It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 10% of blood sampled in blood bank contaminated with MRNA from vaccines.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It isn't tainted, no credible source would describe that as being tainted/contaminated. It is present very big difference.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Grenade

How many diseases like cancer might be cured by gene modification, stem cells, all that good stuff?

We don't know the answer to this, and we never will.
Why?
Because it would crash the economy overnight.
Our entire existence is centered around making a profit for the shareholders.
A cure for cancer, or diabetes, or other chronic diseases will never be made public.

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Also from the study from OPs source:

These findings are interesting and should lead to further research into the design of LNPs and the half-life of LNPs and mRNA vaccines, but it should be emphasized that our data does not in any way change the conclusion that both mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Lol, every study says that, even the ones that find the vaccine isn't safe and effective. It's called CYA and protect your funding. Big pharma funded peer reviewed studies have been compromised for a long time.

link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: quintessentone

Every cloud eh.

I have no problem at all with people who want these vaccines. As long as you don’t try and force them onto me you can do whatever you like.

Would never dream of it.
As much as I support the vaccines I would still take up arms to prevent any medical procedure being forced on someone.

The problem is, the people subject to such concerns apparently don't feel the same way. They won't even stand up to their employer, and that's just an employer! What do you think they are going to do when big daddy government comes along? They will most likely kneel down and take it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

Agreed, sadly much to our dismay Arizona2

I would love to see independent research go into these, especially stem cells. The prohibition against that sort of ground breaking science is despicable.
edit on 2/23/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ketsuko

Far more people than 10% have had the evil mRNA shots though. That means they do not stay in your system indefinitely. If they did, more than 10% of the blood supply would be contaminated. Also, they can't be super contagious or that would be a higher percentage.

None of this speaks to potential harms of the shots, only their staying power in one's system.

I think that's an unknown, but 10% of the blood supply being tainted is pretty bad.

What's more known is that people are producing SP for up to and probably longer than 9 months. It was detected at 9 months which is when the trial ended. So for people who have it, the trillions of inflammatory spike proteins have the potential to wreak havoc throughout the body causing untold health issues that could happen at any point in the future. If someone was designing a stealth murder weapon, this would be it.

It's not 10% of the blood supply it's only 10% of the people in that study and most of them would be barred from being able to donate blood anyway depending on which type of HCV they have.

edit on q00000058228America/Chicago5656America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Also from the study from OPs source:

These findings are interesting and should lead to further research into the design of LNPs and the half-life of LNPs and mRNA vaccines, but it should be emphasized that our data does not in any way change the conclusion that both mRNA vaccines are safe and effective.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Lol, every study says that, even the ones that find the vaccine isn't safe and effective. It's called CYA and protect your funding. Big pharma funded peer reviewed studies have been compromised for a long time.

Can you prove big pharma funded the OPs sourced study?

edit on q00000000228America/Chicago3131America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

As I’ve always said I’ll take the bullet before the jab.

link   

Possibly.

Or could it simply be there isn't a multi-million person conspiracy and that the vaccines are in fact safer than the virus itself, and they do an acceptable job at preventing serious illness or death?

This whole vaccine thing is massive red herring, designed to take everyone's eyes off the real conspiracies happening before our eyes. If someone is busy railing against a vaccine nobody is forcing them to take (they tried, but failed) they won't notice the fact a $100 bill in their hands is consistently losing value or that we blow hundreds of billions on weapons we give away to terrorists or use to pick fights around the world to sustain a criminally corrupt GMIC

Meanwhile, people in Ohio choke on deadly chemicals, the fossil fuel/electricity industries rob us by collaborating with the government to deny us the right of safe 90 year+ old nuclear fission, and nevermind the fact we don't actually create/build anything anymore. Not only do we not build new things, we can't even maintain the things already here.

All this Qanon/vaccine stuff has done is give TPTB a major sigh of relief

The problem is, I am open to the idea that I could be wrong. If confronted by credible evidence, I will change my stance (as I did already, I was anti-vax too).

link   

I would love to see independent research go into these, especially stem cells. The prohibition against that sort of ground breaking science is despicable.

