It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview of Freemasonry Expert Freeman

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Operative was to maintain and control specific knowledge required for construction purposes. Speculative was a means of spreading Enlightenment values and ideals.

When I first read your question to me, I thought you meant "operative" as in Freemasonry's offical story to the world, vs. "speculative" as in your personal best guess about the truth . . .

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

No, those terms are well established Masonic definitions. It would help if you understood at least the fundamentals of this topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't start the thread to explore Freemasonry.

I started it to explore Freeman's knowledge about what's really going on in the world today.

Both the host of the interview and Freeman are excellent sources for information gleaned from doing thorough investigations and then connecting dots.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If you think Masonry is the right place to go to learn about space aliens, the 'NWO' and underground bases you're barking up the wrong tree, this guy sounds like a whacknugget of the highest order. What actually happens in Lodge would bore the average person to tears if this is what they are expecting to learn about.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Freeman's perspective comes from knowing something about his father's role in society as a Freemason, followed by his own search from reading, travelling, etc.

edit on 2/24/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Interesting discussion about Brown's Gas technology . . .

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So, hearsay. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Witness testimony is very powerful.

It's much more reliable than bunk from mainstream science and mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
I doubt you know more.

I agree with you. Networkdude's lodge is a joke, they don't even let you have beer. As a true high level Mason I completely out rank Network and his knowledge pales in comparison to what I have accumulated. I forget more in one day about Masonry than he knows.

I don't doubt your rank but in the UK they're usually piss ups but with spirits (mainly sherry or port) instead of beers with souveneir sherry glasses emblasened with the lodge name and number.

There was an oath about believing in a higher powe/creator (not the organised religion types) and actively working to provide charity/help people in need. Thouogh it was a lodge of probity with the focus of being honest, fair and behaving like a decent human being instead of a twat.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As a young youth, I had the choice of groups to join. We had Boy Scouts, DeMolay, 4-H, or YMCA; of course being a Redneck I chose 4-H and learned how to grow medicinal plants. Did I make the right decision. My Uncle was a ??degreed Mason and said the Masons would give me a college scholarship if I joined DeMolay but I had to major in Business if I accepted the scholarship. Is this true....
edit on 24-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Not really, it's notoriously incorrect. Most non-lazy people, when they want to know something, take it upon themselves to find out the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
I don't doubt your rank...

But you should, since there really isn't such a thing outside the respective Masters of each Lodge (a one year gig) and the Grand Masters of each Jurisdiction (also a one year deal). Everyone else is the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's much more reliable than bunk from mainstream science and mainstream media.

If you really believe this then why dismiss the witness testimony from the Mason youre talking to on this forum?

Seems.........I dunno

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not really, it's notoriously incorrect.

What's "incorrect" is the lies and deception coming out of the mainstream, which is exposed and corrected by good people who show their face and tell their truth in podcasts. Over time, one gets to know these people well. It's almost like meeting people in person. We the people worldwide can communicate with each other at will. It is the best way to learn what's really going on, slowly but surely.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Uh, okay. Not sure what that all has to do with Masonry.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not really, it's notoriously incorrect.

What's "incorrect" is the lies and deception coming out of the mainstream, which is exposed and corrected by good people who show their face and tell their truth in podcasts. Over time, one gets to know these people well.

So true, we need to rally around the "Q" for the real skinny on what's happening in this country!!

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: ltrz2025

I stand by my assertion that the Ba'al Busters (I don't know why he calls it that, and don't really care) host is a bona fide patriotic American who is doing a service with his podcast.

I found this which may explain the intent of the podcast name:

Information Packed Videos and Radio about Real History, Nutrition, and Natural Remedies. Great Guests and Exciting Topics! The Mission: To Create a World Where Child-Harmers Run for their Lives rather than for Office, that is What Ba'al Busters strives to do.

Google Podcasts

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join