It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen Graham Making Sure Russia loses is the best long-term investment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That would be those benefitting from the heroin trade e.g. private prisons/jails; opiate re-habs..

If this were years ago i would've added THEE Company™ but i'm sure they stopped loading body bags w/dope by now???

Corporations™ who manufacture weaponry also "won™".. If memory serves, there was a group that went over there and armed and trained local residents in order to "Fight the Ru$$kie$™" ... But now, due to 'in fighting' (by design) the weapons left there will have to be replaced at 4-7x the original price.

Extra Credit: Check opium production in 2001 when TheTaliban™ was in-charge and what it is now. What has happened here since? PillMills™ then those were closed and now the Hair-On epidemic...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: vNex92

Did Russia win in Afghanistan?

I must have missed that.

Russia is murdering Ukrainians with some of the hardware Joe Biden left behind in 2021.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How and where did Russia get that stuff?

Source?

What stuff?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

Eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Your sanctions are having no effects on Russia they are however having an affect on Euporean EU members. Cosndering you are pro Biden and zelensky.

It shows you dont want to admit that.

My sanctions may not be having an effect because I don't have any sanctions against Russia.

As far as sleepy Joe goes, I'm far from his supporter. Zelensky on the other hand, seems to be the only one in this hot mess that's looking out for his people. Meanwhile, Putin throws his young people into a meat grinder to gain inches on the mile while indiscriminately targeting Ukrainians civilians.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BarryMCokiner

What has that got to do with this thread?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Boris Yeltsin has done a fine job of trashing Russian and pushing Prussian people into poverty. While stealing the resources from Russia.

The Russians remember that very well.

Boris Teltsin is dead, Died April 23, 2007. Exhume his coffin maybe they can recover all the stolen resources. Or if you're serious about whose stealing Russian resources one might look at these people....

Cough, Cough, Putin-era oligarchs, cough

Roman Abramovich, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Mikhelson, Arkady Rotenberg, Gennady Timchenko, Andrey Guryev and Vitaly Malkin etc etc etc ....

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarryMCokiner

That would be those benefitting from the heroin trade e.g. private prisons/jails; opiate re-habs..

If this were years ago i would've added THEE Company™ but i'm sure they stopped loading body bags w/dope by now???

Corporations™ who manufacture weaponry also "won™".. If memory serves, there was a group that went over there and armed and trained local residents in order to "Fight the Ru$$kie$™" ... But now, due to 'in fighting' (by design) the weapons left there will have to be replaced at 4-7x the original price.

Extra Credit: Check opium production in 2001 when TheTaliban™ was in-charge and what it is now. What has happened here since? PillMills™ then those were closed and now the Hair-On epidemic...

Stay Hydrated...

Don't let that distract you from the fact that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I must have missed that.

sorry i was responding to this query...

Yes, along with these others who also benefitted and will continue to benefit as long as THEY™ have acolytes™ waving their R™ and D™ flags...

*i ask for forgiveness but when the time allows i'll peruse some CoVid-19™ gene therapy shot threads and just like the death rate, the Vaccinated™ will be added to my 'Do Not Call List' as i have seen a thread or two re: to 'Long CoVid™' and anxiously await the thread where Pfizer™ advises 2 more Boosters to fight CoVid-19™ and Long CoVid™''

"It worked for Gulf War II™; CoVid-19™ and the Ukraine™ debacle, so just lie..." Phil H.---- CNN™

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Can I ask a serious question?

Why the hell is Russia still in Ukraine?

Go home, nobody is going to invade Russia.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why the hell is Russia still in Ukraine?

I could ask you the same question.
Why the hell is America in Syria still occupying Syrian oil fields? why is the US in Kosovo occupying it?

Go home, nobody is going to invade Russia.

They lied to Russia about NATO not expanding Eastwards Russian borders but did it anyway.. And now your claiming that they dont want invade Russia?

here is the thing they wont invade Russia.

They want to destroy Russia as a state and they are doing so by using Ukraine agaisnt Russia.

Russia still in Ukraine
Why the hell is America in Ukraine is it because they truly care about this nonsense of democracy or freedom? here's hint they dont care about democracy and America being in Ukraine isn't about democracy nor freedom.

Its about the Geopolitical interests that the US had being pushing since the days of GW bush if not Reagan. The American century.

Its no different from Pax Americana.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am going to wait into why the US is still in Syria and dont claim its because Kurds requested for US.

Why is the US still occupying the oil fields with the reports of trucks going to towards to Iraq?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Boris Teltsin is dead, Died April 23, 2007. Exhume his coffin maybe they can recover all the stolen resources

Majority of Yeltsin advisers weren't Russian.

The Russian people remember very well of your beloved hero and his policy that had tried to destroy Russia making Russia poorer and his cronies of Yeltsin richer.

Cough, Cough, Putin-era oligarchs, cough

zelensky has oligarchs that are very anti slav and had being caught in the Panama papers..

But he is your hero as Biden is.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It has to for those who arent following CNN, MSNBC on Ukraine...
That user is spot on.
edit on 23-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

My sanctions may not be having an effect

I am sure, they arent, the food prices are still rising because of the sanctions. Russia has mentioned they arent going to trade fertilizers to countries that had imposed the sanctions.

A farmer in UK did warn that the coast of buying fertilizers will be expensive because of the sanctions agaisnt the Russia.
Its amusing for those who support zelensky say that sanctions arent affecting you.

I suppose it depends what you do.

For normal the prices of electricity and food are still soaring.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Zelensky on the other hand, seems to be the only one in this hot mess that's looking out for his people. Meanwhile

You are right! his looking out for his people you mean the people like JP Morgan blackrock INC and goldman sachs and the Ukrainian oligarchs who are on Zelensky.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When it comes to Zelensky the clown you are supporting the WEF, Davs club agree very much. Should Ukraine fail so does the old world order of Daddy Bush who was pushing for the world order at the UN in his speech during the 90s.

The world order the hawks in the US are pushing is the American pax world order, where only the American order is the only one that stands in the world with no competition or room for others.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Which nation supported the Jihadists in Afghanistan during the 80s and refereed them as Modern Day American Freedom Fighters? was that Russia,China?

Do tell which nation supported the mujahideen during the 80s which defeated the Russians in Afghanistan..

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But he is your hero as Biden is.

Biden is far from my Hero. As far as Zelensky, nothing happens in a vacuum

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join