It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House has told Zelenskyy to prepare for the offensive now POLITICO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Absolutely serious. A thing only has the power people perceive it as having.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

First Russian military tech was a joke.

Then their soldiers was a joke.

Then the sanctions was going to punish Russia so bad it wouldn't ever be able to get off its knees.

Then Putin had cancer.

Then his inner circle was falling apart.

Then Ukraine was winning.

..................................................................................................

And now.. Ladies and Gentlemen, Steers and Queers.. I present to you...

It's time for Europe/USA/Ukraine to decide whether they want to win.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Remember when Trump was going to start ww3 good times then ...

But hey no more mean tweets.

I did made a thread a while while back. How there was this Republican congresswoman who was upset that Trump had won.

Therefore their proxy war agaisnt Russia while Trump was president was delayed because of Trump.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So later this week when Russia begins their new offensive what type of strategy do you think they will use this go around? They have been analyzing their mistakes over the past year and with a nice new bunch of jets,tanks, apc's, soldiers and all kinds of other equipment do you think they will just rush towards Kiev and establish a foothold or stronghold immediately and try to get it over with? I also wonder if they did take out Zelensky would that take the wind out of the Ukraine's sails ? Who next would have the people's backing to run the war and their country?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Makes sense. Russia decided they were going to push for an early offensive and it seems to be extremely costly.

If Ukraine starts putting the pressure on once the ground thaws they might be able to gain some significant ground.

They won't and there is no way they will ever win. You don't win a defensive war. They are simply there to provide a staging ground for the nwo and money laundering.

Pretending like they are gonna beat Russia is a delusion.

No defenders have ever won in the history of war?

It seems to me like Russia is the one that has entered into an endless war. Even if they "win" they're still going to be fighting rebels/separatists/freedom fighters/etc in the territory they seize for decades to come.

Although, from the sound of things, Putin is trying to do his best Stalin impersonation with the whole Russification thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Biden told China's President, Xi/Eleven, that if China sends offensive weapons to Russia to help them win in Ukraine, he's going to punish China.

What kind of "punishment" can we inflict on China, without China retaliating against the USA?

edit on 2/20/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Makes sense. Russia decided they were going to push for an early offensive and it seems to be extremely costly.

If Ukraine starts putting the pressure on once the ground thaws they might be able to gain some significant ground.

Correct me if im wrong but I dont think Russians have even started their big offensive yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

seems to me like Russia is the one that has entered into an endless war

Is Russia, China the one that had being surrounded by 700 US bases and embassies? or had started regime changes in the middle east which had turned wars?

The last time i checked Russia, China, india dont spend billions on defense budget "war budget"
edit on 20-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If they haven't started their offensive then explain the fact that they're suddenly losing 1000+ troops a day.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

China's MoD has a budget of $230 billion.

India's MoD has a budget of $76 billion.

Russia's MoD has a budget of $65 billion.

They are the most funded militaries in the world after the US.

What that has to do with Russia entering into a forever war, I'm not sure.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If they haven't started their offensive then explain the fact that they're suddenly losing 1000+ troops a day.

Bright Spot: With Zelenskyy's army inflicting that many casualties, he should be victorious soon. We won't have to send Ukraine any more of our tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

US defense spending vs Rest of World (bargraph)

(link to 2018 numbers, newest that I could find in a quick search... minor details change over the years, the bloat remains the same.)

Please provide a link supporting 1000+/day troop loss.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
a reply to: putnam6

Absolutely serious. A thing only has the power people perceive it as having.

Wow, my old football coach was wrong this whole time, he liked to say "Wishing won't work, working will"

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Bae Systems don't even manufacture their own casings for ammo. They impost them in from a BRICS nation South Africa! Some from Czech too. We can't even produce our own munitions from scratch. Nothing reliable about having a Western 'partner' at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
fyi 2.20.2023

President Biden paid a surprise visit to Ukraine today to demonstrate that shoring up Ukraine citizen's retirement pensions and infrastructure, is more important than addressing disasters here at home, and floating Chinese Spy Platforms moving through U.S. skies.

PROOF: www.breitbart.com...

-Worst American President Ever!-

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How about the Russia support for the war? I wouldn't be suprised if it has been dropping - allthough not sure how one can get a true estimate with Russia controlling it's media.

I can only imagine how Russian's may feel if a loved one they know is drafted to Ukraine to fight in a unnecissary war.

However, perhaps the Russian media's suppression of opposition to the war and Putin is working and Russians are afraid to oppose the narrative.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope he stays there, since he loves Ukraine so much

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join