It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reformation of religion, yet not there, yet there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: Untun
Atheism is a linguistic conspiracy in religion, an assembly of a construction of words implying to be what can be not, used to shock, overwhelm or confuse the reader possibly triggering confusion, conflict and stress. It does not exist yet it is there to read causing confusion. Like anything it triggers karma and the goal of shared atheism is to invoke more atheism towards itself creating pages of blur bringing the wrong impression to readers.

Atheism, when spread, is a disturbing matter with the sole purpose to cause the effects of confusion.

It is not a religion since it does not exist yet making itself a religion when there.

I believe you are correct; Atheism seems to be confusing you.

For most people however, Atheism is quite simple. The lack of faith in Supreme Beings.

True like most humans; many atheist like to tell you why their opinions are right. Its all part of living in a society.

You're proving my point exactly with this seemingly reasonable construction of words defining the inexistent.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: beyondknowledge

A threat remains a threat.

Beyond knowledge there's ignorance.

Uncertainty is the first step towards wisdom.

simple attracts simple and vice versa.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Atheism is a linguistic conspiracy in religion, an assembly of a construction of words implying to be what can be not, used to shock, overwhelm or confuse the reader possibly triggering confusion, conflict and stress. It does not exist yet it is there to read causing confusion. Like anything it triggers karma and the goal of shared atheism is to invoke more atheism towards itself creating pages of blur bringing the wrong impression to readers.

Atheism, when spread, is a disturbing matter with the sole purpose to cause the effects of confusion.

It is not a religion since it does not exist yet making itself a religion when there.

I believe you are correct; Atheism seems to be confusing you.

For most people however, Atheism is quite simple. The lack of faith in Supreme Beings.

True like most humans; many atheist like to tell you why their opinions are right. Its all part of living in a society.

You're proving my point exactly with this seemingly reasonable construction of words defining the inexistent.

Your welcome

new topics

<< 1   >>

join