It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Interview of Freemasonry Expert Freeman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Freeman has been in the public eye since 2005, when he went public with his independent findings after discovering that his father was a Freemason who had firsthand knowledge about UFOs.

I consider Freeman a primary source. He has learned about symbolism by actually visiting Lodges himself.

In 2008, he saw the handwriting on the wall that globalists were going to create a plague to facilitate their New World Order agenda.

He also is very savvy about Space Force.

I am pleased to discover today that Daniel Kristos of Ba'al Busters has posted an interview of Freeman on Rumble. A screenshot and the link:

Legendary Freeman of Freeman TV.com

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

I like Freeman. He's a knowledgeable man ..and a cool character I have listened to plenty of his podcasts .. I pay the extra monthly fee to get the extra content ... He is a wise soul
Also from listening to his podcasts I found a lot of other great people to check out too
edit on 23-2-2023 by Hiram33 because: Added comment

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
He is a wise soul

I agree with that.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey, thank you for posting this. I haven't seen Freeman Fly in years. Also, his music rocks lol

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
99% of the freemasons I ran into during my life (which were quite many, I was actually invited to become one 3 times, always refused) were quite dumb and uninformed people. Freemasonry works as a brainwashing secular cult, and they are programmed to become obsessed with their task: to "please" their masters. Many would do whatever, even lying, to be "well regarded" by their peers and superiors. It's really sad how this organization operates, but it works for a certain type of men...

For example, right from the start, this guy is LYING when he is saying that there was a PLAGUE invented for the NWO... what we lived the last 3 years was the seasonal flu + a lot of medical malpractice. He is selling smoke, which is what freemasons are trained to do.

edit on 23-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
99% of the freemasons I ran into during my life (which were quite many, I was actually invited to become one 3 times, always refused) were quite dumb and uninformed people. Freemasonry works as a brainwashing secular cult, and they are programmed to become obsessed with their task: to "please" their masters. Many would do whatever, even lying, to be "well regarded" by their peers and superiors. It's really sad how this organization operates, but it works for a certain type of men...

That makes sense to me and I believe Freeman would agree with you.

For example, right from the start, this guy is LYING when he is saying that there was a PLAGUE invented for the NWO... what we lived the last 3 years was the seasonal flu + a lot of medical malpractice. He is selling smoke, which is what freemasons are trained to do.

No, Freeman wasn't lying.

Freeman is not a Freemason; his father was a Freemason.

What Freeman is saying is that the secret society culture that he investigated has a modus operandi of staging events to deceive the public into actions that will accomplish their goals. That's what we've just gone through with the plandemic. The "plague" Freeman saw coming in 2008 happened as he anticipated it would.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

you have dumb friends and that proves that freemasonry has stupid members?

perhaps you should find a better crowd to associate with.

eta: or maybe it's you
edit on 23-2-2023 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
He also is very savvy about Space Force.

Daniel and Freeman talk about asteroids, deep underground military bases (DUMBs), and CERN, all of which is very relevant today regarding the reality of UFOs, and the very real possibility of a staged alien invasion.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No, Freeman wasn't lying. Freeman is not a Freemason; his father was a Freemason.

What Freeman is saying is that the secret society culture that he investigated has a modus operandi of staging events to deceive the public into actions that will accomplish their goals. That's what we've just gone through with the plandemic. The "plague" Freeman saw coming in 2008 happened as he anticipated it would.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Well, what he describes as a "modus operandi of staging events to deceive the public into actions that will accomplish their goals", is basically what we know as "mainstream history". The 9/11 psy-op proved that outstandingly.

Then, are you saying that he predicted a "plague", or a "fake plague" then?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Then, are you saying that he predicted a "plague", or a "fake plague" then?

As I recall, his exact words were that they "needed" a plague.

I'm sure he was alluding to a fake plague/pandemic.

Things I've said about Freeman's words are my paraphrase of his words. I followed him for years and I think I know where he's coming from.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I just heard Freeman say that if you look at Serge Monast's work on Project Blue Beam—there was so much more to Blue Beam than a fake alien invasion—that he (Monast) spoke of transmitting demons into our souls using fiber optics and computers . . .

A screenshot:

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Ok friend, if he actually referred to a "fake plague", you can take this guy slightly seriously. I'm sorry I won't watch a 2hr video, but I trust your words.

Then, about transmitting demons into our soul... that sounds... quite stretched. Fear is an excellent way of selling something, books and subscriptions in particular. Specially when they talk about "demons", they are catering to the Christians, who tend to buy these things. I would be aware of that.

The fact that the show is called "Ba'al Busters", it's already a red flag. That means that they are Yahwists (zionists) and bible worshiping people.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Then, about transmitting demons into our soul... that sounds... quite stretched.

There are a lot of things that sound stretched that are real and are known to people who know about the secret space program, which is a HUGE topic to explore if you're so inclined.

The word "demon" is used by various people in different contexts.

I agree about Christians perceiving a religious connotation for the word.

But "fiber optics" and "computers" give a very different connotation: a technical one.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

he (Monast) spoke of transmitting demons into our souls using fiber optics and computers . . .

A screenshot:

rumble.com...

That's one way to explain things like our youth eating Tide Pods.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The fact that the show is called "Ba'al Busters", it's already a red flag. That means that they are Yahwists (zionists) and bible worshiping people.

Daniel Kristos is no Zionist/Bible worshipper.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The fact that he uses "Ba'al" in his name, makes me thing otherwise, but well.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Very interesting, thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You need to do research instead of assuming things, because you're doing a disservice to people such as Daniel Kristos who have taken the time and energy and expense of reaching out to we the people to try to expose the lies that we're being bombarded with worldwide—if you fail to do so.

edit on 2/23/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There is a lot of controlled opposition out there, or people just targeting Christians for the money. Being critical, specially observing the symbols and words they use to "represent" themselves, is a service to humanity. I don't care being of service for any Daniel "Kristos"....

It's the symbols that give them away. If you see the symbols he uses in his banners, he is catering to Christians and American conservatives. That already tells you that he is biblically-religious and falls for the political circus. I see that in his last video, he interviewed Dr Kaufman, Dr Monzo and Dr Cowan... that is a good sign though.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I weary of the "controlled opposition" charge.

It's so easy to throw it out there when you simply don't like a person, for personal reasons.

I stand by my assertion that the Ba'al Busters (I don't know why he calls it that, and don't really care) host is a bona fide patriotic American who is doing a service with his podcast.

I know this from experience watching and listening to his comments and questions to guests. I trust my intuition in such matters.

<<   2  3 >>

join