Then look to China for their stem cell research because their laws differ from the U.S. in that they are not prone to the intense Christian morals of the West.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Then look to China for their stem cell research because their laws differ from the U.S. in that they are not prone to the intense Christian morals of the West.

Sounds like the Chinese, unfortunately, have a big leg up on us in this case. I don't like virtue signalling, no matter who is doing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Look to China for our salvation?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhah aahhhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hhahahahh
lemme guess...you bear a striking resemblance to Winnie the Pooh, don't you?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhah aahhhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hhahahahh

Reality is hard to swallow sometimes.

Check this out. China using stem cell therapy to cure Covid-19 and Australia & the U.S. are very interested.

Jin’s team isn’t alone in considering the use of stem cells to treat COVID-19 patients. Another mesenchymal stem cell trial registered to clinicaltrials.gov aims to enroll 20 COVID-19 patients across four hospitals in China. The Australia-based firm Mesoblast says it’s evaluating its stem cell therapy for use against COVID-19. And in the United States, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority recently contacted the company Athersys to request information about its stem cell treatment called MultiStem for its potential as a COVID-19 therapy.

spectrum.ieee.org...
edit on q00000011228America/Chicago2929America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I fully support your right to make that choice

The fact so many bent a knee when their employers demanded they take the shots doesn't make me very hopeful. If they can't stand up for their beliefs to their employer, what does that mean when the government demands it?

I'd say thankfully they haven't tried to force the matter, because I personally think two things would happen:

1) There would be a lot of talking
2) 95%+ would bend the knee and take the shot

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Imagine what could be accomplished without these ridiculous prohibitions here though. If someone doesn't want to participate because of their values or beliefs, that is fine. But they need to leave the rest of us out of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yeah, but if I just make my own reality up in my head like you do then everything will be great. I can swim like a fish and eat donuts all day and not get fat and pet wild lions and tigers with no consequences , and even a dystopian nightmare like Red China , which has killed, and continues to kill millions of it's citizens becomes a force for good and peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

True, as bad as China is, that doesn't make them wrong about stem cells. I apologize for hijacking the topic with the mention of stem cells, I just wanted to point out how new technologies has always met resistance, usually unfounded

Their sort of thinking metastasizes to people in power like lawmakers in Idaho:
www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah, but if I just make my own reality up in my head like you do then everything will be great. I can swim like a fish and eat donuts all day and not get fat and pet wild lions and tigers with no consequences , and even a dystopian nightmare like Red China , which has killed, and continues to kill millions of it's citizens becomes a force for good and peace.

I have never chatted here with you before so I can only assume you are using a sock account.

The reality I post have scientific sources attached and can be refuted, so go ahead.
edit on q00000020228America/Chicago2929America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

True, as bad as China is, that doesn't make them wrong about stem cells. I apologize for hijacking the topic with the mention of stem cells, I just wanted to point out how new technologies has always met resistance, usually unfounded

Their sort of thinking metastasizes to idiots like lawmakers in Idaho:
www.msn.com...

Do you really believe that our government doesn't make stem cells available to certain researchers, despite public opinions or restrictions?
They lie about everything under the sun, but in this one instance they are telling the whole truth?
Bullsnip!
And China?
Even if they do find a cure, do you think that they will suddenly become a benevolent force for the good of mankind?
Wrong...it will be one more tool to control their citizens and eventually the world.
Got Cancer in your family history?
Better keep that social credit score up.
Your country wants that technology to treat it's citizens?
Sell your souls to China
amazing the scenarios people can make up in their heads to justify their ignorance.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

How does it feel being wrong so many times in a day?
This is not a sock account, but a second account that I had to make because login through Facebook no longer worked.
Anyone that has been around this site for more than 10 months knows this.
My old account is Arizonaguy...hence the Arizona 2.
And when you really think about it, since none of us use our names here, we are all sock accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join