's more likely to get covid if you've been vaxxed or he still believes 'the science' propaganda.

I wouldn't be trusting my healthcare to someone like him.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I saw this on the news yesterday, something similar. Someone emailed in asking why they keep getting covid even though they have all the shots and boosters. Of course the news gave nooo reason at all that it could possibly be all the vaccines and their immune system is compromised.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This doctor is the same kind of stupid that is still causing so much collateral damage in the world. When they slightly begin to question just how stupid they were for believing in horse apples they get met with silence from the rest of their clan of stooopid's.. He thinks the mask seems to still be working too, how unscientific is that? LOL

Most of the big health care providers are being run by left wing zealots, and their employees are mostly that as well, they reinforce each other's stupidity and brainwashing on a daily basis right in the workplace.

It's sad because everyone is feeling the costs from stupid people like this, and a lot of it is in our very lives.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I remember right before covid even became a thing everyone at my work got sick, all complaining that they couldn’t taste food and whatnot… I never got it that time.

But after I was forced to get the 2 jabs I ended up getting covid like 4 times. First time was the worst, but I think that was just the whole psychological aspect of having it pumped into my head 24/7 about how serious it was.

Truth be told, if we were never even told about covid in the first place no one would’ve been the wiser. People would’ve just been making comments about how it was a bad flu season this year.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Going on year 2 of vaccinations and I still do not know a single unvaccinated person that has tested positive for COVID, more than once. (If we're to even trust the tests)

Most unvaccinated people I know never caught the COVID.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Doctor Derp M.D.

That chart you added on the bottom sure drives the point home.

Anyone who can't see this, is willfully in denial IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It sounds like he got the infection for the first time before he got vaccinated for the first time, which would make sense because the virus was out in the population about a year before the vaccines became available. I thought that the natural immunity you get from having the infection is supposed to be far superior to the immunity you get from a vaccine? It didn't seem to stop him from getting Covid 5 more times.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Going on year 2 of vaccinations and I still do not know a single unvaccinated person that has tested positive for COVID, more than once. (If we're to even trust the tests)

Most unvaccinated people I know never caught the COVID.

Same.

I think I had it once, but I never got tested.

Also, I participated in events with thousands and thousands of people, never got it and don't know of anyone who did (more than once, like you said)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Did anyone check that guy's credentials? Is he Dr. Seuss?

"One vax, two vax, red vaxx, blue vax..."
edit on 24-2-2023 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Heck... i had the first two... too late to do anything about that now.

But I haf Covid 3 times in 13 months, and this season I have been more ill than I have ever been.

The last Covid was the worst. But I also had Novo Virus at the same time, so that could have exagerated Covid I guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Maybe he killed his natural immunity with his first jab?

I had the first, the original "version" in the beginning of 2020, including breathing problems, losing weight and being a bit groggy two weeks after. Then maybe last year again, but only for one and a half days (a normal flu doesn´t go away that fast) and then everything was fine again.

Of course i didn´t destroy my natural immunity with the MRNA poison, that might be the difference between me and that alleged reddit "doctor".
Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It sounds like he got the infection for the first time before he got vaccinated for the first time,

No way to tell from the info presented, so that is pure speculation, but...

I thought that the natural immunity you get from having the infection is supposed to be far superior to the immunity you get from a vaccine? It didn't seem to stop him from getting Covid 5 more times.

That goes out the window once you've been jabbed.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It sounds like he got the infection for the first time before he got vaccinated for the first time, which would make sense because the virus was out in the population about a year before the vaccines became available. I thought that the natural immunity you get from having the infection is supposed to be far superior to the immunity you get from a vaccine? It didn't seem to stop him from getting Covid 5 more times.

LOL

Now vaccine induced dysfunction that prevents strain adaptive immunity is proof natural immunity doesn't work.

Since data has shown the original narrative on natural immunity was a lie and that the vaccines increase risk of infection it's time pharma phans pull on those leotards for one more epic mental gymnastics routine.

Stay limber pharma phans, this is far from over.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So the “doctor” got the shot AFTER he already had covid?!?
I’m telling you guys, they’re trying to kill all the stupid people. And maybe they should.
There’s no telling how many patients this dumbass will misdiagnose, endanger, or even kill.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I’m telling you guys, they’re trying to kill all the stupid people. And maybe they should.
There’s no telling how many patients this dumbass will misdiagnose, endanger, or even kill.

That's actually what's so amazing about this plandemic.

You didn't have to be a doctor to know you develop immunity from fighting off a virus. This natural immunity covers many aspects of the virus unlike the quackzine which covers the single spike protein.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

That's actually what's so amazing about this plandemic.

You didn't have to be a doctor to know you develop immunity from fighting off a virus. This natural immunity covers many aspects of the virus unlike the quackzine which covers the single spike protein.

Say it again!!
I was a covid nurse. I saw nurses and doctors alike going against what we were all taught in nursing in medical school.
I saw doctors refuse to prescribe ivermectin and hcq just because Trump endorsed them.
Though I still have my license I no longer practice.
My faith in every institution(judicial, medical, education, etc.) is shattered.

Land of the free. Home of the brave.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Natural immunity is by far superior to vaccinations and a fact not a speculation. The response when encountering the virus is very different to the response when the cells produce the spike protein that mimics the spike protein of the virus.

Getting vaccinated after being infected is as stupid as it can get. A trick by the pharmaceuticals to boost their profits selling junk to unsuspected individuals who are either naive or completely ignorant and don't even know the basics.

The effect of continues shots may have the opposite result than anticipated especially when you have been infected already. Your immune system may go South as we say and if you inject yourself with the junk you could expect a range of consequences.
edit on 24-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join