It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reformation of religion, yet not there, yet there.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Atheism is a linguistic conspiracy in religion, an assembly of a construction of words implying to be what can be not, used to shock, overwhelm or confuse the reader possibly triggering confusion, conflict and stress. It does not exist yet it is there to read causing confusion. Like anything it triggers karma and the goal of shared atheism is to invoke more atheism towards itself creating pages of blur bringing the wrong impression to readers.

Atheism, when spread, is a disturbing matter with the sole purpose to cause the effects of confusion.

It is not a religion since it does not exist yet making itself a religion when there.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

Talk about confusion...

At least you didn't make pages of blur, just three paragraphs

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Someone did a number on your head.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Everyone is in their own path and harvesting what they sow. The universe is always in perfect balance. Everything is doing what it's supposed to be doing. That's how magnanimous this entire symphony is. Without the lows, you wouldn't appreciate the highs.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are complaining about your perception of a threat to your belief system that is a religion but by very definition it is not existant as a religion?

I think you are scaring yourself.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Without the lows, you wouldn't appreciate the highs.

You only appreciate the highs when low while there's no need to experience lows to be enjoying the highs.

There's no need for rain to enjoy the warmth of the sun.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

A threat remains a threat.

Beyond knowledge there's ignorance.
edit on 22-2-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun

You only appreciate the highs when low while there's no need to experience lows to be enjoying the highs.

But there is the need for both the rain and sunshine to enjoy the flowers and the garden harvest.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ignorance causes fear. When you understand, the fear goes away.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

But there is the need for both the rain and sunshine to enjoy the flowers and the garden harvest.

So you can go off-topic. Great I guess.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You are the one that was suggesting that there is no need for bad times by staring no need for rain.

You don't seem to understand metafore.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I remember my atheist phase. I saw the eternal non-existence that I supposed awaited me after death. I was able to justify all sorts of deviant thoughts and actions. For example I thought it was warrantef to steal from Sheetz because they have plenty and I was a young teenager with nothing. I can see how communism and atheism go hand in hand.

It's all a part of the journey though. I just pray that no one gets stuck on an incomplete conclusion of their existence
edit on 22-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Destruction precedes construction. As death precedes life. Everything is in balance. You don't seem to trust God, friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Atheism is a linguistic conspiracy in religion, an assembly of a construction of words implying to be what can be not, used to shock, overwhelm or confuse the reader possibly triggering confusion, conflict and stress. It does not exist yet it is there to read causing confusion. Like anything it triggers karma and the goal of shared atheism is to invoke more atheism towards itself creating pages of blur bringing the wrong impression to readers.

Atheism, when spread, is a disturbing matter with the sole purpose to cause the effects of confusion.

It is not a religion since it does not exist yet making itself a religion when there.

I believe you are correct; Atheism seems to be confusing you.

For most people however, Atheism is quite simple. The lack of faith in Supreme Beings.

True like most humans; many atheist like to tell you why their opinions are right. Its all part of living in a society.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Wrong. There is no need for rain to enjoy an abundant garden.

The first time it ever rained was when Noah had finished building his ark and there was this great flood. But yet, the Garden of Eden was abundant long before it ever rained the first time.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What a word salad. understandable, but I seem to have missed the point.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Wrong. There is no need for rain to enjoy an abundant garden.

The first time it ever rained was when Noah had finished building his ark and there was this great flood. But yet, the Garden of Eden was abundant long before it ever rained the first time.

It says in that book written by men. Have any more quotes written by men that are said to be from God?

Oh, and that wrighting was many, many translations and rewrights ago.

I prefer to look on Gods works directly. Plants growing, objects far off in the night sky, the circle of life. There is plenty to learn from without resorting to books written thousands of years ago by men to control men.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It says in that book written by men. Have any more quotes written by men that are said to be from God?

Oh, and that wrighting was many, many translations and rewrights ago.

I prefer to look on Gods works directly. Plants growing, objects far off in the night sky, the circle of life. There is plenty to learn from without resorting to books written thousands of years ago by men to control men.

Oddly enough, you and Satan both share the same point of view. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

God creates everything including man. Man creates a book explaining god and everything about him.

God makes man, man makes god in his image.

The god referenced to in that book is not always God.

I have often wondered why Satan and Jesus are both the morning light and bringer of knowledge? Can you explain that one?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Can you explain that one?

I can certainly explain to people that you've asked loaded questions. But I will answer them anyway. That's just the kind of guy I am.

God creates everything including man. Man creates a book explaining god and everything about him.

True, God did create everything. You're correct so far. But your next line is where you lose it. Man did not "create" the Bible. Man simply wrote down the words God inspired them to write. And God did not inspire them to write everything about him. Where did you get that from? You will need to answer this one.

God makes man, man makes god in his image.

Yes, God made man, and everything else. If man makes God in his (man's) image, it's probably because God told man that He created man in His (God's) image. That seems pretty obvious why men would do that, then, doesn't it?

The god referenced to in that book is not always God.

You won't even say the name of "that" book. Why should anyone believe anything you say about "that" book? But, since you seem to know everything about God, what's his middle name? You don't know as much as you think you do.

I have often wondered why Satan and Jesus are both the morning light and bringer of knowledge?

Satan brought to man the knowledge of good and evil. Jesus brings the knowledge of right and wrong and the one true way to repell evil and accept goodness and love. You conveniently left that part out, didn't you.

Now, do you have any more legitimate questions that don't involve trolling? And if you'd like to learn more about Jesus, please just private message me. Should I be waiting for that message? I have my doubts....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join