It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House has told Zelenskyy to prepare for the offensive now POLITICO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
According to the reports

The Biden admin,White House has told Zelenskyy to prepare for the offensive now or the risks of the Western supplies will be slow.
In a report by POLITICO.

As Biden heads to Europe it has being reported that the white house has urged Zelenskyy for the offensive now.

‘One of the decisive moments of his presidency’: Biden heads to a troubled Europe

In Washington, support for Ukraine has remained largely bipartisan

When it comes to foreign policy there is nothing that unties both political parties like a war whatever it is in Syria or Eastern Europe anything for the American geopolitical interests.

(post by lordcomac removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
More Drama than a Harper Valley PTA meeting 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
was he able to control the volume of his voice when he said it?

is china joe starting a fight he can't win?

does he even know what country he's supposedly representing? Maybe he thinks he's the president of UK- that's sort of like Ukraine right?

perhaps he should be leading his dog-faced pony soldiers into battle from the imaginary land of obummer and chinese dragons instead of playing a game of planetary war with the intellect of a Gatorade branded water cooler.

A Girls und Panzer Brigade 😁

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Joe is not actually in charge of anything, we’ve been operating under COG during his entire Presidency and possibly as early as Summer 2020.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Makes sense. Russia decided they were going to push for an early offensive and it seems to be extremely costly.

If Ukraine starts putting the pressure on once the ground thaws they might be able to gain some significant ground.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Your Ukraine that has the US biolabs isn't going to win.

The only way Ukraine will ever win is through A DIRECT NATO intervention with US boots on the grounds.

The support for Ukraine in generally is dropping publicly. Not the majority of Germans, US public support giving Ukraine more. I have no doubt that Ukraine enjoyed a strong public from the start of the war.

That support is now dropping.
edit on 19-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Makes sense. Russia decided they were going to push for an early offensive and it seems to be extremely costly.

If Ukraine starts putting the pressure on once the ground thaws they might be able to gain some significant ground.

A year ago Putin's Plan A was to decapitate the Zelensky government, put in a puppet government of his choosing, and get that government to basically agree to cede the territory he has taken. The assumption was that the Ukrainian population would not want to fight.

When that didn't work, Plan B was to turn the contested territory into uninhabitable zones with "frozen conflicts" in place, such as in Moldova, Abkhazia, etc. That's accomplished by destroying civilian infrastructure, removing certain troublesome elements of the population, and generally preventing normal functioning of society in those areas.

Putin has been making progress at that goal in the territory he's already occupied and, unless he's dislodged, will probably succeed. If Putin can just keep the territory he's already seized, his Plan B will win.

In order for Europe/USA/Ukraine to win, they have to kick Putin's troops out of at least some of the occupied territory.

It's time for Europe/USA/Ukraine to decide whether they want to win.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The US has no strategic interest in Ukraine. Russia is a smaller economy than Texas and absent nuclear weapons wouldn’t be a country worth giving any special consideration in geopolitics.

The vast majority of people around the world are opposed to escalated involvement with Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So happy, our government is about to spend the last of our money that will seal the deal on our demise by funding a piece of sh*t country fighting another corrupt piece of sh*t country.

Whether we get attacked physically or not we will still fall if we continue funding this garbage war.

But then again, the USA is rotten to it's core now. Its all being done on purpose, and everyone is just sitting back waiting for something good to happen.

The TPTB were right about us being useless eaters.......

It's devastating to watch every citizen of the world get used like pawns and only exist to benefit these "policy makers." Citizens of the world need to wake up and realize we've been taken over by political terrorist.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
a reply to: 1947boomer

The US has no strategic interest in Ukraine.

Biden's donors, the politician's families on corporate boards, the law firms handling all the passthrough funding deals, virtually every major pharma company in the world, global defense contractors, JP Morgan/BlackRock, the IMF bankers, and globalists do though.

So sign your children up for the draft and buy iodine tablets, the grinder is running low on meat.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Remember when Trump was going to start ww3 good times then ...

But hey no more mean tweets.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I don’t really care about any of those people or groups and neither should you.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don’t really care about any of those people or groups and neither should you.

I don't know how one could mistake my comment for an endorsement of any of those parties or to be showing concern for their welfare.

I offered an explanation why people are being brainwashed and enlisted in a digital PR campaign against their own best interests, money.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Power is purely perception. If you perpetuate the perception something or group is powerful, you’re causing that reality, even if by accident.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Power is purely perception. If you perpetuate the perception something or group is powerful, you’re causing that reality, even if by accident.

When did they legalize recreational marijuana use in your state?

If you perpetuate the perception is powerful your perpetuation of the perception makes a powerful reality.

I'm gonna perpetuate the perception Im a platinum album-selling drummer in a rock band, how much more do I have to perpetuate this perception to make it a powerfully perceived and perpetuated reality?

edit on 19-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Spent entire career in media and politics at an executive level. I haven’t smoked pot in 20 years.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They won't and there is no way they will ever win. You don't win a defensive war. They are simply there to provide a staging ground for the nwo and money laundering.

Pretending like they are gonna beat Russia is a delusion.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Spent entire career in media and politics at an executive level. I haven’t smoked pot in 20 years.

Oh, I'm so sorry I had no idea...you were being serious

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join