It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Would You Relocate Too?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Um, stay out of Minnesota.

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

PS. Couldn’t resist……sorry!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Cold and wet better than hot and dry!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Islands or inlets off the West Coast of northern British Columbia. Very lightly populated, easily accessible only by boat or seaplane, plenty of firewood for warmth and shelter, and less glowy food sources from the ocean.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 2/24/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beachrat58
Good afternoon,
Good tight neighbors, not many. Check
Everyone near has an acre or more and know how to garden. Check
All neighbors on the same page regarding security. Check
Year round creek. Check
Irrigation. check
Well and septic. Check
Generators and know where the best drip is to run generator. Check
Ranchers that have beef and pork available. Check
4 hours from nearest big city, no interstate, no rail lines. Check
Wild game and fish plentiful. Check
I don't think I need to go anywhere.

I have many of those same checks. And having several of my neighbors supplying me with meat, fruits, and homemade bake goods this week makes staying put, looking more and more like a pretty good decision.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TurkeyGoose

The outbreak of WW3 would eliminate or make transport/the movement of people extremely dangerous. New Zealand ignoring the need for strategic fuel reserves at home would see the country come to a standstill. So I would travel on foot or by bicycle.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
WW3 wont lead off with nukes, that will be the final act when one side or the other decides they are doomed and decide nobody will get to keep the world.

So yes you will still be able to move for a time after the start, look at ww 1 and 2 it didnt suddenly have the whole world shooting at each other it was a build up to that point.

If germany had nukes in ww2 they absolutely would have nuked russia, probably even before the US.

ETA: on topic pretty much where I would want to be right now.
edit on 25-2-2023 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Well, since Newport R.I., which is basically just down the road, will very likely be turned into a vast nuclear puddle, staying here would be silly.

I thought you were saying Newport south wales then, was going to question as my newport makes a vast nuclear puddle look like paradise!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

If it looks like "nukular" (why can't Americans pronounce this word? lol) missiles are going to fly, get your affairs in order and head straight to the centre of Moscow, Washington, London or perhaps Berlin. If the worst does happen it should be quick and reasonably painless.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I think we have to make a move to South America like the Bush family. They bought up a ranch with the largest fresh water aquifer down there.

The Bushs extended an open invitation for all in need to hunker down there.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

By understanding how things actually operate at the moment with regard to Cipollas law. We can make a good stab at what the future holds. You only have to ask yourselves which of the four types of people are running things at the moment, it does not matter what current "Ism " is in vogue escaping this law is impossible.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Me and my partner are planning to move out of Glasgow city to the highlands , as far away from faslane and coulport as possible.

Although I seen wanlochheid its 1500 ft above sea level the highest town in Scotland
seems decent

edit on 27-2-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I would get a ship around 75 ton displacement twin screw and head about 200 miles off the west coast of the US.
and I would then drift south and monitor the radio for what was happening. Keep the ship buttoned up and wash down the decks every few days.
Fishing lines over the side for fish. And a good look out on radar for other ships that are abandoned for fuel and anything salvageable.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join